Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

Bloomberg speaks out about minorities' propensity to murder and break the law

On 2/13/2020 at 2:45 PM, The Observer said:

You're way off.  Many Bernie supporters votred for Trump because they hated Hillary, and they felt Bernie was robbed. They were bitter and angry.  But you are right about one thing. An immense number of Bernie supporters simply chose not to vote at all. Hopefully, they see what that led to and they won't make that mistake again. 

Link? And not CommieNN.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Bloomberg is considering Hitlery as his running mate.  lol

Gets him all those Klobacher and Warren votes, and Wall Street flips from mayor Pete to that ticket.  Then it’s him vs Bernie. He wins. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gets him all those Klobacher and Warren votes, and Wall Street flips from mayor Pete to that ticket.  Then it’s him vs Bernie. He wins. 

Can't win against Trump though.  So what's the point?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Can't win against Trump though.  So what's the point?

Well, he’s trying to win the nomination first. Can’t get a whiff without some kind of gimmick. And don’t forget Hillary purchased all those superdelegates a long time ago. They would do a lot better than Bernie vs Trump. That’s not even fair. 

Plus Hillary would help with the black vote. She can get out her hot sauce bottle, do the “I don’t feel no ways tired” thing again, and put on her southern drawl. 

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Poor mini, if he wins, he won't make it to inauguration day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think if he picks Hillary, he wins the nomination and loses the general.  He's got to pick a running mate that will bring black voters out. If it's 2 racist running against each other, they're just going to stay home. He would need a Kamala Harris Cory Booker or Abrams. Otherwise, another four years for Trump.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think if he picks Hillary, he wins the nomination and loses the general.  He's got to pick a running mate that will bring black voters out. If it's 2 racist running against each other, they're just going to stay home. He would need a Kamala Harris Cory Booker or Abrams. Otherwise, another four years for Trump.

Abrams. My god. Are you people still pushing her forward? Disaster. 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's pushing for a bigger racist for vp.

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm not pushing her at all. I couldn't tell you two things about her. But I can tell you one thing. She's black. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I'm not pushing her at all. I couldn't tell you two things about her. But I can tell you one thing. She's black. 

Glad to see you don’t care about a candidates weight being a problem. Good for you! 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Glad to see you don’t care about a candidates weight being a problem. Good for you! 

We have a 300 lb president with 4 chins. I think the weight barrier has been broken. Hth

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

We have a 300 lb president with 4 chins. I think the weight barrier has been broken. Hth

Yup. But obviously a candidates weight has nothing to do with their abilities. Hillary was a sack of fat and that didn’t stop you from voting for her. 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. But obviously a candidates weight has nothing to do with their abilities. Hillary was a sack of fat and that didn’t stop you from voting for her. 

No . You're the one who brought up weight. Wtf are you even talking about?

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No . You're the one who brought up weight. Wtf are you even talking about?

You constantly bring up Trumps weight. And only Trumps. A bit hypocritical. Hillary is fatter than Trump. And that chick from Georgia is fatter than both of them. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You constantly bring up Trumps weight. And only Trumps. A bit hypocritical. Hillary is fatter than Trump. And that chick from Georgia is fatter than both of them. 

First off, Trump is WAY fatter than Hillary. He's equally as fat as Abrams. 

Secondly, I said Bloomberg needs a black running mate and then listed a few.  I'll send you a PM when I list whose fat and whose not. Deal?  

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Secondly, I said Bloomberg needs a black running mate and then listed a few.  I'll send you a PM when I list whose fat and whose not. Deal?  

You’re on crack. Hilary is a dumpy slob.her calves are probably bigger than yours, never mind her cankles. 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No way Trump is you kind of fat. Hillary may give that a run though.

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re on crack. Hilary is a dumpy slob.her calves are probably bigger than yours, never mind her cankles. 

She's soft and spongy and gross. I agree. But Trump is twice as soft, spongey, and gross 

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No way Trump is you kind of fat. Hillary may give that a run though.

You have more fat under your chin than I have on my entire chiseled body. You might want to choose a different angle to attack. Lol

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

You have more fat under your chin than I have on my entire chiseled body. You might want to choose a different angle to attack. Lol

Stand clear everyone. Keyboard hero at work here. You can almost hear all the sweat dripping from his face onto the keyboard as he types.

I don't need any other angles junior.

Neither did your wife when she left you.

You know nothing about me. So just pack it up and give it a rest. Next subject...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Strike said:

Killary would probably have the best chance against Trump. The loons would be fired up. Newbie and MDC would be holding hands parading around DC donning their favorite vagina hats with smiles on their faces a mile wide.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Killary would probably have the best chance against Trump. The loons would be fired up. Newbie and MDC would be holding hands parading around DC donning their favorite vagina hats with smiles on their faces a mile wide.

Seriously, are you okay?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Seriously, are you okay?

Let me check. Hmmm....let's see.....

-All my family and the people around me in life are doing very well in life under today's economy.

-Our president is beating the crap out of the liberals and keeping his campaign promises to the his voters.

-The economy is great and Trump is lessening the divide in the race relations that Hussein and his flock set in place.

-I have not owed a penny to anyone for years and it's still a wonderful feeling that never goes away.

-The country has independence related to it's needs.

-All of the democrats are simply dribbling saliva all over themselves in their attempt to compete in 2020.

-Trump is dealing well with China and Mexico like no other president has before him.

-I have a great job with a great salary and wonderful health care. A well matched 401k, and stock share purchasing discounts where the stock price has been climbing steadily for t he past 3 years. 

-Dinner was great tonight. The company was even better.

-I have a few beers in me with a movie and a few more on the way with no worries in life tonight whatsoever.

Well, I could go on with many, many more things, but I think I answered your question to this point.

-

• Thanks 1

Love, no but delegates to the Democratic convention in July are another story.