Sign in to follow this  
Reality

CIA is next level

Leaked documents reportedly show the CIA secretly bought an encryption company and used it to spy on clients — while turning a profit

In leaked documents, newly published by The Washington Post and ZDF, the CIA describes how it pulled off "the intelligence coup of the century:" for decades, a company that sold encryption devices to more than 120 countries was secretly owned and operated by the CIA itself.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cia-secretly-bought-encryption-company-crypto-ag-spy-countries-report-2020-2

Using this to spy on other countries is brilliant, as that is what CIA is supposed to do.  Using it against US citizens, on the other hand, is an entirely different thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Using this to spy on other countries is brilliant, as that is what CIA is supposed to do.  Using it against US citizens, on the other hand, is an entirely different thing. 

doesn't say that that happened..may have, but doesn't say it.  Also, if you were a company that was purchasing these devices in the US after 1995, you probably had it coming.  

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Pish...Considering many US citizens are happy with destroying America, I am 10000% fine with the CIA spying on everyone.  Including me.  :ninja:

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Pish...Considering many US citizens are happy with destroying America, I am 10000% fine with the CIA spying on everyone.  Including me.  :ninja:

I heard the whole agency was spying on your mom.  🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I heard the whole agency was spying on your mom.  🤣

Someone should let the CIA know that his mom has her own p0rnhub channel.  Could save the tax payers some money. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1