Sign in to follow this  
Michelle Caruso-Cabrera is running against AOC in the Democrat primary...

Does anyone ever wonder if Newbie is a bot?  He's borderline non-responsive to the question at hand, instead seeming to use a "random TDS talking point" generator for his posts.Â đŸ¤”

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: 5/10 troll. He's innocent. If idiots choose to believe otherwise, it's a free country. 

White flag.  Good choice. You had no answer.  I'd have quit too

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Does anyone ever wonder if Newbie is a bot?  He's borderline non-responsive to the question at hand, instead seeming to use a "random TDS talking point" generator for his posts.Â đŸ¤”

Honestly, I hope that is the case.  Nobody should live the way he does, completely consumed 24/7 with this stuff.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Jerry, you like to preend to be intelligent, so instead of coming in to cheap shot and be a pussie, take a stab at answering the question.

Why didn't Trump want any documents released or allow any witnesses to testify?  (Be careful of falling into the trap of telling me why he was able to avoid it. I want to know why he wouldn't want the truth out there)

đŸ˜ª Even though Trump is innocent, I don't understand why he doesn't want to prove it. :blink:

selfie you sound like a friggin idiot.  :clap:

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Jerry, you like to preend to be intelligent, so instead of coming in to cheap shot and be a pussie, take a stab at answering the question.

Why didn't Trump want any documents released or allow any witnesses to testify?  (Be careful of falling into the trap of telling me why he was able to avoid it. I want to know why he wouldn't want the truth out there)

I am intelligent.  Your question has been answered; well, at least the question as to why he wouldn't provide any info he didn't need to.  The "not allowing" thing is letting your TDS ooze out again.

Here, perhaps this will help.  It's an abridged version of a video which has been posted here before.

• Haha 1

The gymnastics you guys have to perform every day to try to defend this corrupt POS has to be exhausting.  Thanks God you all have Hannity to give you your talking points every night. 

Fact, innocent people don't cover up the facts.  End of story. 

19 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Dems are playing checkers...Trump's playing chess.

You're being generous to the Dems.  selfie's spouting of their policies is eye opening.  It's all racism and anti-Trump.  They are playing checkers with 2 pieces.

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Again, you're giving me all the reasons Trump doesn't HAVE to testify and can keep others in the administration from testifying and from holding back documents. I'm not interested in that angle. Career criminals always know the loopholes. I want you to explain to me why he wouldn't WANT to testify or have first-hand witnesses testify.  These documents and witnesses should exonerate him, right? It was a perfect call.

In 2014, Obama said — it was not about Fast and Furious. It was about something else. But Obama was telling members of Congress: If you want to talk to my assistants, you’re not gonna get to talk to ’em. Executive privilege, separation of powers. They don’t speak for me. They’re not coming up to talk to you.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

In 2014, Obama said — it was not about Fast and Furious. It was about something else. But Obama was telling members of Congress: If you want to talk to my assistants, you’re not gonna get to talk to ’em. Executive privilege, separation of powers. They don’t speak for me. They’re not coming up to talk to you.

Add Baker Boy to the list of Trumpers who can't give a logical reason that an innocent man would want to bury all documents and order his staff not to testify.

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Add Baker Boy to the list of Trumpers who can't give a logical reason that an innocent man would want to bury all documents and order his staff not to testify.

You seem to be the one that does not understand what people here are saying.  Why should Trump cooperate with a fraud investigation when the people starting it  are just digging for the next thing they can spin to their advantage?   Both the law and precedent as BB pointed out is on his side.  If the House wanted witnesses so bad they should have subpoenaed them.

4 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

You seem to be the one that does not understand what people here are saying.  Why should Trump cooperate with a fraud investigation when the people starting it  are just digging for the next thing they can spin to their advantage?   Both the law and precedent as BB pointed out is on his side.  If the House wanted witnesses so bad they should have subpoenaed them.

