Sign in to follow this  
Michelle Caruso-Cabrera is running against AOC in the Democrat primary...

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOl  He said what he said. You trying to pretend you know what he's thinking doesn't change the fact that he said windmills were causing noise cancer. Or that he congratulated the state of Kansas when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. Or that California needs to rake their forests to keep fires down. Or when he said he received a phone call from the President of the US Virgin Islands....  I could literally go on for hours. You can like his policies. But to say he's not a low-IQ moron would just be a lie.

Even if I accept all of that as you say, it’s still not as idiotic as saying the US is facist. You either don’t know what facism is, using the actual definition of it or relying on countries that in history have been described as fascism as an example. It’s pure idiocy, on an “the earth is flat” level. And if it was a facist country, what remedies would be needed to make it not one? It’s plain stupid, with no way of spinning it. And besides, some of your examples are as dumb as getting on Obama for the “57 states” thing. He’s not stupid because he said that. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even if I accept all of that as you say, it’s still not as idiotic as saying the US is facist. You either don’t know what facism is, using the actual definition of it or relying on countries that in history have been described as fascism as an example. It’s pure idiocy, on an “the earth is flat” level. And if it was a facist country, what remedies would be needed to make it not one? It’s plain stupid, with no way of spinning it. And besides, some of your examples are as dumb as getting on Obama for the “57 states” thing. He’s not stupid because he said that. 

First off, the only example I gave that could be comparable to Obama's 57 states would be Trump's Kansas statement. We both know that Obama knows how many states there are and he just misspoke. I guess we can give Trump the benefit of the doubt and say he does know that KC is in Missouri and he hurried to send the tweet. (I'm about 50% sure that's the case).  Windmill cancer, raking the forests, and not knowing he's the president of the US Virgin Islands is just blatant stupidity.

Just now, The Observer said:

First off, the only example I gave that could be comparable to Obama's 57 states would be Trump's Kansas statement. We both know that Obama knows how many states there are and he just misspoke. I guess we can give Trump the benefit of the doubt and say he does know that KC is in Missouri and he hurried to send the tweet. (I'm about 50% sure that's the case).  Windmill cancer, raking the forests, and not knowing he's the president of the US Virgin Islands is just blatant stupidity.

Raking the forrests is far from stupid. He’s talking about clearing the kindling that makes these wildfires spread. There is nobody arguing that dry brush and sticks add to and are a big problem with the wildfires. Are you? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Raking the forrests is far from stupid. He’s talking about clearing the kindling that makes these wildfires spread. There is nobody arguing that dry brush and sticks add to and are a big problem with the wildfires. Are you? 

😂🤣   There are 33 million miles of forest in California. Please go ahead with your raking plan. I'm all ears.

And if the statement wasn't f*cking moronic enough on its surface, the Federal government owns 19 million of them. (57%).  So what was an attempt to criticize California ended up another example of him not even knowing what he's in charge of. Like I said, just a f*cking dimwit.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOl  He said what he said. You trying to pretend you know what he's thinking doesn't change the fact that he said windmills were causing noise cancer. Or that he congratulated the state of Kansas when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. Or that California needs to rake their forests to keep fires down. Or when he said he received a phone call from the President of the US Virgin Islands....  I could literally go on for hours. You can like his policies. But to say he's not a low-IQ moron would just be a lie.

HT owes Newbie four AOC quotes.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

HT owes Newbie four AOC quotes.

you defending the moronic things that Trump has said just shows your IQ too.  Although I don't think it was ever in doubt.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

😂🤣   There are 33 million miles of forest in California. Please go ahead with your raking plan. I'm all ears.

And if the statement wasn't f*cking moronic enough on its surface, the Federal government owns 19 million of them. (57%).  So what was an attempt to criticize California ended up another example of him not even knowing what he's in charge of. Like I said, just a f*cking dimwit.

He’s not talking about the whole Forrest. He’s talking about the fire roads that are covered in kindling. Come on man, this is basic stuff. They didn’t explain this to you on the non fox stations? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s not talking about the whole Forrest. He’s talking about the fire roads that are covered in kindling. Come on man, this is basic stuff. They didn’t explain this to you on the non fox stations? 

