Just now, cyclone24 said:

But but but...Trump!!

Hes more racist!!

Oh really how?

He just is!!

Oh...from what policy?

Doesnt matter..hes racist!!

Oh..makes sense. 

If you took the time to read my reply instead of just jumping in to be a Trump swallower, you're realize I said these racist comments will hurt Bloomberg in a primary but I'll be interested to see which side makes racism an issue if they go against each other in the general. Probably not a subject matter either one wants to put in the spotlight. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

If you took the time to read my reply instead of just jumping in to be a Trump swallower, you're realize I said these racist comments will hurt Bloomberg in a primary but I'll be interested to see which side makes racism an issue if they go against each other in the general. Probably not a subject matter either one wants to put in the spotlight. 

Got some in my eye before swallowing...didnt see it. ;)

Well you know this won't be an issue for Bloomberg because the media will barely cover it.

Are Bloomberg's comments racist, profusely accurate or both. The Army uses ER's in black neighborhoods to train medics. Is the Army also racist or just trying to simulate warfare. Either way, there is much violence in black neighborhoods and something everyone can finally agree upon.   

57 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bloomberg.  Not even close.  

Which is why I don't have a lot of interest in the primaries. And why voter turnout isn't Obama-level high.  It doesn't make a whole lot of difference. They all would be so much better than the lying racist dictator who's currently in office that the primaries seem irrelevant. 

So you're cool with racists as long as they wear your teams Jersey. 

Good to know. Please dont ever play the racists card again you phony hack. 

Just now, drobeski said:

So you're cool with racists as long as they wear your teams Jersey. 

Good to know. Please dont ever play the racists card again you phony hack. 

I told you my first choice was mayor Pete.  You gave me a choice of two racists. 

Liberal Democrats backing Wall Street Pete, who worked for McKinsey.  Being gay goes a long way with that crowd. Weren’t they in drum circles not long ago down near  Wall Street, being cheered on? It’s a bad political movie at this point. The plot is ridiculous. 

Nobody is fixing black community violence. Anyone that tries something is immediately a racist. If they do nothing they are a racist. Reason nobody talks about it on the campaign trail. Pete had his own black problems as Mayor. Trump has the best approach. Jobs. Jobs and some black celebs in his corner. He did get more black voters than Romney so whatever he did worked. Polls are saying his black support is rising.

I love libtards painting Guilliani as some sort of racist. The same libtards that wouldn’t step foot in the same neighborhoods they live in now 25 years ago. They wouldn’t  even go to a Yankee game that is a stones throw off the highway. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love libtards painting Guilliani as some sort of racist. The same libtards that wouldn’t step foot in the same neighborhoods they live in now 25 years ago. They wouldn’t  even go to a Yankee game that is a stones throw off the highway. 

Ofcourse they are going to demonize Rudy, he's in the midst of disclosing major corruption by many government officials. Corruption and theft of tax dollars is cool because cool Barry oversaw it.

Just now, drobeski said:

Ofcourse they are going to demonize Rudy, he's in the midst of disclosing major corruption by many government officials. Corruption and theft of tax dollars is cool because cool Barry oversaw it.

Yeah, just like Hillary and the 17 investigations and 'lock her up'.  And Comey.  Trump thinks he's going to jail all of his opponents.  Yet it's a half-dozen Trump associates that sit in jail cells. 

The more you know

Rudy Guilliani is the most effective politician this country has seen in at least 50 years. He got it done, no if’s, ands or butts. Democrats had turned NYC into a dirty, violent shithole after running the place forever. People have forgotten how bad it was outside of manhattan and some good areas scattered around. Now they all are safe and rich and pointing fingers at the ones that made it possible. Won’t be safe for long though, already on the path. Enjoy Skylar and Trevor. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rudy Guilliani is the most effective politician this country has seen in at least 50 years. He got it done, no if’s, ands or butts. Democrats had turned NYC into a dirty, violent shithole after running the place forever. People have forgotten how bad it was outside of manhattan and some good areas scattered around. Now they all are safe and rich and pointing fingers at the ones that made it possible. Won’t be safe for long though, already on the path. Enjoy Skylar and Trevor. 

i will say that Giuliani was a very good mayor back in the day.  If he had somehow died 15 years ago, he'd be a national treasure with statues of him up everywhere. He is now a punchline and the poster child for senility.  I love when he contradicts himself in the very same sentence. He's a lovable criminal. It's seriously hard to dislike the guy because you cringe when he's talking, but he seems like he means well.  Even thought he person he's meaning to do well for is corrupt. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

i will say that Giuliani was a very good mayor back in the day.  If he had somehow died 15 years ago, he'd be a national treasure with statues of him up everywhere. He is now a punchline and the poster child for senility.  I love when he contradicts himself in the very same sentence. He's a lovable criminal. It's seriously hard to dislike the guy because you cringe when he's talking, but he seems like he means well.  Even thought he person he's meaning to do well for is corrupt. 

Sorry, no. They were calling him racist and Hitler back then. All the time he was saving their ass. It never let up until the end when 9/11 happened. He had 3 months when he was appreciated. Bloomberg never wins without 9/11. Or Guilliani doing the heavy lifting before him. And like I said, NYC cops hated him. The Fire fags loved him though. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry, no. They were calling him racist and Hitler back then. All the time he was saving their ass. It never let up until the end when 9/11 happened. He had 3 months when he was appreciated. Bloomberg never wins without 9/11. Or Guilliani doing the heavy lifting before him. And like I said, NYC cops hated him. The Fire fags loved him though. 

I'm not talking about the inner city opinion of him. You experienced that first hand.  Nationally, he was considered a hero. And now look.  Yikes

Just now, The Observer said:

I'm not talking about the inner city opinion of him. You experienced that first hand.  Nationally, he was considered a hero. And now look.  Yikes

I get that, but people that were around for the bad times and saw NYC rise up disgust me. He saved so many lives and made so many people rich it’s not even funny. If you watched the Deuce on HBO that’s a very accurate description of Times Square pre-Rudy. Look at it now. He did that. Well, the NYPD did it ,  but he gave the marching orders. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get that, but people that were around for the bad times and saw NYC rise up disgust me. He saved so many lives and made so many people rich it’s not even funny. If you watched the Deuce on HBO that’s a very accurate description of Times Square pre-Rudy. Look at it now. He did that. Well, the NYPD did it ,  but he gave the marching orders. 

Why do the other cops hate him then? 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He defends Trump and now libs hate him.  He hasn't changed.  Clearly shows who the phonies are.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I just asked the question.  So if most Republicans agree with you, I doubt Trump would try saying he was in his ads should Bloomberg get the nomination. Seems strange that the OP would start the thread implying he was a racist. 

The point is that Bloomberg made an accurate statement about minorities and crime. Trump made accurate statements about some Mexican illegals being rapists and drug smugglers and MS-13 being animals.

We all know how Trump's comments were twisted into "Trump calls all Mexicans rapists and animals" and then used by the MSM and left to paint him as a racist. 

It will be interesting to see if Bloomberg gets the same treatment. I doubt we see headlines saying "Bloomberg calls all blacks murderers and drug dealers" and I doubt many on the left will call him a racist.

Personally I don't think stating the facts is racist, so I am cool with what both said.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He defends Trump and now libs hate him.  He hasn't changed.  Clearly shows who the phonies are.

I don't think he's hated.  He's laughed at. He's a stuttering, bumbling idiot now. Forgets what he said just three minutes earlier. I even said he's still likable. If Joe Biden is a 3 on the dementia scale, Giuliani is a solid 8.

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

The point is that Bloomberg made an accurate point about minorities and crime. Trump made accurate points about some Mexican illegals being rapists and drug smugglers and MS-13 being animals.

We all know how Trump's comments were twisted into "Trump calls all Mexicans rapists and animals" and then used by the MSM and left to paint him as a racist. 

It will be interesting to see if Bloomberg gets the same treatment. I doubt we see headlines saying "Bloomberg calls all blacks murderers and drug dealers" and I doubt many on the left will call him a racist.

Personally I don't think stating the facts is racist, so I am cool with what both said.

You mention what you believe to be Trump's accurate racists statements but ignore the blatantly racist ones like the Central Park 5, his Obama birther obsession, the lawsuits against him for not renting to blacks, and calling black countries, 'shithole countries'.   Trump is a f*cking racist. He hired Steven Miller, a known white supremacist, as his top immigration adviser. He's not even trying to hide it. So save your breath.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why do the other cops hate him then? 

