Djgb13

Sofia Verga (early 90s)

20 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. She's a top level smoke show. Very annoying voice though. 

All I need her to say is “aye papi” 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

All I need her to say is “aye papi” 

Or "aye wrong hole!!!" 

I've vacationed in Medellin, Colombian. Let me tell you, while I was there I thought to myself, "Thank God they can't just come to the United States freely." (Men would only date the Colombian women.) It's not that all the women look just like Sofia, it's that the women really make the extra effort to look beautiful. No matter how poor, the women take the time to dress well and do their hair and nails and keep their feet pretty. The average girl is well put together. No matter where I went, even simple shop cashiers, looked really pretty. Example I can use is looking at the Spanish station news. The anchor women are always dolled up a little extra than our female news anchors. The make up is more glamourous, their hair and clothes are more sexy. I went to a hotel in Colombia and there was a woman who greeted you at the door who was so beautiful it stopped me in my tracks. She looked like a real life Barbie doll (not like the freak show Barbie doll type in Hollywood). Her body was slamming, but perfect, nothing over exaggerated like here in the states.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I've vacationed in Medellin, Colombian. Let me tell you, while I was there I thought to myself, "Thank God they can't just come to the United States freely." (Men would only date the Colombian women.) It's not that all the women look just like Sofia, it's that the women really make the extra effort to look beautiful. No matter how poor, the women take the time to dress well and do their hair and nails and keep their feet pretty. The average girl is well put together. No matter where I went, even simple shop cashiers, looked really pretty. Example I can use is looking at the Spanish station news. The anchor women are always dolled up a little extra than our female news anchors. The make up is more glamourous, their hair and clothes are more sexy. I went to a hotel in Colombia and there was a woman who greeted you at the door who was so beautiful it stopped me in my tracks. She looked like a real life Barbie doll (not like the freak show Barbie doll type in Hollywood). Her body was slamming, but perfect, nothing over exaggerated like here in the states.

Did you hit that?

18 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Did you hit that?

No, I'm a heterosexual woman that admired and desired their beauty not lusted after them.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You should try it. And then share the story

With pics

2 hours ago, peenie said:

No, I'm a heterosexual woman that admired and desired their beauty not lusted after them.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You should try it. And then share the story

24 minutes ago, DonS said:

With pics

Exactly, stop being so selfish peenie...

On 2/12/2020 at 6:03 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. She's a top level smoke show. Very annoying voice though. 

I agree.......and wow the older I get, I'm realizing the voice is more important in attractiveness than it used to be.