Sign in to follow this  
TDS: Woman punches ex-cop at his 50th birthday party after she mistook his red cap for a MAGA hat...

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yeah, well.  Anyway, have you done anything today other than post here?

Another day, another day Casual Asswipe is obsessed about me and my doings.  Get help

These are very low IQ sub-human, losers attacking humans. They are all melting down and we aren't even into the 2nd term yet. 😆

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

These are very low IQ sub-human, losers attacking humans. They are all melting down and we aren't even into the 2nd term yet. 😆

They know the inevitable  😂

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

7/10  That wasn't bad

Are you living in Scranton now?  I've seen it mentioned a few times now, just wondering.  :cheers:

21 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Are you talking about Newbie and MDC or the crazy losers who violently attacked people they disagreed with?

The retired cop was attacked in the middle of a birthday celebration at The Stage. Fun bar, always a packed house. Bar security took the woman out back and him out front to talk things out, simmer down. The woman vanished. Makes sense he would wait until the next day to file a police report, what is gained by leaving your 50th birthday party to spend several hours at a police station? Nashville cops certainly aren't going to do anything. That city has turned into Portland-lite.

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Are you living in Scranton now?  I've seen it mentioned a few times now, just wondering.  :cheers:

No.  My girlfriend is from Nanticoke.  But we are living in the Lehigh Valley/Quakertown area

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Another day, another day Casual Asswipe is obsessed about me and my doings.  Get help

1/10 and I'll take that as "nothing" (which was obvious anyway).

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

1/10 and I'll take that as "nothing" (which was obvious anyway).

First off, the fact that you think I answer to you is downright hilarious.  I love that you actually spend your day wondering what I do for a living and how many posts I make. Can't imagine anything worse than being obsessed about strangers on a messageboard.  You poor poor loser. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

First off, the fact that you think I answer to you is downright hilarious.  I love that you actually spend your day wondering what I do for a living and how many posts I make. Can't imagine anything worse than being obsessed about strangers on a messageboard.  You poor poor loser. 

I see I struck a nerve.  Maintain your composure, Sally.  I never said you answer to me.  Anyway, I'm here for hilarity and possibly to learn something.  Instead, I see your stupid posts littered all over the place all day, every day again.  The pretending that everyone is obsessed with you shtick was played out before your last banning.  Try something new.

10 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I see I struck a nerve.  Maintain your composure, Sally.  I never said you answer to me.  Anyway, I'm here for hilarity and possibly to learn something.  Instead, I see your stupid posts littered all over the place all day, every day again.  The pretending that everyone is obsessed with you shtick was played out before your last banning.  Try something new.

Here's a thought if you'd like to erase the impression that you're obsessed with  me.......stop obsessing over me.  Reply to my posts in the context of the post. If I say Trump acts like Hitler, tell me why he doesn't. If I laugh at something stupid he says, tell me how he's correct.  Everything you post is personal.  You and that Utility jerkoff. He posts like a 14 year old.  You post like a grown man who has a creepy obsession with my personal life.  Give it a shot. Stick to the subject matter and see if it starts to make you feel and look less obsessed.  I'm rooting for you. 👍

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Here's a thought if you'd like to erase the impression that you're obsessed with  me.......stop obsessing over me.  Reply to my posts in the context of the post. If I say Trump acts like Hitler, tell me why he doesn't. If I laugh at something stupid he says, tell me how he's correct.  Everything you post is personal.  You and that Utility jerkoff. He posts like a 14 year old.  You post like a grown man who has a creepy obsession with my personal life.  Give it a shot. Stick to the subject matter and see if it starts to make you feel and look less obsessed.  I'm rooting for you. 👍

:doh: 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

“If I say Trump acts like Hitler, tell me why he doesn’t “. All time stupid right there. And No. Anyone with half a brain isn’t going to do that, because that question would only be posed by someone with no brain. Just a sheep. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

“If I say Trump acts like Hitler, tell me why he doesn’t “. All time stupid right there. And No. Anyone with half a brain isn’t going to do that, because that question would only be posed by someone with no brain. Just a sheep. 

Just an example.  You can use any thread subject you want.  Casual Obsessor has fallen into the pattern you used to be in (you've gotten better, by the way).  He has nothing to offer as far as the actual debate, so he wants to attack and worry about things like where I work, what I do, etc.  I mean, it's fun for me actually.  Knowing it drives him so crazy. I'm just trying to point it out in case he's unaware of hoe pathetic it makes him look. 

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You and that Utility jerkoff. He posts like a 14 year old.  You post like a grown man who has a creepy obsession with my personal life.  

Yeah, I can't believe how "adult" this comment of yours is. Crazy TDS going on here.

Your situation is being a retarted person whose mom allows him to be on the computer 24x7 because she wants to have a "social life". Maybe you'll have an unexpected brother soon.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, I can't believe how "adult" this comment of yours is. Crazy TDS going on here.

Sorry clown.  Posting things like 'he's a pussie. He's a wimp. He's cross-eyed' makes you come off as a middle school kid. Only you can change that. You aren't even at a thousand posts.  You still have time to mature and act like an adult. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Posting things like 'he's a pussie. He's a wimp. 

The truth is the truth..:dunno:

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your posts get the replies they deserve and most times your posts are filled with stupidity, coupled with some kind of insult.  No one takes a post that likens Trump to Hitler and Trump voters as being in a cult, seriously.  There's a whole page in another thread devoted to your lack of ability to answer a straight question or to stay on topic.  Don't project your shortcomings onto others.  If I am to take suggestions from others, I'd like to gauge who they are and whether their suggestions should be taken seriously.  I still think you are a weirdo, so I'm going to have to decline your suggestions.

