Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Tlaib says she held Omar's hand during 'triggering' moments at Trump's State of the Union

They are basically admitting to having TDS. :lol:

Wouldn't it be nice to see all four of those commies in the photo be thrown out with the trash and then dumped somewhere in Syria? Check out cortez sticking out her horse face asking for some liberal cack. Hello, I'm Mister Ed. That face would be great for a Halloween mask.

Pic:
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/12/1862/1048/squad-members-together-aoc-omar-tlaib-pressley.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tlaib-omar-trump-state-of-the-union

Rep. Rashida Tlaib said she clutched Rep. Ilhan Omar’s hand during President Trump’s State of the Union address during “triggering” moments before they got too upset and walked out of the speech.

“It was a huge struggle for me because I don't think people realize it's worse when you're actually there,” Tlaib said Friday, during a panel discussion with Omar. “… There was moments of triggering and I kept holding your hand and we intentionally sat next to each other to support each other.”

"We ended up leaving, especially when they just went full out applause when they put that medal around Rush,” Tlaib said.

Unlike the other half of the squad, Tlaib and Omar, D-Minn., attended the address to send Trump a message that they aren't going anywhere. But Tlaib, D-Mich., said she couldn’t take it anymore when Trump conducted an impromptu Medal of Freedom ceremony for conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh.

All four members of the freshman squad were together and celebrated Friday at a Washington event for progressive activists called The Rising Majority, a coalition of the Movement for Black Lives and other like-minded organizations.

Omar and Tlaib discussed their decision to attend Trump’s raucous State of the Union address – which ended with the GOP chanting “Four more years!”

And the other half of the squad explained their decision to boycott.

“I went last year. He's not all that,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said of Trump. “Much less impressive in person than on television. And I just didn't want to sit through that.

Yeah- elected government officials- who don’t want to attend the State of the Union address- did anyone explain its to address the state of the union?

1 hour ago, Old School said:

Yeah- elected government officials- who don’t want to attend the State of the Union address- did anyone explain its to address the state of the union?

Well the nation is doing extremely well. I can see why THEY find it triggering.

I wonder if Newbie squeezed his GF’s thigh. :dunno: 

sorry newbs.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I wonder whether Omar's brother/husband ever got to hold her hand? :dunno:

He's too busy watching cortez, tlaib. and pressley licking her hoo-haa.

9 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Think these crybabies will be voted out? Cause they literally act like brats 

No, because Hussein imported a bunch of schitbag "refugees" who will vote for them again. He tried to destroy us from within, and it would have worked if Hillary was elected.

• Like 1

I want to see the Democrats sink and they are a heck of a useful anchor to accomplish that. It's fun to tie them to Nancy Pelosi and throw them overboard. Still, I'm coming to the point that I think they are just too much cancer to have around. I don't mind Bernie Sanders' "the elites are screwing you all" rhetoric on it's own because I agree and see truths in it, but I don't buy his solutions and among the ones who do are these freaks and so now Bernie is playing ball with them. Bernie has spent years trying to sell his poison ice cream with extra sugar, empty calories and no nutrition. Now, teaming up with the Squad means that he's changed things up and now trying to peddle poop flavoring as well.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I want to see the Democrats sink and they are a heck of a useful anchor to accomplish that. It's fun to tie them to Nancy Pelosi and throw them overboard. Still, I'm coming to the point that I think they are just too much cancer to have around. I don't mind Bernie Sanders' "the elites are screwing you all" rhetoric on it's own because I agree and see truths in it, but I don't buy his solutions and among the ones who do are these freaks and so now Bernie is playing ball with them. Bernie has spent years trying to sell his poison ice cream with extra sugar, empty calories and no nutrition. Now, teaming up with the Squad means that he's changed things up and now trying to peddle poop flavoring as well.

The left is evil. Their followers are becoming more stupid by the second. It's amazing how many dumb people we have in this country. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Think these crybabies will be voted out? Cause they literally act like brats 

I think Tlaib has a good chance of being one and done.  Her district is the district John Conyers held forever.  Last cycle the Local Black Caucus couldn't decide which candidate they wanted to support so I think it was four African-Americans running for the seat vs Tlaib.  I cant see them making that same mistake twice.

I cant speak to the others

11 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

I think Tlaib has a good chance of being one and done.  Her district is the district John Conyers held forever.  Last cycle the Local Black Caucus couldn't decide which candidate they wanted to support so I think it was four African-Americans running for the seat vs Tlaib.  I cant see them making that same mistake twice.

I cant speak to the others

Pat's synopsis is accurate. This should be a chocolate seat. Somehow, impossibly, the braindead idiots in that district discovered somebody dumber than Conyers to fill it.

My thinking has evolved. I was happy that AOC bounced Crowley on his ear and didn't mind having Tlaib and Omar around to embarrass the Democrats because "fock the Democrats".

I changed my mind. Government is serious business, not just comic relief. I don't hate the Dems enough to wish "the Crew" on them or on us all. 

I don't like the Democratic Party of Hillary/Biden/Pelosi but I don't fear for the future of the country with the crooked insider devils I know. I want to see them reform, either along the lines of the moderate Delaney/Hickenlooper types or the outsider Gabbard/Yang types. Ideally they purge "The Squad" types from their party. It's better for the GOP if "The Squad" is in their tent, but it's better for the country if "The Squad" is left out in the cold on the curb waiting for the garbage truck.