LOL  The best part about a cult idolizing an idiot is that after a couple of days, the cult comes up with an explanation of what the head idiot really meant to say. 

I anxiously await how both lying about a phone call from the President of the US Virgin Islands and being too dumb to know that he's the President of the US Virgin Islands is a reasonable statement to make.  Do a search.  Maybe Hannity came up with something. 🤣

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL  The best part about a cult idolizing an idiot is that after a couple of days, the cult comes up with an explanation of what the head idiot really meant to say. 

I anxiously await how both lying about a phone call from the President of the US Virgin Islands and being too dumb to know that he's the President of the US Virgin Islands is a reasonable statement to make.  Do a search.  Maybe Hannity came up with something. 🤣

So the whole fire road/brush thing doesn’t make sense to you? It does to The people that actually fight those fires. And you’re fallling back on 57 states drivel with the US Virgin Islands. I’m just shocked that you were unaware of the fireroad/ brush issue. Can’t see how you can comment on that issue without knowing that. You’re not a stupid guy, so I don’t get it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the whole fire road/brush thing doesn’t make sense to you? It does to The people that actually fight those fires. And you’re fallling back on 57 states drivel with the US Virgin Islands. I’m just shocked that you were unaware of the fireroad/ brush issue. Can’t see how you can comment on that issue without knowing that. You’re not a stupid guy, so I don’t get it. 

I never thought you were either, but defending these Trump statements has me wondering. Obviously, to support Trump, you have to defend all of his stupidity.  At least that's the way it seems. I never see a Trump supporter talk about how stupid he is. But it would be ok to say he sometimes wants to run his mouth about topics he knows absolutely nothing about. That's his problem. He should talk about finances.  Or properties.  He's smarter than 99% of us on those things. But should depend on advisers when discussing literally anything else. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I never thought you were either, but defending these Trump statements has me wondering. Obviously, to support Trump, you have to defend all of his stupidity.  At least that's the way it seems. I never see a Trump supporter talk about how stupid he is. But it would be ok to say he sometimes wants to run his mouth about topics he knows absolutely nothing about. That's his problem. He should talk about finances.  Or properties.  He's smarter than 99% of us on those things. But should depend on advisers when discussing literally anything else. 

It's a tip that we don't worship our president like the left does. He doesn't have to warm our nether regions. He says what he wants and we don't really care. Most of it is to distract the lemmings on the left anyway.  And judging by the way they constantly bring things up that really don't matter, it works every time. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What you guys on the left still don’t realize is it’s not about him. It’s about you and the ridiculous policies like healthcare for illegals and defacto open borders that the left wants to do. And I love the whole “cult” thing, when there is about zero daylight between policy from the democratic candidates. All in lock step about everything. There is very little disagreement amongst them, and the voters all nod their heads in agreement. Who’s the cult again? It’s all about style and presentation and the past now.  Trump gets your attention with the bombast, but then you take a look at the policy. That’s not happening on the left. It’s all superficial nonsense. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

I addressed the windmills, they cause sleep deprivation which is correlated to cancer.  And Cali absolutely should clear out (rake) their forests, and do a lot of other maintenance to reduce fires 

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

It's a tip that we don't worship our president like the left does. He doesn't have to warm our nether regions. He says what he wants and we don't really care. Most of it is to distract the lemmings on the left anyway.  And judging by the way they constantly bring things up that really don't matter, it works every time. 

Now that's a white flag if I ever saw one. So you're basically saying yes, our president is a brain-dead nitwit, but we don't care. And the lemmings on the left have a problem with their children being more intelligent than their president. Got it. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What you guys on the left still don’t realize is it’s not about him. It’s about you and the ridiculous policies like healthcare for illegals and defacto open borders that the left wants to do. And I love the whole “cult” thing, when there is about zero daylight between policy from the democratic candidates. All in lock step about everything. There is very little disagreement amongst them, and the voters all nod their heads in agreement. Who’s the cult again? It’s all about style and presentation and the past now.  Trump gets your attention with the bombast, but then you take a look at the policy. That’s not happening on the left. It’s all superficial nonsense. 

