Sign in to follow this  
Michelle Caruso-Cabrera is running against AOC in the Democrat primary...

On 2/12/2020 at 9:10 AM, Voltaire said:

I hear what you're saying and I think I would agree with you if I were more sold on the GOP being Trump's party after Trump leaves office. My big fear is that Jeb!/Romney/Ryan are hibernating and pull off their fake populist masks trying to reclaim the GOP with Koch/Singer money come 2024. If that happens, it'd be nice to have a Democratic Party that doesn't suck.

While the Democratic Party is a fight between the Pelosi and AOC faction, there's nowhere for me to turn if Jeb! wins the GOP nomination. Maybe you have no problem with the Bush-era Republicans, it would make sense to fock over the Dems. but I despised them. I voted Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice. I've returned to voting GOP because of Trump. This is the president I've been waiting for all my life (besides budget deficits). If there's a globalist corporatist neocon resurgence in the GOP, I'd be looking for the door. And if that door leads to either Pelosi or AOC, I'm stuck without an option.

Klobuchar isn't awful. I'd vote for her over Jeb! There were a handful of others Dems.

If Trump is followed by a Trumper in 2024, this isn't a problem, but my fear is that Trump may be a singularity and if so, we may need a viable second party. Well "we", maybe I mean "I". I would be looking for another option. I'm happy enough riding with Jeb! and Romney and Ryan if they're content sitting in the back seat while Trump is driving.

I understand where you are at.  While I would not be too happy with Jeb as a nominee in '24 it would take a really good Dem to make me vote for them.  Not many come to mind other than maybe a nekkid Tulsi.  Certainly not a Biden or Mayor Pete type.

5 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I understand where you are at.  While I would not be too happy with Jeb as a nominee in '24 it would take a really good Dem to make me vote for them.  Not many come to mind other than maybe a nekkid Tulsi.  Certainly not a Biden or Mayor Pete type.

If Trump wins reelection, they'll line up Donald Jr to run in 2024.  And don't be surprised if Dictator Don instructs the party that no one is to run against him.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

My bad.  33 million acres.  19 million owned by the federal government.  Still going to take a lot of rakes.  LOL  Still waiting on yours and Jerry's plan and budgeting ideas.  It's been two days and nada.

I asked you how much federal land needed clearing, and you said I was talking in circles.  :dunno:

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If Trump wins reelection, they'll line up Donald Jr to run in 2024.  And don't be surprised if Dictator Don instructs the party that no one is to run against him.

Yes, Don rules the republican party with an iron fist.  You are so insightful, it's hard to argue with you.  :thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, Don rules the republican party with an iron fist.  You are so insightful, it's hard to argue with you.  :thumbsup:

Are you suggesting he doesn't? He actually scared other senators into saying they didn't even want to hear witnesses in his impeachment trial. You're saying that wasn't Trump ruling it with an iron fist? LOL you've always been way smarter than most of these Trump retards. Please tell me you haven't fallen spell to the cult.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Imma gonna leave this here:

Trump once compared the human body to a battery with a finite amount of energy and therefore doesn’t exercise because it will kill you faster.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are you suggesting he doesn't? He actually scared other senators into saying they didn't even want to hear witnesses in his impeachment trial. You're saying that wasn't Trump ruling it with an iron fist? LOL you've always been way smarter than most of these Trump retards. Please tell me you haven't fallen spell to the cult.

I have no idea how to respond to this.  Anyone else want to give it a go?  :dunno:

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I have no idea how to respond to this.  Anyone else want to give it a go?  :dunno:

Just answer the question. You don't think the Republican party is scared of Donald Trump and does what he says knowing the penalty if they don't? Ask Mitt Romney.  Ask guys like Lindsey Graham who used to have integrity.  I know Fox News doesn't tell you guys the real story, but you have to see this. Please tell me you do

36 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Imma gonna leave this here:

Trump once compared the human body to a battery with a finite amount of energy and therefore doesn’t exercise because it will kill you faster.

Hahaha.  It's truly amazing that the leader of the United States of America is literally in the bottom 20th percentile on the planet when it comes to intelligence

Just now, The Observer said:

Hahaha.  It's truly amazing that the leader of the United States of America is literally in the bottom 20th percentile on the planet when it comes to intelligence

And you spend most of your day talking about him.  :shocking:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Each take is worse than the previous. It's actually pretty impressive.

