WhiteWonder

Survivor with past winners?

Holy crap this garbage is still on??? Haven’t they done several “past winners” or fan favorite seasons? 

saw the commercial. OH EM GEEEE Boston rob is back! :lol:

I stopped watching when they had the metamorphosis episode.  They gotta go and ruin everything.  Can't just have a show where people outwit, outplay and outlast each other.  Nope.  Gotta teach us a valuable lesson about trannies, or whatever that was.  Fock Survivor.  

I stopped watching after season 2 when that guy fell face first into the fire. It was going downhill by then 

I stopped after the first episode of the first season, when I saw that the assholles voted each other off like biitchy little qweers instead of surviving via mental and physical prowess.

I watched the preview last week, will keep watching

Recently got CBS All Access and plan to watch a few Seasons that I missed, same with Big Brother.

2 hours this THURSDAY!  Right kunt?

Can't wait!!!!

Boston Rob needs to shed 40 lbs, STAT!

53 minutes ago, edjr said:

2 hours this THURSDAY!  Right kunt?

Can't wait!!!!

Boston Rob needs to shed 40 lbs, STAT!

You sure it's Thursday?  Unless it's different in different parts of the country it's on Wednesday here.  Looking forward to it.  To answer questions earlier in this thread, no they've never done this format before.  They've had a past winner mixed in with new players but never had a season where all the contestants had come in first previously.  Gotta figure Rob and Amber will have instant targets on their backs because everyone knows they're a preformed alliance.  People won't want them to get to the merge, assuming they're on opposite tribes which it appears they may be.   Should be a good season.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You sure it's Thursday?  Unless it's different in different parts of the country it's on Wednesday here.  Looking forward to it.  To answer questions earlier in this thread, no they've never done this format before.  They've had a past winner mixed in with new players but never had a season where all the contestants had come in first previously.  Gotta figure Rob and Amber will have instant targets on their backs because everyone knows they're a preformed alliance.  People won't want them to get to the merge, assuming they're on opposite tribes which it appears they may be.   Should be a good season.

Running joke between Kuntulu and I.  it's definitely on Wednesday, sorry.

Were you in the survivor draft we did way back?

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Running joke between Kuntulu and I.  it's definitely on Wednesday, sorry.

Were you in the survivor draft we did way back?

I don't think I was in that draft. 

TONIGHT!!!!!!!

I thought that was a good 2 hour season premiere.  This season should be good as the older players figure out how to play the newer game.  Already see Yul adapting.

11 hours ago, Strike said:

I thought that was a good 2 hour season premiere.  This season should be good as the older players figure out how to play the newer game.  Already see Yul adapting.

Yul about to throw his log on the fire.

Great 1st 2 hours, wish every episode was 2 hours.  Sad to see Amanda go, but it's going to help Rob tremendously. 

The saddest part of this season is all the girls that were once hot, are old and not hot anymore :cry: No makeup = no bueno 

30 minutes ago, edjr said:

The saddest part of this season is all the girls that were once hot, are old and not hot anymore :cry: No makeup = no bueno 

Amber and Parvati are still hotter than most of the trash they've been casting the last couple of years.  Survivor has clearly deemphasized hotness as a criteria for casting.

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Amber and Parvati are still hotter than most of the trash they've been casting the last couple of years.  Survivor has clearly deemphasized hotness as a criteria for casting.

But they were smokes 10+ years ago.  I know people get old, but fock :(

I always had a thing for Sarah :wub:

Epic Tribal tonight.  Denise played that so well, other than wasting an idol on Jeremy. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Epic Tribal tonight.  Denise played that so well, other than wasting an idol on Jeremy. 

I jumped and yelled and gave Sandra the double bird. Think she heard me?

I don't get why Denise didn't tell Jeremy to write down Sandra and save the idol. :dunno:

I am glad that Sandra got voted out. That b!tch kept sitting out of all the competitions and just wanted to skate through to the finals? Hells nah!

6 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I am glad that Sandra got voted out. That b!tch kept sitting out of all the competitions and just wanted to skate through to the finals? Hells nah!

Worked for her the first two times.  Why wouldn't she use the same formula as before?  Fortunately, these are people who actually understand the game.  She got what she should have got twice before.

Tony had to be the winner. Dude was nails. How does Tony's name not get written down once? Best survivorer ever. Sandra is a quitting douche.

Natalie's only chance was to bring Sarah and Tony to the finals to try and split some votes. I knew Michelle would get 0 votes. She can get it though and her sister too.

https://www.instagram.com/mich_fitz/?hl=en

Loved it, it was pretty good! But seriously, we have to do the finally via zoom? lol

and DAMN......Michele cleaned up real nice 😘

I was really hoping that Natalie would win. She is a frickin beast. Tony is the king though and I am not mad that he won. When are these fockers gonna learn to look around though before they start unloading secrets and sensitive materials? Spy Shack. Spy Bunker. Spy Nest! This guy is unreal. 

Great season.  Tony was playing chess while everyone else played checkers.  The only thing that slightly tripped him up was when Sarah and Ben wouldn't listen to him about Natalie bringing an idol back from the edge, and he still got past that.  Dude deserved to win.

11 hours ago, Strike said:

Great season.  Tony was playing chess while everyone else played checkers.  The only thing that slightly tripped him up was when Sarah and Ben wouldn't listen to him about Natalie bringing an idol back from the edge, and he still got past that.  Dude deserved to win.

More than anyone since Boston Rob won 'Redemption Island'

23 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

I was really hoping that Natalie would win. She is a frickin beast. Tony is the king though and I am not mad that he won. When are these fockers gonna learn to look around though before they start unloading secrets and sensitive materials? Spy Shack. Spy Bunker. Spy Nest! This guy is unreal. 

Not me---spent the entire time not having to play most of the game and gets plopped into final five---I could probably get behind something like that where the person gets brought back around merge time, but at the end...  :thumbsdown:

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not me---spent the entire time not having to play most of the game and gets plopped into final five---I could probably get behind something like that where the person gets brought back around merge time, but at the end...  :thumbsdown:

Yup, plus she's been sitting over on an island, in a non competitive environment, becoming friendly with all the other castaways.  It's totally unfair to those in the game who may be making enemies of those same people.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

She worked really hard there though and won almost every challenge/advantage.  Either one was fine.  Her giving up the fact that she had the second idol was plain stupid though.