Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

"Hello, America. I'm Amy Klobuchar and I will beat Donald Trump"

Recommended Posts

I love it when the losers keep bringing up the polls. Trump is locked in as the repub candidate so noone is really thinking about him right now except for all the retards on the left who are triggered to no end by his success.

Trump 2020!!! MAGA

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s funny because you guys are convinced Trump is Lincoln and he trails PTA Mom in speculative polls. Shows how out of touch with reality you fellas are.

Imagine your news source being Fox News and attending a Trump rally with thousands of rabid fans.  How out of touch with reality would that make you? lol

There are dozens of polls saying how unpopular. Trump is. And they always say "Just like polls that said Hillary would win"..  Until last week when Trump showed a "jump" to 49% approval.  Then they were bragging about his highest approval ever.  Polls are real if they say something that fits your agenda. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s funny because you guys are convinced Trump is Lincoln and he trails PTA Mom in speculative polls. Shows how out of touch with reality you fellas are.

For a long time deep into the election season, most people thought McClellan would beat Lincoln in the 1864 election. Attitudes only started to shift in September when Sherman captured Atlanta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's got no shot against trump's biggest rival Creepy sleepy corrupt Joe.  

Bwaaahhaaahhhaaaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

For a long time deep into the election season, most people thought McClellan would beat Lincoln in the 1864 election. Attitudes only started to shift in September when Sherman captured Atlanta.

Klobachur obviously won’t come close to the nomination much less the WH. It just says something about Trump that despite near record low unemployment and a total clown show field on the left he trails every potential Democratic challenger in polls.

Even the people who generally favor his policies think he’s a piece of human dogsh1t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

Klobachur obviously won’t come close to the nomination much less the WH. It just says something about Trump that despite near record low unemployment and a total clown show field on the left he trails every potential Democratic challenger in polls.

Even the people who generally favor his policies think he’s a piece of human dogsh1t.

Are you willing/ready to place a bet?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are you willing/ready to place a bet?

Bet on what? I said Klobachur won’t win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gladiators said:

That Trump won't...

I have said he probably will. The Dem field is bad and being an incumbent is a huge advantage. Bernie is the only one who has a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

I have said he probably will. The Dem field is bad and being an incumbent is a huge advantage. Bernie is the only one who has a shot.

So why do you keep pointing to the polls?  Just trolling?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So why do you keep pointing to the polls?  Just trolling?

The thread is about Klobachur. I thought it was worth noting that even PTA mom is leading Trump in the polls.

:dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

The thread is about Klobachur. I thought it was worth noting that even PTA mom is leading Trump in the polls.

:dunno: 

But by your own admission it means nothing.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So why do you keep pointing to the polls?  Just trolling?

He's an admitted troll.  Why would you think anything less? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

But by your own admission it means nothing.  :dunno:

It means that Trump is disliked to a high degree. If you didn’t know anything about the POTUS except the employment rate you’d expect his approval rate to be in the 60-70% range. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Strike said:

He's an admitted troll.  Why would you think anything less? 

This from a guy who calls the name Pocahontas “the P word.” 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Ugh.......hard to watch....I cant listen to her talk. 

Not sure what it is?

I don't mind what she says, but there is indeed something off putting about the way she says it. I think her mouth makes too big of movements to speak. Like she is trying to teach an alien how to move their lips to make certain sounds.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

I have said he probably will. The Dem field is bad and being an incumbent is a huge advantage. Bernie is the only one who has a shot.

Yes. LOL at Dems not seeing this. All of 2019, that was Biden's accusation hurled at Bernie. It was Biden who never had a shot. Biden was as exciting as high school cafeteria mystery meat, looks like Commandant Lessard out there,  and Trump had Burisma in his back pocket the entire time.

Bernie is exciting and he's the outsider the media insiders can't see because they don't know how much America hates them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

This from a guy who calls the name Pocahontas “the P word.” 😂 

According to you leftists it's a racial slur.  Don't talk to me if you want to change that.  Talk to your people.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It means that Trump is disliked to a high degree. If you didn’t know anything about the POTUS except the employment rate you’d expect his approval rate to be in the 60-70% range. 

You think Trump will win, but people, in general, don't like him...Ultimately, your point is a big nothingburger.  Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Yes. LOL at Dems not seeing this. All of 2019, that was Biden's accusation hurled at Bernie. It was Biden who never had a shot. Biden was as exciting as high school cafeteria mystery meat, looks like Commandant Lessard out there,  and Trump had Burisma in his back pocket the entire time.