Because the majority of the country he is president of believe he's guilty.  And any innocent person sitting on documents and having first hand witnesses that could prove my innocence, would not have tried do desperately to hide them. You know it and I know it.  But congrats on repeating the same old stale reasons he was able to deny them testifying. 

Can't we just write in Miguel Cabrera and do away with both these clowns?

Miggy seems like a fun guy.  

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because the majority of the country he is president of believe he's guilty.  And any innocent person sitting on documents and having first hand witnesses that could prove my innocence, would not have tried do desperately to hide them. You know it and I know it.  But congrats on repeating the same old stale reasons he was able to deny them testifying. 

I guess Trump is going to lose come November then.  :(

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Guilty of what?  There wasn't even a crime alleged.  There's a reason the House Dems didn't issue formal subpoenas, as well.  We can go on and on with this.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I guess Trump is going to lose come November then.  :(

I wish I was as sure of that as I am of his guilt in the Ukraine bribery case. 

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Guilty of what?  There wasn't even a crime alleged.  There's a reason the House Dems didn't issue formal subpoenas, as well.  We can go on and on with this.

Yeah, you're right. There IS a reason.  Because, as he always does, Trump would just have them all ignore the subpeonas, knowing that it would be tied up in the courts till after the election. That's what he was begging congress to do.  Hoping to push off the impeachment. Didn't work. He is impeached.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I wish I was as sure of that as I am of his guilt in the Ukraine bribery case. 

What did Trump get from the Ukraine again?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, you're right. There IS a reason.  Because, as he always does, Trump would just have them all ignore the subpeonas, knowing that it would be tied up in the courts till after the election. That's what he was begging congress to do.  Hoping to push off the impeachment. Didn't work. He is impeached.

OR, it was some bastardized version of an impeachment that really didn't have the authority to issue valid subpoenas. 

Just now, Casual Observer said:

OR, it was some bastardized version of an impeachment that really didn't have the authority to issue valid subpoenas. 

đŸ¤”Â  Uhhh, ok chief

22 hours ago, The Observer said:

My bad.  33 million acres.  19 million owned by the federal government.  Still going to take a lot of rakes.  LOL  Still waiting on yours and Jerry's plan and budgeting ideas.  It's been two days and nada.

Acre, mile. No big difference. 

58 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Bill he's trolling.  "I know he is innocent but he really needed to prove his innocence" is venturing into torrid territory for sheer insanity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Acre, mile. No big difference. 

Yeah, 33 million acres is practically a park field. Not big at all. Should be able to rake it up and bag it in a few hours.Â đŸ¤£

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, 33 million acres is practically a park field. Not big at all. Should be able to rake it up and bag it in a few hours.Â đŸ¤£

You’re the one that brought millions of miles into it, not Trump. His statement taken on face value is actually doable. Yours is impossible. Who has the low IQ again? 

15 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I'm the troll? :lol:

