Sign in to follow this  
Torn

2020 Keeper Sheet and Declarations

Here is a link to the updated Keeper Sheet for this season. My thanks to Posty for his invaluable assistance in pulling the sheet together for me/us. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fYjtObEB-zSmGnzAx2EVK1yX__buXBkz0IvH4nDaVsg/edit?usp=sharing

This shows your final roster from last season. Any players who have been kept in the past are in shaded cells and have a (1) or (2) next to the name. The number indicates the amount of years already kept on top of draft year. If the number is 2, this is the final year you can keep the player. Any players with a (3) or dashes are ineligible as keepers. Also remember that you do not need to keep 5, that's just the maximum and keeping fewer or none is also an option. 

Please review and let me know if anything seems incorrect.

The Keeper Value column represents the round of the draft you will need to give up to retain the player. There is also a sheet that details the keeper rules as a refresher.

Please declare your keepers here and be sure to mark them as tentative or final. The deadline for keeper declaration will be Wednesday, March 4 by 3PM ET.

If you have not finalized keepers by that time, your tentative list will be used. If more than 5 are on the tentative list, the first 5 will be used. If no keeper list has been defined, no-one will be kept. 

Torn's Keepers - 

Barring physical catastrophe -

Acuna - 4th

Bellinger - 14th

Buehler - 19th

E-Rod - 20th

Soler - 24th

Only if needed, one of: Amed Rosario - 14th, Luke Weaver - 17th, Yandy Diaz - 22nd

Blake Snell - 8th

Austin Meadows - 11th

Dallas Keuchel - 17th

Fernando Tatis Jr - 20th

Kevin Kiermaier - 23rd

Thinking about:

Shane Bieber(5)
Rafael Devers (8)
Eloy Jimenez (15) 
Chris Paddack (17)
Scott Kingery (27)

with these guys in the mix as well:
Aaron Judge (13)
Nick Senzel (18)

Keeping:

Torres, 2B/SS NYY 8

Guerrero Jr, 3B Tor 17

Hand, RP Clev 17

Laureano, OF Oak 19

Soroka, SP Atl 27

Looking to acquire an extra 17th round pick or potentially trade one of my two 17th round keepers.

Should be final, ...barring a last minute disaster.

Alonso-13th round

(2) Yates-21st round

Kepler-16th round

(2) Marquez-22nd round

Keone Kela-20th round

Dahl and Freddy Peralta are now gone. I still have Austin Hays as a 24th round option. But I don't want to trade him until we are down to the last several hours before the deadline, ...in case one of the five listed above gets hurt.

Trey Mancini  20th
Yasmani Grandal 14th
Gregory Polanco 12th

Marcell Ozuna 8th

This thread is now closed. I will use entries as of the time stamp of this posting.