Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Good to see these women finally standing up for themselves. Sueing to keep transgender out of women’s sports.

The rise of the transgender movement stopped me from caring about any movement. 

I supported gay rights. Thought they should be allowed to get married. Did not see a problem with that.

The trannies somehow got themselves lumped in with gays and now if you support one you HAVE to support the others. 

The argument that gays are not different than transgender does not do gays very much good and I don't even support them. 

11 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I supported gay rights. Thought they should be allowed to get married. Did not see a problem with that.

The trannies somehow got themselves lumped in with gays and now if you support one you HAVE to support the others. 

The argument that gays are not different than transgender does not do gays very much good and I don't even support them. 

Yeah, that whole movement just got flat out weird. Shakespeare's "A rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet" is not true for humanity these day. You just don't know if a chick is a chick anymore. Can you imagine if this was never put into practice on this earth and you saw a movie of people claiming to be non-binary, transsexuals, gay, etc? You would think it's some dumbass Clockwork Orange type flick. But no. We have leftists running around saying it's ok for boys to put on wigs and compete against the girls in real life.

I'm rooting for the Transgender community.  I'll do everything I can to support them into women's sports.  I want to see the civil war within the LGBTABCDEF... community, Feminists, and the rest of the Democrat party when former men are dominating women's athletics.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, Kanil said:

Trans should have their own league they have to compete in.

Agreed.

Buuuuuuut....I bet if there was a separate league created for trannies,  they would cry foul, and say that its discrimination, and they want to compete against women. 

20 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm rooting for the Transgender community.  I'll do everything I can to support them into women's sports.  I want to see the civil war within the LGBTABCDEF... community, Feminists, and the rest of the Democrat party when former men are dominating women's athletics.

Bingo.  You're spot on.  This goes with what I said in post above this. They would want "equal" until you gave them equal.  Then they'd be like "we don't want that equal, we want the other kind of equal-- the one where we have an advantage"

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I was once told on this board slippery slopes don't exist, and that wasn't a valid argument against anything

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I was once told on this board slippery slopes don't exist, and that wasn't a valid argument against anything

I also fell for that and will never again. 

18 hours ago, fandandy said:

Now if we could just stop having to compete against blacks.  The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way. Because of his high thighs and big thighs that go up into his back. And they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs, you see. I'm telling you that the black is the better athlete and he practices to be the better athlete and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes all the way to the Civil War when, during the slave trading, the owner, the slave owner, would breed his big woman so that he would have a big black kid, see. That's where it all started.

Jimmy the Greek, I didn't know you were still around.

16 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

WTF is the matter with you?

You told us that you date competitive female athletes. You're ready to just say "fock it," let the cheating males win, and throw these HS girls (and your GF) under the bus just to see a fireworks display on the left?

Fock that. My daughter runs the 400 m competitively at a high level. Were she in Connecticut, this is what she'd have to deal with. (Well, not really, not yet, she's in junior high, not high school),

Look, they got screwed when a left wing craptivist Clinton judge was assigned to their case. Just relax. The second circuit was flipped by Trump, it's 7-6 Republican appointees. There's a high chance that they'll win this on appeal.  https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/trump-flips-new-york-based-second-circuit-as-menashi-confirmed

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

WTF is the matter with you?

You told us that you date competitive female athletes. You're ready to just say "fock it," let the cheating males win, and throw these HS girls (and your GF) under the bus just to see a fireworks display on the left?

Fock that. My daughter runs the 400 m competitively at a high level. Were she in Connecticut, this is what she'd have to deal with. (Well, not really, not yet, she's in junior high, not high school),

Look, they got screwed when a left wing craptivist Clinton judge was assigned to their case. Just relax. The second circuit was flipped by Trump, it's 7-6 Republican appointees. There's a high chance that they'll win this on appeal.  https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/trump-flips-new-york-based-second-circuit-as-menashi-confirmed

She actually agrees with me.  Look, neither of us really want this crap to continue, but we both believe that the outcome of this trial will not end the discussion.  The democrats need to show people how they are victims.  It's how they keep each other in line to their group think.  They need to show people how the straight white conservative male is the root of all evil in this world.  In this situation, the Democrats have created a scenario where the only possible out come will be multiple liberal factions against each other with no intervention from the us evil ones.