. `  `. .`  ` .
                        . `     `.  ;  .`     ` .
                     .`           \   /           `.
                   .`     . - .   ( @ )   . - .     `.
                  /    .`      `.  '-'  .'      `.    \
          /\    .`    /   .--.   `-._.-'   .--.   \    `.    /\
        .`  `. /    .'  .`    `. `.   .` .`    `.  `.    \ .`  `.
      .`     .`    /   /        \  \ /  /        \   \    `.     `.
     /      /    .'   /   . ''' .\     /. ''' .   \   `.    \      \
    |    .`(    /    |   /        \   /        \   |    \    )`.    |
     \   | /  .'      \ |   /##\  |   |  /##\   | /      `.  \ |   /
      |  / | /         \\  | ###| /   \ |### |  //         \ | \  |
    .`\  | \/)       _.-'.  \##/ |     | \##/  .'-._       (\/ |  /`.
   /   | |  (      .`     `-.   /       \   .-'     `.      )  | |   \
  |  .`\ \   )               `.'         `.'               (   / /`.  |
  /\/  | |                  .'             `.                  | |  \/\
  \   / /     /            (   .-.     .-.   )            \     \ \   /
   `./ |    .`              `.(   `._.'   ).'              `.    | \ /
   / \ \   /.`\      )._           ) (           _.(      /`.\   / /  \
  /  |  `-'/   \    /  ''--.__    .' '.    __.--''  \    /   \`-'  |   \
  |   `---'/  .`'.  '.       ''--..___..--''       .'  .'`.  \`---'    |
  |    _.-/  /   |'.  '.                         .'  .'|   \  \-._     |
  /\ .`  |  /|  /   '.  ''---....._____.....---''  .'   \  |\ |   `.  /
 |  /     \/ \ |       - . _     _.---._     _ . -       \ /|/      \|
 \ /          \/            ''--._______.--''             \|         \
 .`        \                                                 /        `.
/       ;   |  `.                                       .`  |   ;       \
| (      )  /    \                  ^                  /    \  (      ) |
|  `.      / .`   `.              .` `.              .`   `. \      .`  |
\         \         `-._         /     \         _.-`         /         /
 \         \  _.-`   _  `--.__.-`       `-.__.--`  _   `-._  /         /
 |          `-._    / )   _                   _   ( \    _.-`          |
  \             `-.` (   / )    `-.___.-`    ( \   ) `.-`             /
   \      `.         /.-' / )               ( \ '-.\         .`      /
    `-._     `.     |  .-' / )  `-.___.-`  ( \ '-.  |     .`     _.-`
    /   `--._        \  .-' / )           ( \ '-.  /        _.--`  \
    |   |   \`--.._   |  .-' /  `-.___.-`  \ '-.  |   _..--`/  |    |
     `./     \ .`  `-/.__.--'               '--.__.\-`  `. /    `.  |
      |     / |_           -._            _.-            _| \    |\/
       `.  | /  ''--..__            _            __..--''  \ |  .`
       | \/  |==  ==    ''--..__/\_/ \_/\__..--''    ==  ==|  \/ \
       \     \ _==   ==   ==   / o)|-|(o \   ==   ==   ==_ /     /
       |    /|  ''--..__==  == \ (\) (/) / ==  ==__..--'' ||\    |
        \  / |      |  |''--..__\ )\_/( /__..--''   _.-'\ \\ \  /
         \|  /     /  /          \/___\/     \\ _.-'     \ \\ |/
             |    /  /  :                     \\\    @ .-'  ||
             \_.-`  /          :            : || \_.-'      \\
             /___.-`                          ||       _     \\
             | :                       :       \\     / (    ||
             /               :                  \\    =:_\   \\
             |   :                              ||     )      \\
             |         :                 :      \\          _.//
              \     /\                           \\     _.-'
              |    |  \    |\   :            |\   ||_.-'   |
              | : /   |   /  |      /|      /  |   /|     /
              \  /    \  |   \     | |     | `./  |  \   /
              | / `    |/  `. |    / \  : /    | /    \  |
              \|\ `            \  |   |  | `   \|    ` \ |
                 | `     `.     \ /   / /  `  `.     ` ||/
                 \  `        ,   \|   \ | `          ` /
                  | `.      ,    |    |/            ` |   .    .
                   \             /     \           ,`/     \  /
                    \    . - .   |     |   . - .    /     ( O  )
                     \  .`-._ . /       \ . _.-'.  /       )  (
                     \  : _.-': |       | :`-._ :  /      (    )
                     |   `- -`  \       /  `- -`   |        \ /
          )\         |    ___   |       |   ___    |         |
       )\/ (         /_.-'___'-._\     /_.-'___'-._\        /
      (  @  )       [__.-'   '-._]     [_.-'   '-.__]      |
       \( )/       /|\ _ \   /_  /     \  _\   /_  /   /|  /
           \      | /|`   | |  -_| /\  |_-  | |  ` |  | / /
       |\   |  |\/ | /.-` | |`-._\/ |  /_.-`| |`-. \ /  |/|\       /|
  /\  /  \   \ \ \ \ \-_ /   \.-'/\ \  \'-./   \ _-/ |  / / \ /\  | \
 | / |  / /\ | /  |/ /`-.\ _ /.-'\|  \ /'-.\ _ /.-`\ / | /  / | \ \ |
 \ | \ | |  \\\|  \ .`-_ // \ \ .-\  // -./ / \\ _-`.  \ | |  / / | \
 / \ / \ |  //|\  .`,`__//___\ \__/   \__/ /___\\__`,`. |/ \ / | /  |
 \ |/  |/  |/ |/ /_-_--_--_---,--.`) (`,--.---_--_--_-_\\|  \| \/   \
 / \|  /   /\ /\(_`'_`'_`'_) (____)   (____) (_`'_`'_`'_)/  /\  |LGB/
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the one that brought millions of miles into it, not Trump. His statement taken on face value is actually doable. Yours is impossible. Who has the low IQ again? 