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Each take is worse than the previous. It's actually pretty impressive.

33 million square miles.  Bwahahahahahaha  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When one of the Trump posse is backed into a corner and has no way out, to the rescue come three or four fellow Trump sheep willing to name call and insult the person who put them into a stalemate.  I got to say, it's quite a cute little Union.  ROFL. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

You are probably right about JR or his daughter running.  Once he is a lame duck though they will do whatever they want.  I am sure a whole host of people will want to take their shot or another shot and DJT telling them not to will not fly.  I think Rubio and maybe Cruz from last time plus who knows what business person will try next. 

Just now, Bill E. said:

You are probably right about JR or his daughter running.  Once he is a lame duck though they will do whatever they want.  I am sure a whole host of people will want to take their shot or another shot and DJT telling them not to will not fly.  I think Rubio and maybe Cruz from last time plus who knows what business person will try next. 

Are you actually answering that nonsense ? 

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just answer the question. You don't think the Republican party is scared of Donald Trump and does what he says knowing the penalty if they don't? Ask Mitt Romney.  Ask guys like Lindsey Graham who used to have integrity.  I know Fox News doesn't tell you guys the real story, but you have to see this. Please tell me you do

Funny I heard it on the radio but did not read up on it but I did not hear Romney's name on the list of senators that voted against Trump on the war powers act today. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What?  I think Don JR or another family member very well may run. 

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No Newbie, I do not think that the republican party is scared of Donald Trump, and to think that they are is so beyond reason that I continue to lack the ability to have an intelligent discussion on it.  It's like you just talk caveman:  Orange Man evil.  Orange Man dictator.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Funny I heard it on the radio but did not read up on it but I did not hear Romney's name on the list of senators that voted against Trump on the war powers act today. 

Donald J Trump POTUS is the 1st President in forty years not to invaded a foreign country!

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think it's nonsense that Trump is going to hand it off to Jr and start a Trump empire?  Seriously?  The most egotistical person on the planet. You think that's not what he wants?

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No Newbie, I do not think that the republican party is scared of Donald Trump, and to think that they are is so beyond reason that I continue to lack the ability to have an intelligent discussion on it.  It's like you just talk caveman:  Orange Man evil.  Orange Man dictator.  :dunno:

Wow. I never thought they'd get you too.  You are actually close to me normal thinking human.  Oh well. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You think it's nonsense that Trump is going to hand it off to Jr and start a Trump empire?  Seriously?  The most egotistical person on the planet. You think that's not what he wants?

What he may or may not want, and what he has the power to do, are two different things.

Finish this sentence for us:  If Don Jr. isn't anointed the next GOP candidate, Evil Orange Man will punish his slaves by ____________________________

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

LOL @ any pussie who is so delicate that truth seems like trolling to him. Yeah, I'm looking at you pissflaps.

1342714654_tenor(1).gif.7f86670e93d1c159849751ef1f334759.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Feel free to join in the discussion instead of your old act of just popping in to cry and troll.  

I'm the troll? :lol:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Coming from a collection of cells that is in the bottom .0004th percentile on the planet when it comes to intelligence.

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

I'm the troll? :lol:

I haven't seen you contribute to a single thread.  Just pop in to troll and whine.  So stfu

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I haven't seen you contribute to a single thread.  Just pop in to troll and whine.  So stfu

The collection of cells created from a drunk "female" speaks out again. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Donald J Trump POTUS is the 1st President in forty years not to invaded a foreign country!

Yea the idea of worrying about him starting a war is stupid.  He has said all along he wants out of the never ending wars and everything he has done backs that up.  Another political BS move by Dem leadership in Congress.   Shammer  and the witch can not get in front of a microphone without going off on Trump.  All the while Trump just keeps working it.  I just hope the moderate voters see all this for the BS it is. 

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

I know the story in the MSM is that the evidence against Trump is overwhelming, the case crystal clear and that the GOP acquitted because Trump cowed them into it. Well, that's fiction. Trump isn't cowing anybody here. We all looked at the evidence and thought it was a big nothingburger with extra smoke and hot air.It's the Dems blowing smoke caught in their own bubble and smelling their own farts that think there's anything impeachable there. Likely a great many Senators and Congressmen reached the same conclusion without needing to be leaned on at all.