Another one who wised up and realize that the intelligence argument is not a winnable one.  Good thinking. 

57 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I addressed the windmills, they cause sleep deprivation which is correlated to cancer.  And Cali absolutely should clear out (rake) their forests, and do a lot of other maintenance to reduce fires 

I gave hardcore a chance to give me the plan to rake these 33 million miles of forests. Predictably, he passed. Now I'll give you a shot.  What's your plan, to get these forests raked?  Including funding.  The federal government owns 19 million of those miles. So are they going to be responsible for their part of the forest? Since it was Trump's idea, why isn't it being done already? 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Now that's a white flag if I ever saw one. So you're basically saying yes, our president is a brain-dead nitwit, but we don't care. And the lemmings on the left have a problem with their children being more intelligent than their president. Got it. 

:lol: You guys need to slobber over your leader, we all get it. Sadly what you end up with is Kim Jong Un, or worse, Obama.

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

you defending the moronic things that Trump has said just shows your IQ too.  Although I don't think it was ever in doubt.

First, I was offering you help. Between AOC and Trump, I'm generally curious of a side by side comparison of the dumb sh*t they say so I can pick a winner but HT isn't taking you up on it.

Second, what moronic things that Trump has said have I defended? Generally, I never defend Trump's moronic statements. I bang my head. There's no defending congratulating Kansas on Kansas City winning the Super Bowl or the stupid Alabama sharpie hurricane thing or the noise cancer. I'm more likely to roll my eyes alongside you.  Really, when they occur, I don't defend them, I just chuckle and let them slide off my back. I'm more interested in enjoying the cornucopia of wonders and marvels that Trump provides for us all and frollicking in the river of his enemy's tears.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

First, I was offering you help. Between AOC and Trump, I'm generally curious of a side by side comparison of the dumb sh*t they say so I can pick a winner but HT isn't taking you up on it.

Second, what moronic things that Trump has said have I defended? Generally, I never defend Trump's moronic statements. I bang my head. There's no defending congratulating Kansas on Kansas City winning the Super Bowl or the stupid Alabama sharpie hurricane thing or the noise cancer. I'm more likely to roll my eyes alongside you.  Really, when they occur, I don't defend them, I just chuckle and let them slide off my back. I'm more interested in enjoying the cornucopia of wonders and marvels that Trump provides for us all and frollicking in the river of his enemy's tears.

Do you think I can’t provide examples of the idiocy of AOC? The facist statement is plenty enough. But here’s another one: “They had to amend the constitution so FDR didn’t get re-elected”. FDR died in office in 1945. The amendment was passed in 1947, excluding the sitting president. So even if they did do it during FDR’s tenure, it would not have applied to him. Idiot. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you think I can’t provide examples of the idiocy of AOC? The facist statement is plenty enough. But here’s another one: “They had to amend the constitution so FDR didn’t get re-elected”. FDR died in office in 1945. The amendment was passed in 1947, excluding the sitting president. So even if they did do it during FDR’s tenure, it would not have applied to him. Idiot. 

Of course you can. She's been a pinball machine of stupid.

I think if we could look at the ten dumbest things she says and compare it to the ten dumbest things he says, we can have a nice battle going on.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I gave hardcore a chance to give me the plan to rake these 33 million miles of forests. Predictably, he passed. Now I'll give you a shot.  What's your plan, to get these forests raked?  Including funding.  The federal government owns 19 million of those miles. So are they going to be responsible for their part of the forest? Since it was Trump's idea, why isn't it being done already? 

Presuming your numbers are correct, it is a logical fallacy to presume that all 33 million "miles" of forest need to be raked {cleared out}.  Also, I put miles in quotes because it is a linear measure which makes no sense; it should be an area measure {e.g., square miles).  So by definition your post is wrong.  Anyway, the question is how much of federal forest land needs clearing?  I know that you have no idea and are just regurgitating some talking point you saw somewhere, so perhaps one of our Cali people knows?  