Let's saw that common sense and logic prevail here and trans athletes must compete with the gender they were born with.  The case will be appealed over and over until it gets to the Supreme Court.  Sure, it will stand when it gets there, but the Left will continue to hammer society with "it's the evil white man's fault" to gain more followers.  Eventually, a Democrat will be in office (God forbid), when a SC appointment will need to be made and this case (or one similar), will be heard again and the decision will be flipped.

Simply, she and I feel that winning now is only going to delay the inevitable.  The Democrats will eventually get their way, so let's just sit back and watch men take over women's sports and enjoy the fireworks.  It really is the only way for this nonsense to end.  Both sides need to agree on what has to happen and the Left refuses to see reason.  The need to be forced to see reason and that'll only happen amongst themselves.  Feminists vs Transgender's must happen.

Here, to prove my point, go look up what happened with a guy texting about Seattle deserving a basketball team.  Breanna Stewart replied that Seattle does (implying the WNBA) team. That whole league is pro-LGTB, because the lot of them are "L".  They support the "T".  Just wait to see what happens when men start taking their jobs.

Good, this is how it should be.  But, as I said above, I was rooting for the Democrat Victimhood Civil War between the Feminazi's and LGBT community when women were no longer represented in the women's sports.  Could you imagine a WNBA team of 14 players with 1 straight girl, 6 lesbians, and 7 transgenders?  The fireworks would be AWWWWEEEEESOOOOOMMMEEE!!

Think about it.  If you're a 15 year old high school boy who's likely to top out at 5'10", there's about a 0.0% chance you'll ever make it to the NBA if in college, you're considered "really good".  So, just identify as a girl and get to play against girls who are physically smaller than you and you can dominate.  Even with hormone therapy, a person born as a male will NEVER have testosterone levels as low as women or estrogen as high.  You will have a physical advantage 100% of the time.  Why struggle against other guys you can't compete with when you can not only one, get preferential treatment from and entire segment of society (Democrats),  but have better chances at higher education, better chances at financial aid, and better chances at a professional career?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Good, this is how it should be.  But, as I said above, I was rooting for the Democrat Victimhood Civil War between the Feminazi's and LGBT community when women were no longer represented in the women's sports.  Could you imagine a WNBA team of 14 players with 1 straight girl, 6 lesbians, and 7 transgenders?  The fireworks would be AWWWWEEEEESOOOOOMMMEEE!!

Think about it.  If you're a 15 year old high school boy who's likely to top out at 5'10", there's about a 0.0% chance you'll ever make it to the NBA if in college, you're considered "really good".  So, just identify as a girl and get to play against girls who are physically smaller than you and you can dominate.  Even with hormone therapy, a person born as a male will NEVER have testosterone levels as low as women or estrogen as high.  You will have a physical advantage 100% of the time.  Why struggle against other guys you can't compete with when you can not only one, get preferential treatment from and entire segment of society (Democrats),  but have better chances at higher education, better chances at financial aid, and better chances at a professional career?

👎

17 hours ago, Strike said:

As much as I hate title ix and women playing sports or doing anything really besides sucking cack, cooking, and ironing - I will view this as a small win. 

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

As much as I hate title ix and women playing sports or doing anything really besides sucking cack, cooking, and ironing - I will view this as a small win. 

Just wait till the SCOTUS rules against the tranny that decided it wanted to start wearing womens clothing to its job......at a funeral home and got fired because of it.  They are going to go apeshitt claiming to be a persecuted class. 

26 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Just wait till the SCOTUS rules against the tranny that decided it wanted to start wearing womens clothing to its job......at a funeral home and got fired because of it.  They are going to go apeshitt claiming to be a persecuted class. 

in other words...."we are aggrieved.....so give us what we want or else....."     how about.....FOCK YOUUUUUUUU

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

No wonder. Could you imagine a tranny handling your dead relative's corpse? Do not want.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No wonder. Could you imagine a tranny handling your dead relative's corpse? Do not want.

No. No I could not. I think it is highly disrespectful and I think it would run that company out of business.  Just so a tranny can wear a dress to work.