Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that Andrew Yang dropped out, I am the only Asian candidate - Elizabeth Warren

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

No focking way she said that.  If she did then :lol:

I doubt it, but it's still funny

• Thanks 1

It is funny and today in the news:  "Elizabeth Warren announces plan to help low-income, diverse Asian American communities."

Coincidence?    

I think technically Native Americans are classified as Asian on the scientific race chart.

The mid 20th century racial classification by American anthropologist Carleton S. Coon, divided humanity into five races:

• Caucasoid (White) race
  • Negroid (Black) race
  • Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race
  • Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race
  • Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(sociology)#Mid_20th_century

2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

I think technically Native Americans are classified as Asian on the scientific race chart.

The mid 20th century racial classification by American anthropologist Carleton S. Coon, divided humanity into five races:

• Caucasoid (White) race
  • Negroid (Black) race
  • Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race
  • Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race
  • Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(sociology)#Mid_20th_century

Fun fact:  Pure native Americans do NOT have the gene that causes balding.  All males keep their locks of hair until death.  It was only when they started mixing blood with other races that they got the balding gene.  Japanese / Chinese have low rates of baldness as well.  Whites have the highest odds of going bald.

Andrew Yang has received more press since he’s dropped out then when he was in it.  It’s crazy how much power the media wields.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, riversco said:

Fun fact:  Pure native Americans do NOT have the gene that causes balding.  All males keep their locks of hair until death.  It was only when they started mixing blood with other races that they got the balding gene.  Japanese / Chinese have low rates of baldness as well.  Whites have the highest odds of going bald.

Guess I'm a Caucasian through and through then.  White power!  :cry:

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Andrew Yang has received more press since he’s dropped out then when he was in it.  It’s crazy how much power the media wields.  

It's amazing how much power American voters wield when motivated and informed on there own . MSM is becoming a late night TV joke. 

Tulsi is still in... are Samoans Asian?

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Tulsi is still in... are Samoans Asian?

I hope Tulsi is still in the running by the time WA primary rolls around.  Any registered voter can vote via mail in ballot - - you just need to mark a box saying you're a Dem for your vote to count.

Hmmm... Maybe I'll vote for Creepy Joe to give him a glimmer of hope. So many excellent choices to pick from!  So exciting!!!