DonS

Food justice???

Libs are really diluting the word "justice". I have now been informed that the latest justice topic is "food justice" :

https://www.seattletimes.com/education-lab/seattle-teenagers-get-a-crash-course-in-new-chopping-skills-food-justice-issues-at-community-cooking-classes/

(use private mode to get around paywall) 

“Low-income people of color are more likely to feel the adverse effects of food injustice,” Alhadeff said. “So providing cooking instruction, an introduction to food justice and putting money back in the pockets of our community members seemed like a no-brainer.”

Dafuq? Now they have food justice? Next it’s gonna be air justice cause “on black communities they have trash in the streets and they tend to burn it” 🙄

When does whitey get to fight for "genital justice"?  A disproportionate number of white dudes have smaller cacks than our AA counterparts!!!  It's un-fair!!!! The Asian-American brotherhood can take part as well. 

(As a geek club member since 1999 I obviously don't have this issue, as I passed the "must have 10+ inch peemus" to join) 

Can the colored community wipe their own asss without having someone hold their hand or are we heading towards taking a dump injustice?

OMG!!!  I just realized I've been a victim as well.  While in college I had to survive on ramen.  To make it more of a meal I would scoop the noodles onto saltines to make it last longer and fill me up. 

I even had to drink cheap azz swill beer!  I'm surprised I made it thru this horrible injustice, but it haunts me to this day. 

I was hungry once, do rich people owe me stuff?

I’m a fan of welfare and food stamps. As long as the people inclined to live off of that stuff stay put. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Dafuq? Now they have food justice? Next it’s gonna be air justice cause “on black communities they have trash in the streets and they tend to burn it” 🙄

You might be joking but seriously.

In Detroit, there is a very vocal group that says water is a god given right and should be free.   Forget the time energy and money it takes to clean, distribute and process.....it should be free.  

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

In Detroit, there is a very vocal group that says water is a god given right and should be free.   Forget the time energy and money it takes to clean, distribute and process.....it should be free.  

Everything nowadays is a god given right (except firearms of course 🙄). A cell phone is now a god given right. Internet is a god given right. Obama had people wanting free everything. Healthcare, electronics, food, water, housing, etc 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Everything nowadays is a god given right (except firearms of course 🙄). A cell phone is now a god given right. Internet is a god given right. Obama had people wanting free everything. Healthcare, electronics, food, water, housing, etc 

And your wealth....the democrats believe your wealth is another's god given right as well

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Water is free. Clean water isn’t.  Get a bucket if you want it free. No one will stop you. 

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

And your wealth....the democrats believe your wealth is another's god given right as well

Bernies philosophy: there should not be any billionaires. 

also Bernie: billionaires will be paying the most in taxes

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Water is free. Clean water isn’t.  Get a bucket if you want it free. No one will stop you. 

Nope.....Not what they are saying

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Nope.....Not what they are saying

I know. But that’s what I would tell them. Free water falls from the sky all the time. Go get some. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

I was going to make a corny joke but decided it would be in bad taste. 

RACISS!!!!  :mad:

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Water is free. Just put some rain barrels out and collect and store it.