Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

Bloomberg speaks out about minorities' propensity to murder and break the law

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Intersting, can you go into more details why exactly? Thanks.

Sure. Which part? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. Which part? 

Actually, you did later. I just woke up, checked on New Hampshire and came here.

I thought NY cops must love Rudy but you didn't which surprised me. It turns out that your beef is that he wasn't paying you properly.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Actually, you did later. I just woke up, checked on New Hampshire and came here.

I thought NY cops must love Rudy but you didn't which surprised me. It turns out that your beef is that he wasn't paying you properly.

Amongst other things. He put a lot of diks in Super chief spots and the discipline got a bit heavy handed as well. But the pay was the primary reason,  but you have to keep in mind that we were the lowest paid department around at that time. I think our anger was justified.  

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Anyone denying he's wrong on this has their head in the focking sand. 

Fockin Hannitty acting all offended. Sounds like an idiot. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fockin Hannitty acting all offended. Sounds like an idiot. 

Hannity is a FOCKING azz clown on EVERYTHING. He's borderline retarded. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

He really is. Cheerleader.  

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You could tell that moron that Trump said one thing and he would say 'Trump is right', then tell Hannity that Trump actually said the exact opposite and Hannity wouldn't skip a beat saying 'Trump is right'.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

You could tell that moron that Trump said one thing and he would say 'Trump is right', then tell Hannity that Trump actually said the exact opposite and Hannity wouldn't skip a beat saying 'Trump is right'.

He's clownshoes stupid

If fukin Bloomberg gets the nod, the hilarity will ensue.  All the SJWs and the BLM crowd will vote for the stop and frisker?  LMAO...i cant wait to see the catastrophe unfold.  I really think Klobuchar is their best chance.  The insults that Trump hurled at Hillary wont work. Trump was bigly helped by how repulsive Hillary was. Her message will resonate with moderates, especially women.  Could be trouble for Donny.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If fukin Bloomberg gets the nod, the hilarity will ensue.  All the SJWs and the BLM crowd will vote for the stop and frisker?  LMAO...i cant wait to see the catastrophe unfold.  I really think Klobuchar is their best chance.  The insults that Trump hurled at Hillary wont work. Trump was bigly helped by how repulsive Hillary was. Her message will resonate with moderates, especially women.  Could be trouble for Donny.  

AK is gonna need Wall Street Pete and lieahontas to get out, soon. She could have a chance if they do. Splitting like this helps Bernie. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

She has skeletons that have been brought out previously that Trump will jump all over. She won't be the nominee. She's a nothing burger. Bernie is going to be the nominee.  America will tell Bernie to go fock a goat . 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

AK is gonna need Wall Street Pete and lieahontas to get out, soon. She could have a chance if they do. Splitting like this helps Bernie. 

Yes...she needs to get the entire moderate vote behind her, not splitting with Pete.  Needs to be a two horse race.

You won't catch me criticizing Bloomberg for this; instead I support him. Frankly, he seemed like a really good mayor to me.

But I don't want him to be president, my candidate is in the other party. Bloomberg is running as a Dem so he has to figure out how win a primary in a party where everybody is butthurt about his policies and nobody will have his back on it. While his policy was good, the voters he's trying to woo are turds that won't like it. Sucks to be him. Have fun.

I want Bloomberg to fracture the Dems and help them lose, so far as he contributes to that effect, great. Otherwise, he can kiss my ass. At least the upside is that if he does win the primary, we won't have a president who doesn't appear to suck.

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're confusing american nationalism with white nationalism 

You think Stephen Miller like Muslim-Americans?  Latin-Americans?  African-Americans?  😂  I'm confusing nothing.

• Confused 1

I agree with Matt Walsh's take on this. Bloomburg's policing policy is solid. I'm not willing to denounce it just because I want him to lose. I'm willing to not help Bloomburg and keep quiet for now. I won't have Bloomburg's back on this, he's the one who chose to run for president in a party full of leftists who love criminals and hate cops. Since he wants to win their votes and not ours, let him explain his policy to them without getting any help. Fock him.

But, no, don't pile on him when he did the right thing. When active policing comes up in the future, we're going to want to defend it and go to war for how good and effective it has been at curbing crime at that time. Piling onto Bloomburg now means losing that argument in the future. Let the leftists take him out themselves without (too much of) our help.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I agree with Matt Walsh's take on this. Bloomburg's policing policy is solid. I'm not willing to denounce it just because I want him to lose. I'm willing to not help Bloomburg and keep quiet for now. I won't have Bloomburg's back on this, he's the one who chose to run for president in a party full of leftists who love criminals and hate cops. Since he wants to win their votes and not ours, let him explain his policy to them without getting any help. Fock him.

