Sign in to follow this  
Torn

REQUEST FROM GHOST

Ghost has an upcoming work event that is going to be a major time sink for him from approximately 2/24 to 3/3 ...

He is asking if we could push up keeper declarations and draft order selection so he could look at and make some trade offers before the crap hits the fan for him work wise.

I'm mostly indifferent on this one. I did publish a date already though, so I understand if folks don't want to do so.

Please let us know! Thanks!

I'm actually hoping to keep the keeper declarations right where they are. I just want the draft order selections, ...and the draft pick trade negotiations (involving various keepers) moved to earlier dates. I don't want to miss out on trade negotiations because I'm in and out of courtrooms various days. The end of February might be pretty brutal, ...this whole year, ...2020, ...has been brutally busy so far. Which is ALWAYS a good thing. All the more reason to enjoy a great draft with you folks again, once we get into March.

OK, sorry for (partly) misunderstanding. I'm willing to get the draft order selection kick started.