Sign in to follow this  
edjr

"Hello, America. I'm Amy Klobuchar and I will beat Donald Trump"

I love it when the losers keep bringing up the polls. Trump is locked in as the repub candidate so noone is really thinking about him right now except for all the retards on the left who are triggered to no end by his success.

Trump 2020!!! MAGA

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s funny because you guys are convinced Trump is Lincoln and he trails PTA Mom in speculative polls. Shows how out of touch with reality you fellas are.

Imagine your news source being Fox News and attending a Trump rally with thousands of rabid fans.  How out of touch with reality would that make you? lol

There are dozens of polls saying how unpopular. Trump is. And they always say "Just like polls that said Hillary would win"..  Until last week when Trump showed a "jump" to 49% approval.  Then they were bragging about his highest approval ever.  Polls are real if they say something that fits your agenda. lol

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s funny because you guys are convinced Trump is Lincoln and he trails PTA Mom in speculative polls. Shows how out of touch with reality you fellas are.

For a long time deep into the election season, most people thought McClellan would beat Lincoln in the 1864 election. Attitudes only started to shift in September when Sherman captured Atlanta.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

For a long time deep into the election season, most people thought McClellan would beat Lincoln in the 1864 election. Attitudes only started to shift in September when Sherman captured Atlanta.

Klobachur obviously won’t come close to the nomination much less the WH. It just says something about Trump that despite near record low unemployment and a total clown show field on the left he trails every potential Democratic challenger in polls.

Even the people who generally favor his policies think he’s a piece of human dogsh1t.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Klobachur obviously won’t come close to the nomination much less the WH. It just says something about Trump that despite near record low unemployment and a total clown show field on the left he trails every potential Democratic challenger in polls.

Even the people who generally favor his policies think he’s a piece of human dogsh1t.

Are you willing/ready to place a bet?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are you willing/ready to place a bet?

Bet on what? I said Klobachur won’t win.

Just now, Gladiators said:

That Trump won't...

I have said he probably will. The Dem field is bad and being an incumbent is a huge advantage. Bernie is the only one who has a shot.

Just now, MDC said:

I have said he probably will. The Dem field is bad and being an incumbent is a huge advantage. Bernie is the only one who has a shot.

So why do you keep pointing to the polls?  Just trolling?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

The thread is about Klobachur. I thought it was worth noting that even PTA mom is leading Trump in the polls.

:dunno: 

Just now, MDC said:

The thread is about Klobachur. I thought it was worth noting that even PTA mom is leading Trump in the polls.

:dunno: 

But by your own admission it means nothing.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He's an admitted troll.  Why would you think anything less? 

• Thanks 1

But by your own admission it means nothing.  :dunno:

It means that Trump is disliked to a high degree. If you didn’t know anything about the POTUS except the employment rate you’d expect his approval rate to be in the 60-70% range. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

This from a guy who calls the name Pocahontas “the P word.” 😂 

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Ugh.......hard to watch....I cant listen to her talk. 

Not sure what it is?

I don't mind what she says, but there is indeed something off putting about the way she says it. I think her mouth makes too big of movements to speak. Like she is trying to teach an alien how to move their lips to make certain sounds.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Yes. LOL at Dems not seeing this. All of 2019, that was Biden's accusation hurled at Bernie. It was Biden who never had a shot. Biden was as exciting as high school cafeteria mystery meat, looks like Commandant Lessard out there,  and Trump had Burisma in his back pocket the entire time.

Bernie is exciting and he's the outsider the media insiders can't see because they don't know how much America hates them.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

This from a guy who calls the name Pocahontas “the P word.” 😂 

According to you leftists it's a racial slur.  Don't talk to me if you want to change that.  Talk to your people.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It means that Trump is disliked to a high degree. If you didn’t know anything about the POTUS except the employment rate you’d expect his approval rate to be in the 60-70% range. 

