Djgb13

Man drives van through tent of Trump campaign volunteers

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Somehow you made the leap from me pointing out riversco bringing a completely unrelated topic up just to be a pious, holier than thou pr1ck, to me wanting kids in cages and black people in Chicago to die.  Great logical assessment on your part.  Dipsh1t.

Didn’t say you wanted it. Said you didn’t care. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t say you wanted it. Said you didn’t care. 

That doesn't make your stupid logic jump any better.

12 minutes ago, Kanil said:

That doesn't make your stupid logic jump any better.

Sure it does. It illustrates your hackdom. 

I'm watching this exchange not knowing if Hardcore actually knows the difference between the kids Obama held in cages and the babies that Trump held in cages. I'm guessing he does know but he's trolling. But he certainly could just be uninformed because Fox News surely didn't give him the facts. 

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure it does. It illustrates your hackdom. 

I get it, man.  Riversco said something stupid, I pointed it out, and you got upset because your buttbuddy got called out.  You then decided to save him by saying the same dumb thing.  Kinda like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison when he pretended he pissed his pants to help the kid that really pissed his pants save face.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm watching this exchange not knowing if Hardcore actually knows the difference between the kids Obama held in cages and the babies that Trump held in cages. I'm guessing he does know but he's trolling. But he certainly could just be uninformed because Fox News surely didn't give him the facts. 

Ok, enlighten me. I saw a picture from 2014 of kids in “ ages” and the “cages” were put in place prior to 2017. Have at it. 

B..B..But Trump people are violent.....CNN told us so......

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, enlighten me. I saw a picture from 2014 of kids in “ ages” and the “cages” were put in place prior to 2017. Have at it. 

During Obama's presidency, if they found children/teenagers unaccompanied by adults, trying to cross the border, they would apprehend them and hold them in 'cages' until their parents/guardians could be located. At which time they would be released to them. 

Under Trump/Stephen Miller, they stopped families, separated the parents from the children, sometimes physically pulling babies out of their mother's arms, and held them in cages. To make it even more Trumpian, they forgot to come up with a system where they could be reunited with their parents, often having no record of where they took the parents. 

If you can't see the difference there, then I don't know what to tell you. You're being willfully ignorant.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

During Obama's presidency, if they found children/teenagers unaccompanied by adults, trying to cross the border, they would apprehend them and hold them in 'cages' until their parents/guardians could be located. At which time they would be released to them. 

Under Trump/Stephen Miller, they stopped families, separated the parents from the children, sometimes physically pulling babies out of their mother's arms, and held them in cages. To make it even more Trumpian, they forgot to come up with a system where they could be reunited with their parents, often having no record of where they took the parents. 

If you can't see the difference there, then I don't know what to tell you. You're being willfully ignorant.

You have failed to sway me. Thanks for the effort. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have failed to sway me. Thanks for the effort. 

I predicted willfull ignorance.  It's the go to move when Trumptards are proven wrong. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I see the difference, Trump's approach has more of a deterrence factor to it, nice.... :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I see the difference, Trump's approach has more of a deterrence factor to it, nice.... :thumbsup:

I'll tell you what, it's very satisfying knowing that I'm actually educating so many people here on a daily basis. Poor Hardcore was never told by Hannity or Carlson what the two policies were.  They just showed cages and tried to fool the dummies (it obviously worked) into thinking Obama also tore babies out of mommy's arms and separated families.  It's crazy that some rugged, handsome guy on a fantasy football message board had to be the one to teach you guys the actual history. Crazy, but rewarding. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Makes sense to me too.  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll tell you what, it's very satisfying knowing that I'm actually educating so many people here on a daily basis. Poor Hardcore was never told by Hannity or Carlson what the two policies were.  They just showed cages and tried to fool the dummies (it obviously worked) into thinking Obama also tore babies out of mommy's arms and separated families.  It's crazy that some rugged, handsome guy on a fantasy football message board had to be the one to teach you guys the actual history. Crazy, but rewarding. 

I never thought Obama tore babies out of a mother’s arms. Did anyone else here? Sounds like a fantasy in your head. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never thought Obama tore babies out of a mother’s arms. Did anyone else here? Sounds like a fantasy in your head. 

He and his team prefer to tear them from the womb in multiple pieces.  Mostly the black ones. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

He and his team prefer to tear them from the womb in multiple pieces.  Mostly the black ones. 

I'm glad you care more about a cluster of cells than you do about actual living human beings. You fit right in with the Republican party.

• Confused 1

Just now, The Observer said:

I'm glad you care more about a cluster of cells than you do about actual living human beings. You fit right in with the Republican party.

Cluster of cells? You’re the last one still trotting that one out. I don’t think a baby in the third tri-mester can be considered a cluster of cells. Anyone who ever saw a sonogram could vouch for that. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cluster of cells? You’re the last one still trotting that one out. I don’t think a baby in the third tri-mester can be considered a cluster of cells. Anyone who ever saw a sonogram could vouch for that. 

I agree and I am against third trimester abortions

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

WTF? Too bad for humanity your cluster of cells wasn't sucked out of your mother's hoo-ha by a vacuum. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

WTF? Too bad for humanity your cluster of cells wasn't sucked out of your mother's hoo-ha by a vacuum. 

Sick burn brah

47 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I agree and I am against third trimester abortions

It’s either or in case you haven’t heard. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Not if i was in charge 

The spooge output from some chick's drunken encounter is now imagining a scenario of being in charge of something. :lol:

Keep the comedy coming collection of cells labeled newbie!