Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Walking Feenix is a focking lefty LUNATIC liberal PETA puffing muff

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

so since you seemed confused as to why 60% of the country hate him, now you know.

Link?

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Link?

He got most of it right.  Hope Joaquin is alright, he didn't look so great, mentally.  Sweet finish though.

Gotta love a libtard. Crying about a calf being taken from it’s mother. Yet not a word about a baby being aborted (murdered) after it’s born.  But yeah Jaquin, tell that tribe in Africa that lives off of one cow that they shouldn’t take its calf or drink it’s milk. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gotta love a libtard. Crying about a calf being taken from it’s mother. Yet not a word about a baby being aborted (murdered) after it’s born.  But yeah Jaquin, tell that tribe in Africa that lives off of one cow that they shouldn’t take its calf or drink it’s milk. 

Tell those damn cheetahs to stop eating antelopes and gazelle. I mean, look at all the vegetation they have available around them. :mad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Tell those damn cheetahs to stop eating antelopes and gazelle. I mean, look at all the vegetation they have available around them. :mad:

Ha. They are just stupid children. Dismiss with a wave of the hand. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

bingo. maybe if babies were wildebeast calves these retards would care.

only thing jaqueen should be worried about at this point is mental health issues. 

7 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

I hate these award shows but my wife watches them all. They have a captive audience so they take the opportunity to spout off their narratives. Just stick to the list of people to thank and then move on.

My wife used too. Not anymore.

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ratings down 20 pct. Trump is a lock. 

Ratings for Trump's State of the Union address was also down 20%

2020 is a tossup at this point