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Presuming your numbers are correct, it is a logical fallacy to presume that all 33 million "miles" of forest need to be raked {cleared out}.  Also, I put miles in quotes because it is a linear measure which makes no sense; it should be an area measure {e.g., square miles).  So by definition your post is wrong.  Anyway, the question is how much of federal forest land needs clearing?  I know that you have no idea and are just regurgitating some talking point you saw somewhere, so perhaps one of our Cali people knows?  

It's 33 million square miles.  Look it up instead of talking in circles. 

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I ignored your mistake and continued with my post, which you ignored, not because I talked in circles but because I used big words.  Either ask for smaller words or bow out and accept your defeat.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Earth is 197 million square miles. That California forrest must be huuuuuuge. Lol. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Earth is 197 million square miles. That California forrest must be huuuuuuge. Lol. 

I think Newbie made a comment earlier about Trump sticking to things he knows about...perhaps he should do the same.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think Newbie made a comment earlier about Trump sticking to things he knows about...perhaps he should do the same.

I thought that number was off because one of the precincts I worked in was 1.4 square miles. Then Jerry pointed it out. I didn’t think it would be that far off. Thats AOC level. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Newbie banned AGAIN for trolling in 3.....2.....1 :lol:

Oh please no.

We're 3/8 of the way through Trump's presidency. Give him five more years and he'll return to normal.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Oh please no.

We're 3/8 of the way through Trump's presidency. Give him five more years and he'll return to normal.

sure.gif.ddcc26587f87ae3a016d547678f468ec.gif

15 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Newbie banned AGAIN for trolling in 3.....2.....1 :lol:

LOL @ any pussie who is so delicate that truth seems like trolling to him. Yeah, I'm looking at you pissflaps.

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My bad.  33 million acres.  19 million owned by the federal government.  Still going to take a lot of rakes.  LOL  Still waiting on yours and Jerry's plan and budgeting ideas.  It's been two days and nada.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My bad.  33 million acres.  19 million owned by the federal government.  Still going to take a lot of rakes.  LOL  Still waiting on yours and Jerry's plan and budgeting ideas.  It's been two days and nada.

Yeah. Remove the brush from the fireroads. So the fire roads can do what they were intended for. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Remove the brush from the fireroads. So the fire roads can do what they were intended for. 

Good idea.  Now show me where Trump said that?  He said they should rake the forests. I hate to tell you, but when you have to totally reword what the President says, it's because what he said was idiotic.  

Remember when he said we should nuke hurricanes?  Please tell us what he really meant there too.  

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Good idea.  Now show me where Trump said that?  He said they should rake the forests. I hate to tell you, but when you have to totally reword what the President says, it's because what he said was idiotic.  

Remember when he said we should nuke hurricanes?  Please tell us what he really meant there too.  

Hopeless. Enjoy your 57 states. Sound just as dumb. 

We probably could rake the entire forest for the estimated $80 billion of damage and economic loss caused annually.  Now, if it were 33 million square miles, I'd say that would be a stretch.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hopeless. Enjoy your 57 states. Sound just as dumb. 

LOL  I knew you'd run away when I reminded you of his idea to nuke hurricanes.  Maybe he meant nuke the fireroads.  🤣

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

We probably could rake the entire forest for the estimated $80 billion of damage and economic loss caused annually.  Now, if it were 33 million square miles, I'd say that would be a stretch.

You think 33 MILLION acres could be raked?   That's a lot of trash bags.  Think man.  Sometimes it's ok to support a guy, talk him up when you agree with him, and once in a while say, 'My God, that's a f*cking moronic thing to say.'  Try it.  It'll be liberating. And make you sound so much more intelligent. It must be exhausting trying to talk away his stupidity every day. 

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Who let this dooshebag back in here? :rolleyes:

Feel free to join in the discussion instead of your old act of just popping in to cry and troll.