But, no, don't pile on him when he did the right thing. When active policing comes up in the future, we're going to want to defend it and go to war for how good and effective it has been at curbing crime at that time. Piling onto Bloomburg now means losing that argument in the future. Let the leftists take him out themselves without (too much of) our help.

Under MB, it was all about the stats. Under RG it was too, but the approach was different. . Ray Kelly, under MB, took the stat game and put it on steroids and it became a run away monster. Anyone could see the problems coming who worked in the NYPD.  The PBA was out front about the numbers game a long time ago and warned about where it was headed. And people hate the police union, even though we were the ones looking out. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

You think Stephen Miller like Muslim-Americans?  Latin-Americans?  African-Americans?  😂  I'm confusing nothing.

Why would anyone like Muslims? Islam should be banned in the US, subhumans 

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why would anyone like Muslims? Islam should be banned in the US, subhumans 

I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of decent Muslims out there. The majority are fine. The problem is they are slower to adapt to or embrace US customs and traditions and that their community generates crazy people at a far, far higher rate.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of decent Muslims out there. The majority are fine. The problem is they are slower to adapt to or embrace US customs and traditions and that their community generates crazy people at a far, far higher rate.

Doesn't matter if they are decent or not, they can be decent in the ME. They are way to different culturally and they create nasty little cities like Dearborn. Muslims and the west don't mix and they never will.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Doesn't matter if they are decent or not, they can be decent in the ME. They are way to different culturally and they create nasty little cities like Dearborn. Muslims and the west don't mix and they never will.

So you'd like to change that whole freedom of religion thingy in this country? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would give them about as much religious freedom as we gave the Branch Davidians 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It’s freedom from religion, not of. 

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think when you emigrate and apply for citizenship (as opposed to  sneak across the border) you go through classes and understand the laws, practices, history, traditions, and beliefs that are supposed to unite us, and if you embrace that.... welcome. If you come over with Ilhan Omar's attitude, you don't give a sh*t about the country and piss and moan endlessly about it, there's no focking way you should be given citizenship.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Wow, this guy is being destroyed in the media for his blatant racism.  CNN and MSNBC with wall to wall coverage and condemnation. 

Poor guy blew it. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wow, this guy is being destroyed in the media for his blatant racism.  CNN and MSNBC with wall to wall coverage and condemnation. 

Poor guy blew it. 

If they wanted to, He could have been an also-ran within 48 Hours of this stuff hitting the media.

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Poor guy blew it. 

If his racist past is going to negate Trump's racist history and possibly keep african americans home instead of going out to vote, then he will be a cancer to the Democrats. If there's anything close to an Obama=level voter turnout, Trump will get curb-stomped. Possibly the worst blowout in our country's history. But if the Dems are dumb enough to nominate a guy who will make blacks think are the same as what they already have, they deserve to lose.

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If his racist past is going to negate Trump's racist history and possibly keep african americans home instead of going out to vote, then he will be a cancer to the Democrats. If there's anything close to an Obama=level voter turnout, Trump will get curb-stomped. Possibly the worst blowout in our country's history. But if the Dems are dumb enough to nominate a guy who will make blacks think are the same as what they already have, they deserve to lose.

A blow out is nearly impossible. For either side. You sound like a 49’rs fan a few weeks ago.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A blow out is nearly impossible. For either side. You sound like a 49’rs fan a few weeks ago.  

If there is 2008-level voter turnout, it will be a blowout.  Just like Obama's two blowouts.

Trump has written his fate in stone by choosing to play solely to his base with every move he makes. He has them to a point where they would vote for him if he announced tomorrow that all the brown kids he has in cages will be exterminated to save tax payer money.  They'd cheer about what a great choice it is and how he took care of immigration and budget in one great decision.   Problem is, those people already voter for him in 2016. All these things you guys see on Fox News that make you cheer and pump your fist are seen as vile and disgusting and corrupt by everyone else. He hasn't done a thing to convince any new people to vote for him.

So keeping voter turnout down is Trump's only chance. In general, it's always Republicans' best chances. That's why they keep trying to pass voter suppression laws.

The Dem field is largely awful. Trump may win just based on that and the fact that being an incumbent is a massive advantage. The unemployment rate and stick market is a pretty strong indicator of a President’s odds too.

