Djgb13

Man drives van through tent of Trump campaign volunteers

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lose?  I asked if they determined whether the guy targeted the tent because it was Republicans. I'm one of those guys who like to have information first before I start running my mouth.

Now that I have it, I hope the idiot gets charged with attempted murder and rots in hell.  Any questions?

Your previous statements in threads have determined this is a lie 

Much, much worse than Charlottesville. Not even close. Pure luck there weren’t many deaths. 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

. I'm one of those guys who like to have information first before I start running my mouth.

Other than all things Trump. Where  you and your programmers have been wrong every time. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Just glad nobody was killed like in Charlottesville.

Doesn't matter... intent was the same.  Should get the same sentence, imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Doesn't matter... intent was the same.  Should get the same sentence, imo.

Sure, just saying it’s great that nobody was killed, like in Charlottesville.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Sure, just saying it’s great that nobody was killed, like in Charlottesville.

I'm not sure the people in this tent where smashing on his windows or blocking his was from driving away.  

Just a little different situation unless you're a focking retard. 

• Like 1

Just now, drobeski said:

I'm not sure the people in this tent where smashing on his windows or blocking his was from driving away.  

Just a little different situation unless you're a focking retard. 

Also different cause nobody got killed, thank god. I am sure we’re all happy about that.

48 minutes ago, riversco said:

Hundreds die in Chicago annually and they are forgotten.  Not like Charlottesville.

If only we had common sense gun legislation like universal background checks. :( 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

If only we had common sense gun legislation like universal background checks. :( 

We do though. 🙄

16 hours ago, riversco said:

Hundreds die in Chicago annually and they are forgotten.  Not like Charlottesville.

Ahh, the old (and stupid) something can't be bad because something else is worse argument.

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Yep, if only this guy didn't have access to a van!!!!

Just now, Strike said:

Yep, if only this guy didn't have access to a van!!!!

Van violence a big problem in Chi-Town?

13 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Ahh, the old (and stupid) something can't be bad because something else is worse argument.

There are fine people on both sides

On 2/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, Djgb13 said:

Your previous statements in threads have determined this is a lie 

Is there anyting that shows this guy was targeting Trump supporters?  That article didnt say that.  I understand the article stated that he waved in a friendly manner, then rammed and gave the bird took pics etc.  But it didnt say anything about motive, him saying anything, his social media history.  The article just has some GOPers saying its violence against Trumpers.  The guy looked less stable than Joaquin.  I see why people would jump to this conclusion but is there anything that backs it up more.  

19 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Is there anyting that shows this guy was targeting Trump supporters?  That article didnt say that.  I understand the article stated that he waved in a friendly manner, then rammed and gave the bird took pics etc.  But it didnt say anything about motive, him saying anything, his social media history.  The article just has some GOPers saying its violence against Trumpers.  The guy looked less stable than Joaquin.  I see why people would jump to this conclusion but is there anything that backs it up more.  

Yes. I posted a second article. You can google though. He admitted to it and police have charged him with it 

53 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I think in this instance your guy screwed the pooch....he took away all the standard wiggle room to pretend the truth was not there....you might want to sit him down and help him understand how to pretend.....

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Any psychological background on the guy who killed that woman in Charlottesville? Bet you don’t. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong ?

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Yes. I posted a second article. You can google though. He admitted to it and police have charged him with it 

the 2nd article didn't address any of my questions...more to follow.

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think in this instance your guy screwed the pooch....he took away all the standard wiggle room to pretend the truth was not there....you might want to sit him down and help him understand how to pretend.....

my guy?  the driver?

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong ?

All I did was ask a question based on what digby offered, even stated how anyone would jump to this conclusion.  But, yes, sounds like he didn't like Trump...wonder what his other reason was/is?

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

my guy?  the driver?

Yes, I am not saying you are a terroristic driver of vans......but terroristic drivers of vans support the same ideology as you....  ^_^

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

All I did was ask a question based on what digby offered, even stated how anyone would jump to this conclusion.  But, yes, sounds like he didn't like Trump...wonder what his other reason was/is?

Sorry man. I didn’t fully read it. I had saw that he admitted to purposely attacking them and yelled things like “Fock trump” and what not. Figured it would have it in that article. Just grabbed the first article off google. 

30 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry man. I didn’t fully read it. I had saw that he admitted to purposely attacking them and yelled things like “Fock trump” and what not. Figured it would have it in that article. Just grabbed the first article off google. 

no worries, didn't think you were making it up.  and figured someone here would have a link that had the goods.  also figured ray and ht would say something dumb...thanks guys.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kanil said:

We have a media blackout on mass murders in major cities and you want to play mind games. You're a ghoul.

It's funny to see the magnifying glass scrutiny that goes into the reasoning the person drove his van into a tent of Trump supporters. So people want to understand what his motivation was. We must know that without a doubt with an exclamation point and a written confession that that is why he did it. Fine. Whatever. But, if someone drove their van into a tent of ButtPlug supporters, oh hell, throw off the gloves and let's rip the crap out of Trump supporters without question.

And you all know I'm fvcking right about that.

Jeez.

11 hours ago, riversco said:

We have a media blackout on mass murders in major cities and you want to play mind games. You're a ghoul.

You want to take a completely non-related issue and turn it into a pulpit to get pious from.  Get the fock outta here with your "ghoul" talk.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You want to take a completely non-related issue and turn it into a pulpit to get pious from.  Get the fock outta here with your "ghoul" talk.

Maybe not a ghoul, but you don’t really care about kids in cages or people being murdered. That’s all fluff . 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe not a ghoul, but you don’t really care about kids in cages or people being murdered. That’s all fluff . 

What a stupid logic jump.  Not surprised.

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

What a stupid logic jump.  Not surprised.

Did you care when Obama our kids in cages? Let me look. Nope, not a peep. And we all know libs don’t care about the carnage in the cities they control. That’s obvious. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you care when Obama our kids in cages? Let me look. Nope, not a peep. And we all know libs don’t care about the carnage in the cities they control. That’s obvious. 

Did you?  Can you show me the thread where you complained about it?

Edit to add:

And that's not what this conversation is about.  This was about the ahole that drove into a tent full of people on purpose (see my stance on him from earlier in the thread).  Are you telling me that if I participate in any threads that are COMPLETELY UNRELATED to Chicago gun deaths or kids in cages, and I don't bring up those issues as being bad, that I don't care about those issues?  Stop being an idiot.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Did you?  Can you show me the thread where you complained about it?

Edit to add:

And that's not what this conversation is about.  This was about the ahole that drove into a tent full of people on purpose (see my stance on him from earlier in the thread).  Are you telling me that if I participate in any threads that are COMPLETELY UNRELATED to Chicago gun deaths or kids in cages, and I don't bring up those issues as being bad, that I don't care about those issues?  Stop being an idiot.

No, it’s about you dissecting the motive and who did it. The other stuff is to show you don’t care about things when it goes against your narrative. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, it’s about you dissecting the motive and who did it. The other stuff is to show you don’t care about things when it goes against your narrative. 

Somehow you made the leap from me pointing out riversco bringing a completely unrelated topic up just to be a pious, holier than thou pr1ck, to me wanting kids in cages and black people in Chicago to die.  Great logical assessment on your part.  Dipsh1t.

• Like 1