I hated him too. We backed him when he lost the first time, which didn’t endear us to Dinkins, then we backed him again and he won. Our union did a lot of ground work for him. Then we went out and reduced crime at a crazy rate. When contract time came around, he focked us good. Plus the Governer at the time, Pataki, was doing a lot to help us with tax reductions and other issues and Gullinai fought him tooth and nail. Rudy felt that if you’re a cop and want more money, work overtime and you can have all you want, but you’re not getting a good raise. He said being a cop was a calling, like the priesthood, you don’t get in it for the money. Meanwhile, cops in surrounding areas were making 30-40 pct more than us. We were the lowest paid dept around. It was embarrassing. I could go on,  but that’s the gist of it. And oh yeah, he appointed Howard Safir commissioner after Bratton. Lightweight scumbag. That was the straw that broke the camels back for most of us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Nobody is fixing black community violence. Anyone that tries something is immediately a racist. If they do nothing they are a racist. Reason nobody talks about it on the campaign trail. Pete had his own black problems as Mayor. Trump has the best approach. Jobs. Jobs and some black celebs in his corner. He did get more black voters than Romney so whatever he did worked. Polls are saying his black support is rising.

MAGA! 

48 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You mention what you believe to be Trump's accurate racists statements but ignore the blatantly racist ones like the Central Park 5, his Obama birther obsession, the lawsuits against him for not renting to blacks, and calling black countries, 'shithole countries'.   Trump is a f*cking racist. He hired Steven Miller, a known white supremacist, as his top immigration adviser. He's not even trying to hide it. So save your breath.

Stephen*

50 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It would be an interesting question to put to the man, but Stephen Miller is a Jew and may not even consider himself to be "white".

These videos only make him about a fifth as racist as some people in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone who thinks the Central Park 5 mutt scumbags are innocent are the victims of propaganda. 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hated him too. We backed him when he lost the first time, which didn’t endear us to Dinkins, then we backed him again and he won. Our union did a lot of ground work for him. Then we went out and reduced crime at a crazy rate. When contract time came around, he focked us good.

Wait so police can reduce the crime rate if they want, but only do so of their is an implied quid pro quo?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Wait so police can reduce the crime rate if they want, but only do so of their is an implied quid pro quo?

Well, considering the crime rate kept dropping and dropping  after he focked us and we made even more arrests I’d say no. But nice try. And god forbid you expect to get rewarded for doing a great, remarkable job. Are you a teacher by any chance? 

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Well why didn't you guys lower the crime rate before he got there?

Dinkins didn’t let us. Uniformed cops were prohibited from making observation drug arrests. And he stacked the civilian complaint review board with cop haters. And he wouldn’t give us 9mm pistols while the bad guys were running around with Tech 9’s and Uzis. We had 6 shot revolvers with “speed” loaders. Joke. Plus there was poor crime fighting strategies until Jack Maple and Bratton came on board. Dinkins put “out of town” Lee Brown in charge, who had no interest in fighting crime. Community policing was his deal. Another joke. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone who thinks the Central Park 5 mutt scumbags are innocent are the victims of propaganda. 

They were one of many results of the lawlessness created by racist democratic administrations.  This got Guiliani elected as much as anything and he created a safe world for everyone.  Racists obviously don't like the guy.

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They were one of many results of the lawlessness created by racist democratic administrations.  This got Guiliani elected as much as anything and he created a safe world for everyone.  Racists obviously don't like the guy.

I’ll say one thing. He told Sharpton to fock off. I’m sure he reminded Fatso that he knew all about him from when he was USA for the southern district. Sharpton is a crook and a snitch. We didn’t hear too much from that POS during Rudy. Then Bloomberg played nice with him and here we are. And it was Deblasio that settled  with the CP5 scumbags. No one else did, not even Bloomberg and he was  mayor for 12 years. . Says a lot. 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trump love Giuliani. What are you talking about?

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I can never keep my white supremacist names straight.

You're confusing american nationalism with white nationalism 

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're confusing american nationalism with white nationalism 

Not confusion. Conflation, and they do it on purpose. Very, very dishonest. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Intersting, can you go into more details why exactly? Thanks.