You think Trump will win, but people, in general, don't like him...Ultimately, your point is a big nothingburger.  Got it.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Yes. LOL at Dems not seeing this. All of 2019, that was Biden's accusation hurled at Bernie. It was Biden who never had a shot. Biden was as exciting as high school cafeteria mystery meat, looks like Commandant Lessard out there,  and Trump had Burisma in his back pocket the entire time.

Bernie is exciting and he's the outsider the media insiders can't see because they don't know how much America hates them.

Yep. 

I will say this about Bernie: He’s probably got a lower floor than Biden. He scares the donor class and you’re banking on the Hillary dead enders and establishment Dems falling in line. But he has a much higher ceiling based on his ability to bring people to the party and appeal with independents, especially in the states (MN WI MI PA IN) the Dems would have to win.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

According to you leftists it's a racial slur.  Don't talk to me if you want to change that.  Talk to your people.  :dunno:

I never said it’s a slur. You did. And we all had a grand time mocking you over it. 😂 

You think Trump will win, but people, in general, don't like him...Ultimately, your point is a big nothingburger.  Got it.

Feel free to ignore me going forward, like Strike says he does. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

I never said it’s a slur. You did. And we all had a grand time mocking you over it. 😂

"We All"?  ROFLMAO.   I'm just being sensitive to the snowflake mentality.  And I thought we were past denying it's a slur.  You even said you'd stop using it.

Just now, MDC said:

Link? 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm just being sensitive to the snowflake mentality. 

Interesting way of saying you’re a snowflake. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

Interesting way of saying you’re a snowflake. :thumbsup: 

This the first time I've ever been accused of that on this bored!

🤣

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

Are the polls trolling or just MDC for mentioning them? 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Now that’s funny. Pot/Kettle in the house. 

They need to hold back Amy K., sacrifice Bernie or ButtiPlug to Trump and concentrate on 2024 with Amy K. 

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They need to hold back Amy K., sacrifice Bernie or ButtiPlug to Trump and concentrate on 2024 with Amy K. 

I'd hold back Buttigieg. He's the best Democratic candidate.  Just like Trump wisely waited until Obama couldn't destroy him.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd hold back Buttigieg. He's the best Democratic candidate.  Just like Trump wisely waited until Obama couldn't destroy him.

Libs wanting a guy who worked at McKinsey to be their candidate. No one at Exxon/Mobile or Goldman Sachs was available? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libs wanting a guy who worked at McKinsey to be their candidate. No one at Exxon/Mobile or Goldman Sachs was available? 

I didn't know I wanted a reality TV star birther with a fake university who bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy. 

You have to work with the candidates you have, not the ones you imagine. Everyone has flaws. Dems are going to have to forgive one of these people their transgressions.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I didn't know I wanted a reality TV star birther with a fake university who bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy. 

You have to work with the candidates you have, not the ones you imagine. Everyone has flaws. Dems are going to have to forgive one of these people their transgressions.

Of course.  But McKinsey? Kinda flies in the face of everything.  Especially global warming and income inequality, which are the core issues last I heard. Never mind human rights abuses. But they don’t really care about that in other places. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course.  But McKinsey? Kinda flies in the face of everything.  Especially global warming and income inequality, which are the core issues last I heard. 

This one lied about her ethnicity her whole life, this one took his Honeymoon in the Soviet Union, this one's crooked and his brain is oppearating at 80% effincency, that one arrested too many poor innocent black kids who didn't do nuffin wrong, that one locked up an innocent kid on a bad murder conviction, that one's a gay robot who worked at McKinley.

Someone with a skeleton or three in his/her closet is going to shake loose.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This one lied about her ethnicity her whole life, this one took his Honeymoon in the Soviet Union, this one's crooked and his brain is oppearating at 80% effincency, that one arrested too many poor innocent black kids who didn't do nuffin wrong, that one locked up an innocent kid on a bad murder conviction, that one's a gay robot who worked at McKinley.

https://postimg.cc/jwHxKCxv

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Ugh.......hard to watch....I cant listen to her talk. 

Not sure what it is?

I know how you feel, I can't listen to Trump talk either.

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Different degrees I guess. McKinsey should be a non starter for the left, especially the hard core left. But his gay is great camouflage.