Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Walking Feenix is a focking lefty LUNATIC liberal PETA puffing muff

It's just so easy to be all these wonderful things when you have unlimited resources at your disposal.  That annoys me

1 hour ago, patweisers44 said:

Hated the first 90% of it.  Finished strong.

I watched the 1st 80% and haven't been back to finish :wall:

All the mean humans stealing the cow's milk that is meant for the calves, how do we ever put up with them?  :mad:

There is bound to be a story coming out about how this phag bathes in milk daily. :wall:

Again, shouldn't we be done with the whole Joaquin Phoenix experience already?  Why do we continue to support this sh!t?

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Again, shouldn't we be done with the whole Joaquin Phoenix experience already?  Why do we continue to support this sh!t?

Can we be done with all of these hollywood fraud libera hypocrite pukes. 

How do we think Walking got from where the joker was filmed, in New York and New Jersey back to Hollywood? by Walking? 🙄

• Like 1

Just now, drobeski said:

Soy boy ?

he 100% has "dabbled" in d1ck

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

All the mean humans stealing the cow's milk that is meant for the calves, how do we ever put up with them?  :mad:

There is bound to be a story coming out about how this phag bathes in milk daily. :wall:

Those disguises that the Chick Fil A cows are using are getting really good. 

A few weeks ago he spoke at a climate change rally. He said he "had to" take a jet to get there (one of the worst things you can do for the environment), but it was cool because he ate salad.:wacko:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

A few weeks ago he spoke at a climate change rally. He said he "had to" take a jet to get there (one of the worst things you can do for the environment), but it was cool because he ate salad.:wacko:

And they think we should listen to them. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Can we be done with all of these hollywood fraud libera hypocrite pukes. 

How do we think Walking got from where the joker was filmed, in New York and New Jersey back to Hollywood? by Walking? 🙄

I'm almost there.  It's been a real long stretch since I've seen a really great movie or tv show.  

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I'm almost there.  It's been a real long stretch since I've seen a really great movie or tv show.  

Ricky Gervais focking nailed it at the golden globes.

starts at 20 seconds.

I hate these award shows but my wife watches them all. They have a captive audience so they take the opportunity to spout off their narratives. Just stick to the list of people to thank and then move on.

12 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I hate these award shows but my wife watches them all. They have a captive audience so they take the opportunity to spout off their narratives. Just stick to the list of people to thank and then move on.

But how many straight men go over 30 out of their way to watch them?  Not counting watching because your wife does

And STILL haven't heard a single one of you complain about Kid Rock or Ted Nugent or Robert Woods and their continuous spouting of opinions.  Hmmm, I wonder what the difference could be.  🤔

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And STILL haven't heard a single one of you complain about Kid Rock or Ted Nugent or Robert Woods and their continuous spouting of opinions.  Hmmm, I wonder what the difference could be.  🤔

They are all nobodies now.

How many of them did it last night at the Oscars?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think Ted Nugent should suck a fat babies d!ck.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

They are all nobodies now.

How many of them did it last night at the Oscars?

Ohhhh. THAT'S must be the difference. 🤣

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

I think Ted Nugent should suck a fat babies d!ck.

He is the most disgusting of the lot. Focking loser. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ohhhh. THAT'S must be the difference. 🤣

Not sure I get your point. I hate the right just as much as the left.  Ted is the worst of the lot. Walking and Ted should fight to the death with no winner

How many non liberals won awards last night and spouted their hypocrisy?

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not sure I get your point. I hate the right just as much as the left.  Ted is the worst of the lot. Walking and Ted should fight to the death with no winner

How many non liberals won awards last night and spouted their hypocrisy?

I guess it's because this is a conservative board, but I never hear anyone whine when one of the guys I mention shoot their mouths off. But every single award show brings out crying because someone mentioned that they care about the children's future and the environment or don't like seeing gays treated like sub-humans.   

Just now, The Observer said:

I guess it's because this is a conservative board, but I never hear anyone whine when one of the guys I mention shoot their mouths off. But every single award show brings out crying because someone mentioned that they care about the children's future and the environment or don't like seeing gays treated like sub-humans.   

you are right in that this is a far right leaning board. I see what you're saying.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You obselvey my assey. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Is Ted hypocritical?  If so, I have an issue.  Otherwise, I couldn’t care less about a focking celebrity has to say as long as they follow their lips.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Is Ted hypocritical?  If so, I have an issue.  Otherwise, I couldn’t care less about a focking celebrity has to say as long as they follow their lips.

He's not hypocritical. He's a 100% conservative.  The ones who are hypocrites are the ones who complain about liberal entertainers giving their opinions and then post memes of things that guys like Nugent say. You either want celebrities to talk politics or you don't. If you just like the ones who are conservative, then you're a hypocrite. And vice versa.

Just now, The Observer said:

He's not hypocritical. He's a 100% conservative.  The ones who are hypocrites are the ones who complain about liberal entertainers giving their opinions and then post memes of things that guys like Nugent say. You either want celebrities to talk politics or you don't. If you just like the ones who are conservative, then you're a hypocrite. And vice versa.

The hypocrisy is when the liberal Hollywood types espouse climate change then jet around in planes and choppers.  Oh, and glad they finally had a few blacks represented...since they always talk about how disenfranchised they are.  Or when the #metoo message gets trumped by a celebrity sliding on a stripper pole during the Super Bowl.  That’s hypocrisy.

If you don’t live by your message shut the eff up.  That’s my stance.

Ted Nugent is an a-hole. DeNiro is a more talented, but bigger a-hole. 

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The hypocrisy is when the liberal Hollywood types espouse climate change then jet around in planes and choppers.  Oh, and glad they finally had a few blacks represented...since they always talk about how disenfranchised they are.  Or when the #metoo message gets trumped by a celebrity sliding on a stripper pole during the Super Bowl.  That’s hypocrisy.

If you don’t live by your message shut the eff up.  That’s my stance.

Would Trump having hundreds of illegals working at his properties count as not living by his message? 

Watching his speech, I started to tune out towards the end.  At least to what he was saying; I started thinking things like "is he going to open fire on the crowd?" and "would we notice a suicide vest under that outfit?"  Dood seemed pretty high on the crazy spectrum.  :unsure:

There are so many people on a daily basis that hate the fact that Trump is running the country better than any president in history and with zero political experience. It's so sad how these weak liberal humans have gotten so much TDS in such a short amount of time.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Would Trump having hundreds of illegals working at his properties count as not living by his message? 

Yes.  Can you bring yourself to agree most Hollywood types are hypocrites?

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Watching his speech, I started to tune out towards the end.  At least to what he was saying; I started thinking things like "is he going to open fire on the crowd?" and "would we notice a suicide vest under that outfit?"  Dood seemed pretty high on the crazy spectrum.  :unsure:

High on something.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

There are so many people on a daily basis that hate the fact that Trump is running the country better than any president in history and with zero political experience. It's so sad how these weak liberal humans have gotten so much TDS in such a short amount of time.

No one hates that. They hate that our president is racist. They hate that our president treats our allies like sh*t and snuggles up to dictators like Putin and the bone saw Prince. The hate that we are now a joke to the rest of the planet. They hate that our immigration policies are now indecent and treat brown people like they're not humans. They hate that the president thinks he's above the law and his corrupt scared Senate and attorney general make him correct in thinking that way. They hate that he lies daily to the American public. they hate that he tweets in a manner that makes him come across as less intelligent than the average 4th grader. And runs his staff like he is a mob boss. Firing anyone who dares tries acting with some integrity and morals. so since you seemed confused as to why 60% of the country hate him, now you know.