Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

No one has anything to say about Virginia voting bill?

Unfortunately Va isnt even a purple battleground state anymore.  Sucky law, but it has no chance for red any time soon so the law is a formality(at this point).

Great news for people like me who live in forever blue states. My vote finally counts. :thumbsup:  Hope all blue states do it.

Thanks libtards. Might vote counts now! Maybe I’ll vote twice. Why not? If an illegal can vote once in California , why can’t I vote twice? Or 5 times for that matter? I have all day. 

Let me guess... Was it some liberal from Northern VA that introduced this bill? 

Had anyone sued any of the states doing this?

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wow Trump wins Virginia. They are going to be pissed if those electoral votes make the difference 

That would be focking glorious!!!!  Can you imagine the meltdown on CNN/MSNBC if that happens?  That Maddow dude would probably off himself on live TV. 

19 minutes ago, DonS said:

Let me guess... Was it some liberal from Northern VA that introduced this bill? 

Of course...  Northern Virginia completely wipes out the rest of the state...  The people up here are hopeless...

13 minutes ago, posty said:

Of course...  Northern Virginia completely wipes out the rest of the state...  The people up here are hopeless...

Not anymore.  My vote counts there. :thumbsup:    

• Thanks 1

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Not anymore.  My vote counts there. :thumbsup:    

I have been voting red since I moved here in the mid-90s...  It doesn't seem to help much...

1 hour ago, posty said:

I have been voting red since I moved here in the mid-90s...  It doesn't seem to help much...

Ive had family there forever so Ive spent alot of time there.  It doesnt even feel like your in America anymore especially in FFX.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Ive had family there forever so Ive spent alot of time there.  It doesnt even feel like your in America anymore especially in FFX.

The rest of America has no idea what's happening to east coast suburbs.  They couldn't even fathom it.  In my area I'd say white people make up around 15% of the population. In a vast majority of latino households there are at least 10 people. Every house looks like a used car lot.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

The rest of America has no idea what's happening to east coast suburbs.  They couldn't even fathom it.  In my area I'd say white people make up around 15% of the population. In a vast majority of latino households there are at least 10 people. Every house looks like a used car lot.

You live around Herndon?

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Great news for people like me who live in forever blue states. My vote finally counts. :thumbsup:  Hope all blue states do it.

The whole country should be that way. One person = one vote. 

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And while they are packing them in the house they are packing them in the school.  So if your  school tax is based on your home, the schools get more students but not more money. Win win.  

30 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Silver Spring.

wow.  I was in Silver Spring about 30 years ago and it was pretty pristine.

38 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

wow.  I was in Silver Spring about 30 years ago and it was pretty pristine.

It's a rather large geographical area as it is not incorporated, and has a bit of everything.  The part where I live is right next to the beltway.  

9 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

They passed a bill in the House to give the winner of the popular vote the electoral votes. 

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/bill-to-give-electoral-votes-to-candidate-who-wins-popular-vote-passes-va-house

Bills like this, only hurt the people of the state.  Dems won VA the last 3 elections by 6% and less of the vote.  If VA votes for a candidate (regardless of the party), and that candidate loses the popular vote and VA's electoral votes... and because of that, loses the Presidency, how would you feel?  The candidate that you voted for would have won the office, but now isn't in office, because your vote didn't count.  If Trump wins the popular vote and takes VA's electoral vote causing him to win the election... watch the sh!t hit the fan if they vote Dem.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Bills like this, only hurt the people of the state.  Dems won VA the last 3 elections by 6% and less of the vote.  If VA votes for a candidate (regardless of the party), and that candidate loses the popular vote and VA's electoral votes... and because of that, loses the Presidency, how would you feel?  The candidate that you voted for would have won the office, but now isn't in office, because your vote didn't count.  If Trump wins the popular vote and takes VA's electoral vote causing him to win the election... watch the sh!t hit the fan if they vote Dem.

Yeah, once it goes against a Democrat, it will be changed...

That is what is bad about having a Democrat House, Democrat Senate and a Democrat Governor (who loves to dress in blackface, but that is easily forgotten by many here)...

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS