Sign in to follow this  
edjr

"Hello, America. I'm Amy Klobuchar and I will beat Donald Trump"

Does anyone know what she is about, what does she believe in and stand for?  

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Does anyone know what she is about, what does she believe in and stand for?  

Winning BIG

She's the least annoying one they have which is why I don't want her to win.

Projections say the hideously ugly thing can't even beat out the other fockheads in her party. 

0.1 % chance.

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Projections say the hideously ugly thing can't even beat out the other fockheads in her party. 

0.1 % chance.

She's not hideously ugly, she's a 3 or a 4. Better than Elizabeth Warren.

Second best candidate behind Mayor Pete. As someone said above, they are the two normal ones. Neither think the country needs some drastic revolution. Or that the way to win votes is offering free stuff.  Hope she can hang in there past Super Tuesday. If so, she could definitely contend.

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

0.1 % chance.

Our president is Donald Trump.  Something tells me looks aren't that high up on their requirement list.

• Like 1

Just now, The Observer said:

Our president is Donald Trump.  Something tells me looks aren't that high up on their requirement list.

When it comes to a women it is very high. If and when our country does decide to elect a female president, I would prefer it to be one that does not look like a bulldog. 

I only watched the first debate(s).  Was she on stage when they did the show of hands of who would give free healthcare to illegals?   Has she supported reparations in any shape or form? 

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

0.1 % chance.

you have issues. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

When it comes to a women it is very high. If and when our country does decide to elect a female president, I would prefer it to be one that does not look like a bulldog. 

Carter, Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton, Obama....looks always helped for men too. Trump is the first 'ugly' president of my lifetime. So maybe you're overestimating the importance of looks for women. Tulsi Gabberty is hot as hell and she can barely muster 1% of the votes. 

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

K*nt had no problems putting innocent people behind bars as a prosecutor.  She's as bad as Kuntala Harris:

https://apnews.com/115076e2bd194cfa7560cb4642ab8038?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

That story is messed up if true. Still, I'd have to see full evidence of what evidence the prosecution has to reach a judgement.

Just now, Voltaire said:

That story is messed up if true. Still, I'd have to see full evidence of what evidence the prosecution has to reach a judgement.

Even if you thought she did right given the evidence she had at the time, she continues to brag about that conviction to this day despite the FACT that it's a questionable conviction at best at this point.  At the very least she should just shut up about it.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Carter, Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton, Obama....looks always helped for men too. Trump is the first 'ugly' president of my lifetime. So maybe you're overestimating the importance of looks for women. Tulsi Gabberty is hot as hell and she can barely muster 1% of the votes. 

Looks for men are overrated. Women, on the other hand need to bring more to the table considering their built in disabilities. 

She's actually kind of normal or the most normal of the Dems running. If one of the Dems were to beat Trump I'd hope it's her and not one of the others. 

Just now, Super Cubs said:

She's actually kind of normal or the most normal of the Dems running. If one of the Dems were to beat Trump I'd hope it's her and not one of the others. 

Agreed. But we're grading on the curve. Like being the tallest midget.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Even if you thought she did right given the evidence she had at the time, she continues to brag about that conviction to this day despite the FACT that it's a questionable conviction at best at this point.  At the very least she should just shut up about it.

Really? She brags about it. I'm not saying she's not, I don't know as I never started to pay any mind to what she has to say, but if she's bragging about any case, it'd best be a rock solid one, otherwise it makes for a great oppo campaign comercial.

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Looks for men are overrated. Women, on the other hand need to bring more to the table considering their built in disabilities. 

Yeah, we certainly wouldn't want an emotional and unstable president, amirite?

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, we certainly wouldn't want an emotional and unstable president, amirite?

I personally do not care what Trump says or does. I want the stock market to continue to rise, conservative judges, continued drilling/fracking, every person to pay for their own healthcare, and refugees turned away. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Really? She brags about it. I'm not saying she's not, I don't know as I never started to pay any mind to what she has to say, but if she's bragging about any case, it'd best be a rock solid one, otherwise it makes for a great oppo campaign comercial.

Did you read the article I posted?  It sounded like you did.  The first few paragraphs; note the bolded:

It was a prime-time moment for Amy Klobuchar.

Standing in the glare of television lights at a Democratic presidential debate last fall, she was asked about her years as a top Minnesota prosecutor and allegations she was not committed to racial justice.

“That’s not my record,” she said, staring into the camera.

Yes, she was tough on crime, Klobuchar said, but the African American community was angry about losing kids to gun violence. And she responded.

She told a story that she has cited throughout her political career, including during her 2006 campaign for the U.S. Senate: An 11-year-old girl was killed by a stray bullet while doing homework at her dining room table in 2002. And Klobuchar’s office put Tyesha Edwards’ killer -- a black teen -- behind bars for life.

But what if Myon Burrell is innocent?

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Did you read the article I posted?  It sounded like you did.  The first few paragraphs; note the bolded:

Somehow I missed that part. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Somehow I missed that part. Thanks.

No worries.  The reason I bring this up, and the issues with how she treats her staff, is that it isn't being discussed NOW.  But if she wins the Dem nomination and has to go against Trump?  These issues will be front and center.  So, she puts innocent black people in prison without remorse.  How's that gonna play with AA's?  And she yells and throws stuff at her staff.  How's that gonna play with people concerned about Trump's demeanor?  Throw in a good economy and the fact that Trump has actually done POSITIVE things for the AA community, and how does she beat him?  "Not Trump" only goes so far for most of us who's lives are doing pretty good at the moment.

One more good showing and Biden's peeps are flocking to her.  And by peeps, I mean his campaign manager and staff.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

So did Hitlery, and she won the "popular" vote.  Yet somehow she's not President.

Nobody thinks Klobachur will be president. It’s just funny that even she leads Trump in polls. Sort of shows how much folks hate him.

54 minutes ago, Strike said:

K*nt had no problems putting innocent people behind bars as a prosecutor.  She's as bad as Kuntala Harris:

https://apnews.com/115076e2bd194cfa7560cb4642ab8038?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Yeah she should be more like Trump, advocating for the death penalty for innocent people and pushing for lighter sentences for guilty people.   

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Nobody thinks Klobachur will be president. It’s just funny that even she leads Trump in polls. Sort of shows how much folks hate him.

Klobuchar has some momentum as people look for a non-Biden. She's gotten a free pass thus far since she's been off the radar at 3% but it looks like it's her turn to go through the buzzsaw now.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why?   Smart people, like BLS, realized Hiterly couldn't beat Trump despite leading him is pretty much every poll IIRC.  She was supposed to win in a landslide.

Just now, Strike said:

Why?  

It’s funny because you guys are convinced Trump is Lincoln and he trails PTA Mom in speculative polls. Shows how out of touch with reality you fellas are.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah she should be more like Trump, advocating for the death penalty for innocent people and pushing for lighter sentences for guilty people.   

Tell that to Myron.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why?   Smart people, like BLS, realized Hiterly couldn't beat Trump despite leading him is pretty much every poll IIRC.  She was supposed to win in a landslide.

BLS knew Hillary would get 3 million more votes, but eek out three states by an average of 23,000 votes each?   Wow, he's quite the crystal ball reader.

She wants to give away healthcare to illegals.  And she’s the normal one? Nice work libtards.  

Just now, Strike said:

Tell that to Myron.

It's funny how the strength of your convictions doesn't cross party lines.   :lol: