Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

Bloomberg speaks out about minorities' propensity to murder and break the law

Mayor BloombergΒ  "all young black malesΒ are criminals"

Doesnt he deserve the Charlottesville/Mexico treatment ?

• Thanks 1

He is right. They are a net negative on society.Β 

Sounds like a GC Trumper. Maybe he’s got some crossover appeal?

I may have aΒ new favorite Democrat which is just in time too Β since Tulsi and Yang are about to get KOed.

Just now, MDC said:

Sounds like a GC Trumper. Maybe he’s got some crossover appeal?

Way too anti-gun for me, but I admire that he is honest about that fact that if Reggie can't dribble a basketball he is destined to be a thug selling crack.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

And he doubles down with "we stop whites too much and minorities too little"

Β 

If the media doesn't go full throttle with the racist/bigot/xenophobe hysteria then they took "Drumpf is a racist off the table"

Oops

Β 

Biden was torpedoed too early. Now Bloomberg. I wish this stuff wouldn't come out until after the convention.Β 

:lol:Β Dems :lol:

Β 

If he opposes Trump then he is allowed to be all of the things they pretend to hate.....but are themselves...

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Way too anti-gun for me, but I admire that he is honest about that fact that if Reggie can't dribble a basketball he is destined to be a thug selling crack.Β 

What if he runs a 4.3Β and is elusive as hell?

Time to bring Hillary out of the bullpen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, edjr said:

That's a good start to a resume.Β  Must also highlight their domestic violence skillz and their abandoned children to baby mamas ratio.Β 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Time to bring Hillary out of the bullpen.

She would stumble and fall on the warning track.Β  Honestly, she is in no shape to run, much less be president.Β 

Isn't it amazing how little fresh blood the "progressive" party really has? Β  Is it weeks or still months before they apologize to Gabbard and beg her to run?

Β 

My VPN is giving me problems, (I can probably get it to go if I reset the computer), is the MSM covering this Bloomberg story? Since LATimes isn't blocked, I checked butΒ I don't see it there.

34 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

And he doubles down with "we stop whites too much and minorities too little"

Β 

If the media doesn't go full throttle with the racist/bigot/xenophobe hysteria then they took "Drumpf is a racist off the table"

Oops

Β 

He's just speaking truth to power!!!Β 

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

He better hope he gets that second contract. If he is a one contract Reggie, history tells us he will squander that money on gold chains, gold teef, and hoes and be broke by the time his is 26 years old.Β 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My VPN is giving me problems, (I can probably get it to go if I reset the computer), is the MSM covering this Bloomberg story? Since LATimes isn't blocked, I checked butΒ I don't see it there.

It’s blocked everywhere. Couldn’t even find it when I searched youtube

These Dem candidates sure are saving Trump a ton of money when it comes to making political ads.Β  Just include various videos showing their words and actions taken from CNN and other "news" outlets, add some text, and voila!Β  An intern can churn these out.Β 

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Newbs, still supporting this racist?

Where did I ever say I was a Bloomberg guy?Β  Mayor Pete would be my choice at this point.Β  I'm reserving judgement on Bloomberg until he hits the debate stage.Β 

These racist remarks could well destroy Bloomberg in the primaries. If he gets out of the primaries and somehow wins the nomination, it's going to be interesting watching the ads. Trump has a horrible track record as a racist (lawsuit for refusing to rent to blacks, the 5 black kids he said should get the death penalty when they turned out to be innocent,Β  shithole countries, etc).Β  Is the theme going to be "I'm a little less racist than the other guy"?

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Observer said:

Where did I ever say I was a Bloomberg guy?Β  Mayor Pete would be my choice at this point.Β  I'm reserving judgement on Bloomberg until he hits the debate stage.Β 

These racist remarks could well destroy Bloomberg in the primaries. If he gets out of the primaries and somehow wins the nomination, it's going to be interesting watching the ads. Trump has a horrible track record as a racist (lawsuit for refusing to rent to blacks, the 5 black kids he said should get the death penalty when they turned out to be innocent,Β  shithole countries, etc).Β  Is the theme going to be "I'm a little less racist than the other guy"?

And then maybe none of them are racist.Β  :dunno:Β  But we'll see how the media falls all over themselves on this one. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, TimmySmith said:

And then maybe none of them are racist.Β  :dunno:Β  But we'll see how the media falls all over themselves on this one. :lol:

If you think neither of them are racist, that simply means you're a racist and see nothing wrong with the things they do.Β  hth

• Like 1

Cops go where the violence is. Pretty simple. Then they would make arrests,Β Β Β because it’s so fockin easy. And then the crime would be prosecuted. Libs act like people were getting sent to the Gullag, when inΒ reality they were arraigned and out the same day. Unless they had many priors or warrants. The result was a massive reduction in violence. But screw that, Jamal got collared for being a knucklehead. Leave him out there, maybe he’ll rob someone later in the evening. I used to tell crack dealers that when I retire I’m going to open a street drug selling school.Teach them how not to get arrested. First lesson: STFU and don’tΒ Β make the cops hate you. Alas, it never would have worked.Β Β  Not necessary anymore. It’s basically legal in cities.Β 

He's focked, this stuff is everywhere today.Β  He won't be able to recover from those comments.Β  Not that it mattered much, he never had a shot.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If you think neither of them are racist, that simply means you're a racist and see nothing wrong with the things they do.Β  hth

:lol:Β  I'd project also if the party I worshipped had such an abysmal history of racial intolerance. Β  "No, you're racist" is really the only defense you guys got. Β 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

He's focked, this stuff is everywhere today.Β  He won't be able to recover from those comments.Β  Not that it mattered much, he never had a shot.

He should have manned up and said β€œdamn right we made a lot of arrests. Black males were slaughtering each other, now they’re not, for now”.Β 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:Β  I'd project also if the party I worshipped had such an abysmal history of racial intolerance. Β  "No, you're racist" is really the only defense you guys got. Β 

So you don't think the things Bloomberg have done and said are racist?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If its him versus trump, who's getting your vote ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

If its him versus trump, who's getting your vote ?

Bloomberg.Β  Not even close.Β Β 

Which is why I don't have a lot of interest in the primaries. And why voter turnout isn't Obama-level high.Β  It doesn't make a whole lot of difference. They all would be so much better than the lying racist dictator who's currently in office that the primaries seem irrelevant.Β 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Perhaps you can point it out to me. :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Perhaps you can point it out to me. :dunno:

I just asked the question.Β  So if most Republicans agree with you, I doubt Trump would try saying he was in his ads should Bloomberg get the nomination. Seems strange thatΒ the OP would start the thread implying he was a racist.Β 

Just now, The Observer said:

I just asked the question.Β  So if most Republicans agree with you, I doubt Trump would try saying he was in his ads should Bloomberg get the nomination. Seems strange thatΒ the OP would start the thread implying he was a racist.Β 

Racist against whom?Β  Once again you are full of nothing.Β  Carry on, racist.Β 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Racist against whom?Β  Once again you are full of nothing.Β  Carry on, racist.Β 

You talk in circles.Β  Carry on, Racist supporter

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You talk in circles.Β  Carry on, Racist supporter

But but but...Trump!!

Hes more racist!!

Oh really how?

He just is!!

Oh...from what policy?

Doesnt matter..hes racist!!

Oh..makes sense.Β