His statement was that California needs better forest management. They should rake their forests.  The fact that you don't see how f*cking stupid that is, or nuking a hurricane. Or that windmaills cause noise cancer,  simply means you are at the very IQ he needs you to be at to be a supporter. So congrats, I guess.

22 hours ago, Reality said:

Dunning-Kruger.

Look it up.

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Because the majority of the country he is president of believe he's guilty. 

Want to bet?  The election will be the Jury.  You make the stake.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

His statement was that California needs better forest management. They should rake their forests.  The fact that you don't see how f*cking stupid that is, or nuking a hurricane. Or that windmaills cause noise cancer,  simply means you are at the very IQ he needs you to be at to be a supporter. So congrats, I guess.

We've been over this; California needs to rake its forests.  That doesn't mean some person goes out with a hand rake and rakes every square inch of forest.  

I also asked repeatedly how much of the federal land needs clearing aka raking.  AZ has had a problem with the feds not doing it because of environmental protests, and not surprisingly we tend to have more forest fires on federal land.  If that is the case then I am with you on not calling out the state before he gets his own (federal) land in order.  But we don't know.  You are just stuck on your interpretation of "rake" and, honestly, you look worse with every post you make on the subject.  I suggest bowing out and sticking with something more realistic like Trump being Hitler reincarnated who rules the GOP with an orange iron fist.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Dude, when a FOX NEWS poll syas that 54% of the country thinks you're guilty. then you're guilty. Believe me, FOX would have done everything in their power for it to show just the opposite

Just now, The Observer said:

Dude, when a FOX NEWS poll syas that 54% of the country thinks you're guilty. then you're guilty. Believe me, FOX would have done everything in their power for it to show just the opposite

guilty. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

We've been over this; California needs to rake its forests.  That doesn't mean some person goes out with a hand rake and rakes every square inch of forest.  

I also asked repeatedly how much of the federal land needs clearing aka raking.  AZ has had a problem with the feds not doing it because of environmental protests, and not surprisingly we tend to have more forest fires on federal land.  If that is the case then I am with you on not calling out the state before he gets his own (federal) land in order.  But we don't know.  You are just stuck on your interpretation of "rake" and, honestly, you look worse with every post you make on the subject.  I suggest bowing out and sticking with something more realistic like Trump being Hitler reincarnated who rules the GOP with an orange iron fist.  :thumbsup:

I've offered four times for you to tell me the plan.  How do we rake, clean up, and pay for this 'raking'?  Like always, you pop in and present your own jibberish and dodge the question.

Just now, Alias Detective said:

guilty. 

No, the election will tell us if enough people care that he's corrupt or not. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, the election will tell us if enough people care that he's corrupt or not. 

Are you already going on record protesting his win?

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I've offered four times for you to tell me the plan.  How do we rake, clean up, and pay for this 'raking'?  Like always, you pop in and present your own jibberish and dodge the question.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/california-tests-new-strategies-to-prevent-deadly-wildfires/

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

WTF are you talking about. 

I think he's calling you a commie dope who has severe TDS. Not completely sure though. :dunno:

• Thanks 1