Djgb13

Best orange juice brand

I’d rather have a  Coke and a multi-vitamin. Probably better for you. 

There's a local fruit market chain in the Detroit area called Randazzos.  They have the BEST OJ I have ever had, but they want like $7/gallon.  I won't pay that much.  Once in a while it goes on sale though so I will scoop it up

Outside of that, when I do buy it in the grocery store..It's all about who is on sale.  

Costco has good Fresh squeezed orange juice. Whenever I go I always grab a jug of it. 

I prefer white grapefruit juice or grape juice. I do not remember the last time I had a glass of orange juice. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

I prefer white grapefruit juice or grape juice. I do not remember the last time I had a glass of orange juice. 

I take that back - I had some Sunny Delight about 2 weeks ago. 

These days I am not drinking many juices.  Used to like simply. Prefer some pulp in there.  Would buy fresh squeezed when available.

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Ruby red :thumbsup: 

24 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Who still drinks Orange Juice?  

Just eat an orange.  

I drink a glass every morning. Because it's a helluva lot quicker to poor a glass of juice and drink it than to peel a focking orange and eat it.  :dunno:

Also, Simply. Pulp, no pulp IDGAF.

Just now, MDC said:

Ruby red :thumbsup: 

I will if I have to, but I prefer the white/yellow. It's hard to find certain times of year around here though. 

Simply brand makes the best juice of almost all kinds. Their OJ is the best, their apple is the best, they have the best fruit punch, tropical, watermelon, peach. Their lemonade and limeade is exceptional but it’s best cut with some water as it’s very sweet.

I can't find good orange juice 

I wish they would just pick 'em, squeeze 'em & put it in a jug. Aside from having glyphosate & other crap from the city water they use, they add other crap to make us "healthy" 🤬

Trump

1. Simply, no pulp.

2. Tropicana, no pulp 

Never buy orange juice, only  Sunny D... It's not really OJ, but will take it over the real stuff any day.

• Confused 3

Im fine with minute made out of the carton.  Pulp is fine but I dont need it.

If I am drinking fruit juice without alcohol it is only orange.  If it has alcohol then grapefruit.  

I like orange juice with breakfast - on a hot summer day - before a round of golf.  

1. Tropicana, no pulp.

2. Simply, no pulp

I tend to just drink Brita filtered water. I rarely buy juices anymore as they seem to be packed with sugar. I do like Cranberry Juice and Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice. I just the store brand  for those (Publix).

I LOVE pulp.......what's with you no pulp peeps? 🤔

13 hours ago, bostonlager said:

And it's white!! Hell yeah.

13 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Simply brand makes the best juice of almost all kinds. Their OJ is the best, their apple is the best, they have the best fruit punch, tropical, watermelon, peach. Their lemonade and limeade is exceptional but it’s best cut with some water as it’s very sweet.

This. I love the orange, lemonade, and the fruit punch.

And with pulp. The other kind is for queers. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And it's white!! Hell yeah.

Always a plus.