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Your posts get the replies they deserve and most times your posts are filled with stupidity, coupled with some kind of insult.  No one takes a post that likens Trump to Hitler and Trump voters as being in a cult, seriously.  There's a whole page in another thread devoted to your lack of ability to answer a straight question or to stay on topic.  Don't project your shortcomings onto others.  If I am to take suggestions from others, I'd like to gauge who they are and whether their suggestions should be taken seriously.  I still think you are a weirdo, so I'm going to have to decline your suggestions.

The fact that you aren't bright enough to form actual replies and need to turn to insults just screams out your mental capacity. So you just go ahead being you.  And I'll continue laughing at your obsession with an internet stranger who gets under your skin so easily.  😎

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The fact that you aren't bright enough to form actual replies and need to turn to insults just screams out your mental capacity. So you just go ahead being you.  And I'll continue laughing at your obsession with an internet stranger who gets under your skin so easily.  😎

You do not deserve intellectual replies, though you get actual ones.  If you had actual questions or interesting observations phrased in a reasonable manner, the level of discourse would be much better.  You're only here to parrot leftist talking points and insult Trump voters.  You get treated accordingly by them.  A day or two ago I told you how predictable and worn out the "you're obsessed with me" act was and you can't veer away from it.  What exactly is wrong with you?

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You do not deserve intellectual replies, though you get actual ones.  If you had actual questions or interesting observations phrased in a reasonable manner, the level of discourse would be much better.  You're only here to parrot leftist talking points and insult Trump voters.  You get treated accordingly by them.  A day or two ago I told you how predictable and worn out the "you're obsessed with me" act was and you can't veer away from it.  What exactly is wrong with you?

Dunning-Kruger

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

It's because he is a drone from the cult of democrats. That dude is seriously suffering TDS in his life. It is hurting him to no end. If Trump wins again this year, we may not hear from this dude ever again. he won't be able to function.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

As soon as you contribute to the board and every post isn't a personal attack on me, I'll 'veer away' from reminding you of how creepy and stalkerish and obsessed with me you are. Talk about predictable. LOL

This is like those questions about how many midgets a grown man could take. It's like a bunch of little piranha. But without teeth. 🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

As soon as you contribute to the board and every post isn't a personal attack on me, I'll 'veer away' from reminding you of how creepy and stalkerish and obsessed with me you are. Talk about predictable. LOL

Banned posters don't get to set the rules.  You're also out of material.  I can either call you the Michael Avenatti of the bored, or a weirdo.  You choose.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Banned posters don't get to set the rules.  You're also out of material.  I can either call you the Michael Avenatti of the bored, or a weirdo.  You choose.

It would be better if you had even an ounce of cleverness.  I used to have these little pissing battles with phillybear and Hardcore, but they were mentally my equals. It would entertain me. They'd come up with some clever digs once in a while. You just come across as sad. And oddly jealous. 

If you private message me, I'll let you know what i do for a living. How much I make. What I do on weekends. What makes me sad. And what makes me happy. All the things that seem to occupy your mind 24/7.  But the obsession is probably quite boring to everyone else.  Just a thought. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It would be better if you had even an ounce of cleverness.  I used to have these little pissing battles with phillybear and Hardcore, but they were mentally my equals. It would entertain me. They'd come up with some clever digs once in a while. You just come across as sad. And oddly jealous. 

If you private message me, I'll let you know what i do for a living. How much I make. What I do on weekends. What makes me sad. And what makes me happy. All the things that seem to occupy your mind 24/7.  But the obsession is probably quite boring to everyone else.  Just a thought. 

You were boring 10 years ago.  Your highlight here was in posting Rick Springfield videos.  Later you went off the deep end and threatened violence against the President.  I wouldn't believe a thing you told me about your life.  Log off and try to enjoy your evening.

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You were boring 10 years ago.  Your highlight here was in posting Rick Springfield videos.  Later you went off the deep end and threatened violence against the President.  I wouldn't believe a thing you told me about your life.  Log off and try to enjoy your evening.

OMG  You like Rick!!!!   You might not be so bad afterall

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

No.  My girlfriend is from Nanticoke.  But we are living in the Lehigh Valley/Quakertown area

Cool, that was what I last thought.  It's been a while with her, are you looking to settle down? :cheers:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Cool, that was what I last thought.  It's been a while with her, are you looking to settle down? :cheers:

I doubt I'll ever get married again. 17 years was enough of that. But I am settled down. We've been together over 3 years and live together.

Hope things are still good with you and the missus and the kids. You ever get back to the Wilkes-Barre area for anything?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I doubt I'll ever get married again. 17 years was enough of that. But I am settled down. We've been together over 3 years and live together.

Hope things are still good with you and the missus and the kids. You ever get back to the Wilkes-Barre area for anything?

All is good, thanks.  Kids are older like yours, one graduated with a good job, two in college.  Wilkes-Barre at this point is probably only for HS reunions -- my 35th is in August and I have a "save the date."  I may go back for that, but that's a long trip for such an event.  Or some cousins funerals I suppose, gawd forbid.  

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

Way too many years for her I'm sure. She probably stuck it out for that long because fat and ugly doesn't translate into the dating scene all that well. But that should give you hope that your current one may last for another 14 years. :lol:

It’s too bad this is total BS.  I love Trump and like seeing his opponents doing dumb things.