There was obvious corruption going on in Ukraine, the guilty party hooked in Joe Biden's son for no reason (cough ... to deflect pressure obviously), and Joe Biden in turn forced the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor investigating the company and replaced him with somebody who found nothing wrong. And all Trump did was ... allegedly it may not even have been Trump... delay aid there a few weeks while subordinates talked about how to proceed before deciding to go ahead and just release it. The Ukrainians testify that they weren't even aware that the aid had been held up and that's backed up with the lack of phone calls asking about what was going on that turned into a flood the day the whistleblower leaker put the story that it had been delayed in the news. 

You have evidence that Trump delays aid all the time. Ukrainians testifying that they didn't know they were being pressured, and even the recently fired Ambassador Sondland never heard anybody say it was a quid pro quo, he just assumed it (as likely all of them did). There are other witnesses that said explicitly Trump told them there was no quid pro quo.

I worry I wasted my time typing all that.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I know the story in the MSM is that the evidence against Trump is overwhelming, the case crystal clear and that the GOP acquitted because Trump cowed them into it. Well, that's fiction. Trump isn't cowing anybody here. We all looked at the evidence and thought it was a big nothingburger with extra smoke and hot air.It's the Dems blowing smoke caught in their own bubble and smelling their own farts that think there's anything impeachable there. Likely a great many Senators and Congressmen reached the same conclusion without needing to be leaned on at all.

There was obvious corruption going on in Ukraine, the guilty party hooked in Joe Biden's son for no reason (cough ... to deflect pressure obviously), and Joe Biden in turn forced the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor investigating the company and replaced him with somebody who found nothing wrong. And all Trump did was ... allegedly it may not even have been Trump... delay aid there a few weeks while subordinates talked about how to proceed before deciding to go ahead and just release it. The Ukrainians testify that they weren't even aware that the aid had been held up and that's backed up with the lack of phone calls asking about what was going on that turned into a flood the day the whistleblower leaker put the story that it had been delayed in the news. 

You have evidence that Trump delays aid all the time. Ukrainians testifying that they didn't know they were being pressured, and even the recently fired Ambassador Sondland never heard anybody say it was a quid pro quo, he just assumed it (as likely all of them did). There are other witnesses that said explicitly Trump told them there was no quid pro quo.

I worry I wasted my time typing all that.

You did waste time because you avoided the fact that Trump ordered all staff to not cooperste. Do not respond to requests to testify and do not supply any documents.  Then, to make it even more obvious, when John Bolton agreed to testify, he ordered McConnell to not allow him to.  To which the petrified Republicans walked in lockstep.  

Please tell me another example of an innocent person who tries so desperately to cover up the facts. You can't. Therefore, you lose. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You did waste time because you avoided the fact that Trump ordered all staff to not cooperste. Do not respond to requests to testify and do not supply any documents.  Then, to make it even more obvious, when John Bolton agreed to testify, he ordered McConnell to not allow him to.  To which the petrified Republicans walked in lockstep.  

Please tell me another example of an innocent person who tries so desperately to cover up the facts. You can't. Therefore, you lose. 

:lol: You are so stupid. :lol:

They have been trying to impeach him since he was elected.  He released the transcript of the call after Shiff said it was something far worse.  Had Trump allowed his people to testify The Dems would have been asked a bunch of open ended questions digging for anything they could spin whether it was related to Ukrane or not.  Then they would be crying about how Trump handled Israel,  Russia, China, Mexico or maybe Senegal.  You know all this to be true.

Even if Trump knew it would exonerate him completely he should have ordered all staff to not cooperate because the spin would be that he did something wrong somewhere.  Plus just out of spite for how corrupt the entire process in the House was he should have done what he did.   I wish his people would use the term "Impeached by the Democrats"
not simply Impeachment or Impeached by the House. 

Every day Pelosi and co. come up with something new to try to sway 2020.  Rather than show respect for the dignity of the House as a body of Congress The Dems have used it as a tool to try to get rid of Trump and nothing else.

• Like 2

A president doesn't just roll over when faced with a congressional summons. If he'd have done so, he'd have been the first. Especially in this case when it's a partisan witch hunt. He chose not to comply and fought the summons like Johnson, Nixon and Clinton did before him. That's his legal right and he has every right to conduct this defense.

And there is a way to compel that testimony forward. In cases when Congress and the president are at odds, the decision goes to the judiciary. The House never bothered with that step. Well that's on them. 

