Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

James Woods is back on Twitter

29 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

This was his first tweet when he came back:

Holy fock!   I never realized it was physically impossible to lift yourself up by your bootstraps!!!!  Thank you, AOC, for enlightening me! 

Cocaine is bad for the brainpan. Remember when he claimed that he was on the practice flight for 911?

Friggin Hollyloon.

57 minutes ago, DonS said:

Holy fock!   I never realized it was physically impossible to lift yourself up by your bootstraps!!!!  Thank you, AOC, for enlightening me! 

You mean to tell me when something costs an arm and a leg it doesn’t ACTUALLY cost an actual arm and leg??? That whole thing is a joke! 

:rolleyes:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Cocaine is bad for the brainpan. Remember when he claimed that he was on the practice flight for 911?

Friggin Hollyloon.

No, can you link it please. Thanks. 

Republicans after the golden Globe Awards: I wish these goddam actors would just STFU and act. You get paid by repeating lines the other people write. No one gives a rat's ass about your opinion.

Also Republicans:. Woohoo. James Woods is back on Twitter. His opinions are the bomb

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Republicans after the golden Globe Awards: I wish these goddam actors would just STFU and act. You get paid by repeating lines the other people write. No one gives a rat's ass about your opinion.

Also Republicans:. Woohoo. James Woods is back on Twitter. His opinions are the bomb

😒😪

Can't wait to see Facebook reaction of my snowflake Trump supporters of the Oscar speeches last night.  They'll be flipping out at anyone who said anything political.  All while stroking off to political posts by James Woods, Kid Rock, and Ted Nugent.  🤔

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Can't wait to see Facebook reaction of my snowflake Trump supporters of the Oscar speeches last night.  They'll be flipping out at anyone who said anything political.  All while stroking off to political posts by James Woods, Kid Rock, and Ted Nugent.  🤔

Pre-Triggered 

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Pre-Triggered 

Says the guy bumping old Russia threads to whine about Obama.  The black man can't hurt you anymore buddy.  😪

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Says the guy bumping old Russia threads to whine about Obama.  The black man can't hurt you anymore buddy.  😪

Old ? Dont you want to get to the bottom of the attempt to remove our president? If not, there's something wrong with you. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Old ? Dont you want to get to the bottom of the attempt to remove our president? If not, there's something wrong with you. 

Would you want to hear from witnesses who knew the facts?  Or nah?

Just now, The Observer said:

Yes, specifically the whistleblower.  You too, right ?

Just now, drobeski said:

Yes, specifically the whistleblower.  You too, right ?

If there was a way to 'hear' from him without violating his whisteleblower rights, I'd have no issue with it. How about Obama himself? Or would you be cool with him being too scared to testify under oath, ala Generalissimo Bone Spurs? 

Just now, The Observer said:

If there was a way to 'hear' from him without violating his whisteleblower rights, I'd have no issue with it. How about Obama himself? Or would you be cool with him being too scared to testify under oath, ala Generalissimo Bone Spurs? 

Like when he refused to have Holder testify and then Holder was held in contempt of Congress? Like that ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Like when he refused to have Holder testify and then Holder was held in contempt of Congress? Like that ?

I was thinking more like when you and all your conservative hack friends tried to act like Hillary did something wrong in the Benghazi episode and she manned up and testified under oath for 14 hours.  Like innocent people do.

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Witnesses? To what? What the whistleblower told them? :lol:

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Witnesses? To what? What the whistleblower told them? :lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about.  But I bet if I watched Fox News I would.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.  But I bet if I watched Fox News I would.

You should watch then.  The CNN schtick about witnesses has corrupted your brain into thinking that there were actually witnesses.  :lol:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

You should watch then.  The CNN schtick about witnesses has corrupted your brain into thinking that there were actually witnesses.  :lol:

Yeah, most trials decide it's better not to hear from first hand witnesses.  Bwahahahahaha  Talk about being brainwashed. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, most trials decide it's better not to hear from first hand witnesses.  Bwahahahahaha  Talk about being brainwashed. 

Didn't the house set the standard of not hearing from the only person who claimed to have firsthand information.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Didn't the house set the standard of not hearing from the only person who claimed to have firsthand information.  :dunno:

Didn't the Senate have a vote to determine if they wanted to hear from Bolton and others? And decided they didn't want to?

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I was thinking more like when you and all your conservative hack friends tried to act like Hillary did something wrong in the Benghazi episode and she manned up and testified under oath for 14 hours.  Like innocent people do.

An ambassador and 3 brave Americans died after begging Hillary for added security and being denied.

If that's not doing something wrong in your head, you need it examined and possibly lobotomized.  

Just now, drobeski said:

An ambassador and 3 brave Americans died after begging Hillary for added security and being denied.

If that's not doing something wrong in your head, you need it examined and possibly lobotomized.  

Again.  14 hours she was grilled by Trey Gowdy and a band of hateful Republicans trying their hardest to find something she did wrong. For 14 hours Hillary was willing to be grilled and answer questions. Because that's what people do when they have nothing to hide.  ZERO WRONGDOING FOUND.