If Bernie gets the nod he will get a fight. I think Sanders’ brand of pro labor economic populism will do well in the Rust Belt / Midwest states that Trump barely won in 2016.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If there is 2008-level voter turnout, it will be a blowout.  Just like Obama's two blowouts.

Trump has written his fate in stone by choosing to play solely to his base with every move he makes. He has them to a point where they would vote for him if he announced tomorrow that all the brown kids he has in cages will be exterminated to save tax payer money.  They'd cheer about what a great choice it is and how he took care of immigration and budget in one great decision.   Problem is, those people already voter for him in 2016. All these things you guys see on Fox News that make you cheer and pump your fist are seen as vile and disgusting and corrupt by everyone else. He hasn't done a thing to convince any new people to vote for him.

So keeping voter turnout down is Trump's only chance. In general, it's always Republicans' best chances. That's why they keep trying to pass voter suppression laws.

Every union guy I know, despite their corrupt leaderships opposition,  are trump guys. And I know a lot of them. You're wrong a lot. You chastise fox (which you claim you dont watch) all the time. Maybe you should step away from the CNNs and MSNBCs for a bit. They've been wrong and lying to you for what almost 5 years now ? It's time you end this cycle of abuse they perform on your brain on a daily basis. Do it for you. 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Dem field is largely awful. Trump may win just based on that and the fact that being an incumbent is a massive advantage. The unemployment rate and stick market is a pretty strong indicator of a President’s odds too.

If Bernie gets the nod he will get a fight. I think Sanders’ brand of pro labor economic populism will do well in the Rust Belt / Midwest states that Trump barely won in 2016.

It kind of sucks because Bernie is way too far left for my taste. It's not the direction that I want the party to go in.  But he may be the person who brings minority voters out.  Something Hillary failed to do.  It sucks that my least favorite candidate might be the best choice as far as beating Trump.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

It kind of sucks because Bernie is way too far left for my taste. It's not the direction that I want the party to go in.  But he may be the person who brings minority voters out.  Something Hillary failed to do.  It sucks that my least favorite candidate might be the best choice as far as beating Trump.

If Bernie did win he wouldn’t get nearly his entire agenda passes. I’d be happy with Medicare for All and a drawdown of troops in the ME. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I would think it would be the opposite considering how hard many of the union guys fought to get their nice healthcare plans. The last thing they want is some government ran healthcare plan that provides them with lesser quality care all for the benefit of poor gutter people. 

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The only voter suppression going on is the horrible choices the Democrats are offering. Of the front runners, who do you think blacks are showing up for? The old Jewish guy, the gay guy, or the white woman? We already saw in 2016 they aren’t showing up for the white lady. Blacks aren’t voting for a gay nerd. Book that. That leaves Bernie. And white people and the money aren’t showing up for him. I’m sure each of them will put a Latino or a black person on the ballot for VP. Pick a black, the Latinos are pissed. Pick a Latino, the blacks are pissed. Good luck. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only voter suppression going on is the horrible choices the Democrats are offering. Of the front runners, who do you think blacks are showing up for? The old Jewish guy, the gay guy, or the white woman? We already saw in 2016 they aren’t showing up for the white lady. Blacks aren’t voting for a gay nerd. Book that. That leaves Bernie. And white people and the money aren’t showing up for him. I’m sure each of them will put a Latino or a black person on the ballot for VP. Pick a black, the Latinos are pissed. Pick a Latino, the blacks are pissed. Good luck. 

You're right about all of that.  I'm biting my nails.    

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I would think it would be the opposite considering how hard many of the union guys fought to get their nice healthcare plans. The last thing they want is some government ran healthcare plan that provides them with lesser quality care all for the benefit of poor gutter people. 

As a union member with a good, no great health plan, all I can say to that is Bingo! 

13 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I can't imagine medicare for all ever getting through congress.  It'll die like Trump's repeal of Obamacare and his wall funding.  It's easy to run your mouth on the campaign trail.  Free college also wouldn't pass. So Bernie's huge ideas would most likely be just bombast. 

The electoral vote in 2016 was 304-227. A blowout. How anyone thinks the Democrats are flipping enough states for a blowout is laughable. Win? Maybe.  Blowout? Impossible. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I can't imagine medicare for all ever getting through congress.  It'll die like Trump's repeal of Obamacare and his wall funding.  It's easy to run your mouth on the campaign trail.  Free college also wouldn't pass. So Bernie's huge ideas would most likely be just bombast. 

Open borders and healthcare for illegals wouldn’t take much. So there’s that. Unless you’re for that?