This was Romney's point in explaining why he found Trump innocent of the obstruction charges.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A president doesn't just roll over when faced with a congressional summons. If he'd have done so, he'd have been the first. Especially in this case when it's a partisan witch hunt. He chose not to comply and fought the summons it like Johnson, Nixon and Clinton did before him. That's his legal right and he has every right to conduct this defense.

And there is a way to compel that testimony forward. In cases when Congress and the president are at odds, the decision goes to the judiciary. The House never bothered with that step. Well that's on them. 

This was Romney's point in explaining why he found Trump innocent of the obstruction charges.

Again, you're giving me all the reasons Trump doesn't HAVE to testify and can keep others in the administration from testifying and from holding back documents. I'm not interested in that angle. Career criminals always know the loopholes. I want you to explain to me why he wouldn't WANT to testify or have first-hand witnesses testify.  These documents and witnesses should exonerate him, right? It was a perfect call.

Just now, The Observer said:

Again, you're giving me all the reasons Trump doesn't HAVE to testify and can keep others in the administration from testifying and from holding back documents. I'm not interested in that angle. Career criminals always know the loopholes. I want you to explain to me why he wouldn't WANT to testify or have first-hand witnesses testify.  These documents and witnesses should exonerate him, right? It was a perfect call.

You pay your taxes, right? Nothing to hide? You did a good job filing them, filling everything out right?

I'm sure you did.

You wouldn't mind the IRS coming and going over those document with you would you? Oh and the agent they're sending is some a$$hole you got into a drunken dispute with at and had cussed you out at a New Year's Eve party.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because he doesn't have to prove his innocence.  :lol:

Does anyone have a basic civics for dummies...err...liberals book.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Because he doesn't have to prove his innocence.  :lol:

Does anyone have a basic civics for dummies...err...liberals book.

More reasons he doesn't have to. still not a single reason he wouldn't want to prove his innocence.. Knowing that the majority of the country thinks he's guilty. 54% to be exact. And that was a Fox News poll.  Lol. 

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

More reasons he doesn't have to. still not a single reason he wouldn't want to prove his innocence.. Knowing that the majority of the country thinks he's guilty. 54% to be exact. And that was a Fox News poll.  Lol. 

:lol: 5/10 troll. He's innocent. If idiots choose to believe otherwise, it's a free country. 

• Like 1

Another thing too is that Trump used the not complying to his advantage. if you think Trump feared or didn't want this trial, you're looking at it wrong. No, he actually wanted the impeachment trial for the exact same reason that Nancy Pelosi didn't want to impeach him. They both expected that what transpired would happen (he would be acquitted, his approval would go up, the Dems would look like asses, and Hunter Biden's Ukraine story would finally get the public airing it deserved). It was predictable. The entire Geek Club anticipated it. So Trump's intransigence added fuel to the fire to up the pressure on from within her caucus to push for the impeachment so many wanted.

For evidence of that, look at the timing.... "We aren't giving you sh*t. Fock off! Nanner! Nanner! Nanner! Neener! Neener! Neener! Pppptttthhhhfffff"

So then Pelosi gets mad, the pressure was already high to impeach him, she gives in and calls a press conference to announce the impeachment trial would begin.

And then... like literally within five minutes of her making the announcement. That's Trump released the transcripts of the call.... and there was nothing there. As he knew all along. He'd roped the dope and the Dems had to go through with it.

Trump readily acknowledges that he'd asked the Ukrainians to investigate Burisma. Since the Hunter Biden corruption is self evident for anyone who looks, he had every right to want it investigated. Although granted, since he expected Joe to run against him, it also looks like it's his self interest too. But the case for asking forth investigation is pretty clear despite the MSM's rage fit lies that the Bidens were pure as snow.

Trump says "yes, I made the call and made the request." Everything else is hyperventilating. It's a Rhorsachs test, you can see what you want. Dems see outrage, GOP sees hot air.

So it all worked out: good defeats evil, right beats wrong, smart beats stupid. Trump stays in office, his poll numbers go to his highest ever and Biden's campaign collapses. Winners laugh. Losers cry and go bonekers

Hannibal lights his cigar, grins and says "I love it when a plan comes together" cue the music playing to end the episode

no wait.... there's more..

Dems forget how to count and go on to fock up Iowa and then Nancy Pelosi rages during Trumps SotU speech and rips it up then cries when Trump uses her tantrum to make a campaign ad

• Like 3