Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Jimmy Dore Goes To War With MSM, DNC, Iowa Democrats, And Facebook To Prove Iowa Results Were Rigged

Jimmy Dore is taking hell, getting censored, and allegedly spreading debunked lies according to the powers that be. He points out how all 'errors' in Iowa were helping Buttigeig and how deeply embeded Buttigeig's staff is with the Iowa Democratic Party. Is it a conspiracy or no? Everything he has been saying all along looks rings true and looks aboveboard to me, looks like he found a rat, but if you care to follow up on it, you can judge that for yourself.

For the record, Jimmy is an independent thinker and pretty far left Bernie guy. Bernie isn't my candidate so whatever happens, I won't be losing any sleep, but Bernie IS Jimmy's candidate and you can see how Jimmy is super pissed off.

Anyway this is his latest video. I've been following his coverage of this since Iowa and it's worth seeing. Hopefully all his coverage of still available on YouTube for anybody that wants to get caught up.

A good baseline to go off of is when the dems and their media cohorts claim something is debunked, it's most likely is true. 

If you notice, there never an investigation/timeline or even a theory as to who, what and when it was debunked. 

The only thing you can count on is, if it looks bad for the Democrats and the Democrat media complex,  it will be labeled as a debunked conspiracy theory. 

So when you hear the magical out of nowhere "debunked" word, you can almost certainly count it as true. 

Facts, not debunked.

• Haha 1

:lol: The right showed clearly how embedded the justice department was in the DNC. Democrats didn't care.