Bernie is exciting and he's the outsider the media insiders can't see because they don't know how much America hates them.

Yep. 

I will say this about Bernie: He’s probably got a lower floor than Biden. He scares the donor class and you’re banking on the Hillary dead enders and establishment Dems falling in line. But he has a much higher ceiling based on his ability to bring people to the party and appeal with independents, especially in the states (MN WI MI PA IN) the Dems would have to win.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

According to you leftists it's a racial slur.  Don't talk to me if you want to change that.  Talk to your people.  :dunno:

I never said it’s a slur. You did. And we all had a grand time mocking you over it. 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You think Trump will win, but people, in general, don't like him...Ultimately, your point is a big nothingburger.  Got it.

Feel free to ignore me going forward, like Strike says he does. :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

I never said it’s a slur. You did. And we all had a grand time mocking you over it. 😂

"We All"?  ROFLMAO.   I'm just being sensitive to the snowflake mentality.  And I thought we were past denying it's a slur.  You even said you'd stop using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

Feel free to ignore me going forward, like Strike says he does. :thumbsup: 

Link? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm just being sensitive to the snowflake mentality. 

Interesting way of saying you’re a snowflake. :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

Interesting way of saying you’re a snowflake. :thumbsup: 

This the first time I've ever been accused of that on this bored!

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Strike said:

He's an admitted troll.  Why would you think anything less? 

Are the polls trolling or just MDC for mentioning them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Feel free to ignore me going forward, like Strike says he does. :thumbsup: 

Now that’s funny. Pot/Kettle in the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to hold back Amy K., sacrifice Bernie or ButtiPlug to Trump and concentrate on 2024 with Amy K. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They need to hold back Amy K., sacrifice Bernie or ButtiPlug to Trump and concentrate on 2024 with Amy K. 

I'd hold back Buttigieg. He's the best Democratic candidate.  Just like Trump wisely waited until Obama couldn't destroy him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd hold back Buttigieg. He's the best Democratic candidate.  Just like Trump wisely waited until Obama couldn't destroy him.

Libs wanting a guy who worked at McKinsey to be their candidate. No one at Exxon/Mobile or Goldman Sachs was available? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libs wanting a guy who worked at McKinsey to be their candidate. No one at Exxon/Mobile or Goldman Sachs was available? 

I didn't know I wanted a reality TV star birther with a fake university who bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy. 

You have to work with the candidates you have, not the ones you imagine. Everyone has flaws. Dems are going to have to forgive one of these people their transgressions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I didn't know I wanted a reality TV star birther with a fake university who bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy. 

You have to work with the candidates you have, not the ones you imagine. Everyone has flaws. Dems are going to have to forgive one of these people their transgressions.

Of course.  But McKinsey? Kinda flies in the face of everything.  Especially global warming and income inequality, which are the core issues last I heard. Never mind human rights abuses. But they don’t really care about that in other places. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course.  But McKinsey? Kinda flies in the face of everything.  Especially global warming and income inequality, which are the core issues last I heard. 

This one lied about her ethnicity her whole life, this one took his Honeymoon in the Soviet Union, this one's crooked and his brain is oppearating at 80% effincency, that one arrested too many poor innocent black kids who didn't do nuffin wrong, that one locked up an innocent kid on a bad murder conviction, that one's a gay robot who worked at McKinley.

Someone with a skeleton or three in his/her closet is going to shake loose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This one lied about her ethnicity her whole life, this one took his Honeymoon in the Soviet Union, this one's crooked and his brain is oppearating at 80% effincency, that one arrested too many poor innocent black kids who didn't do nuffin wrong, that one locked up an innocent kid on a bad murder conviction, that one's a gay robot who worked at McKinley.

Someone with a skeleton or three in his/her closet is going to shake loose.

https://postimg.cc/jwHxKCxv

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Ugh.......hard to watch....I cant listen to her talk. 

Not sure what it is?

I know how you feel, I can't listen to Trump talk either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This one lied about her ethnicity her whole life, this one took his Honeymoon in the Soviet Union, this one's crooked and his brain is oppearating at 80% effincency, that one arrested too many poor innocent black kids who didn't do nuffin wrong, that one locked up an innocent kid on a bad murder conviction, that one's a gay robot who worked at McKinley.

Someone with a skeleton or three in his/her closet is going to shake loose.

Different degrees I guess. McKinsey should be a non starter for the left, especially the hard core left. But his gay is great camouflage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×