Sign in to follow this  
Biologically male runner to compete in USA women’s Olympic trials...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/13/megan-youngren-transgender-runner-olympic-trials/

biologically male marathon runner who identifies as a transgender woman is set to compete in the USA Olympic trials later in February.

Megan Youngren “is set to make history on Feb. 29 as the first openly transgender athlete to compete at the U.S. Olympic marathon trials,” Sports Illustrated reported. Youngren qualified for the trials after a strong performance on Dec. 8, 2019 in the California International Marathon.

“People will try to put it down by saying, ‘That’s too easy because you’re trans.’ But what about the 500 other women who will qualify?” Youngren told the magazine. “There’s probably someone with the exact same story.”

“I trained hard. I got lucky. I dodged injuries,” Youngren added. “I raced a lot, and it worked out for me. That’s the story for a lot of other people, too.”

The International Olympic Committee requires transgender athletes in women’s sports to keep their testosterone levels below a certain threshold, but scientific research suggests that suppressing testosterone isn’t enough to neutralize biologically male athletes’ inherent physiological advantages.

Youngren is the latest biologically male athlete to achieve success in female athletics while identifying as a transgender woman.

June Eastwood, a biologically male runner at the University of Montana who identifies as transgender, was named the Big Sky Conference’s female athlete of the week in October 2019. Eastwood previously competed on the university’s men’s cross country team.

Franklin Pierce University runner CeCe Telfer won an NCAA DII women’s track championship in May 2019. Like Eastwood, Telfer previously competed on the men’s team before switching genders.

Two biologically male runners have dominated girls’ high school track in Connecticut, leading three of their female competitors to file a lawsuit against the athletic conference.

Former U.S. Olympic athlete Rebecca Dussault told the Daily Caller News Foundation in September 2019 that allowing biological males into female sports will have disastrous effects on female athletes.

“Once a male body has gone through puberty, they have received the benefits. So the skeletal form, lung capacity, muscle density, the greater length of levers in their body, their muscle-to-weight ratio, their capacity to deal with dehydration much better, narrower hips, I mean you name it — they are physiologically designed differently than women,” she said.

“We invest so much money into keeping sports fair, and this blows the cap off of it,” she added. “Every woman’s record in sports will fall.”

This is going to make steroid scandals look downright cute. USA!  USA! 

Good. I hope the trannies win win win. Give it some exposure.Piss the women athletes of the world off to no end.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Good. I hope the trannies win win win. Give it some exposure.Piss the women athletes of the world off to no end.

Imagine if USWNT team (soccer) brings one on after all their bitching about equal pay with men's team? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Imagine if USWNT team (soccer) brings one on after all their bitching about equal pay with men's team? 

Aren't some of them already on the team?

• Haha 1

You just know that we're going to be the first country on the planet trotting out a tranny at the Olympics and it will be the one carrying the flag and the television cameras will record every single disgusting second of it and pipe it in to all our homes and if anyone dare complain they will be labeled a bigot and told if you don't like it don't watch it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Aren't some of them already on the team?

Good point, but I do believe that Rapinoe kvnt is biologically female. 

35 minutes ago, DonS said:

A HS level male is better than these women so any she-male that tried out would make the team. Just shows that none are allowed to try out. So far.

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

You just know that we're going to be the first country on the planet trotting out a tranny at the Olympics and it will be the one carrying the flag and the television cameras will record every single disgusting second of it and pipe it in to all our homes and if anyone dare complain they will be labeled a bigot and told if you don't like it don't watch it.

You downplay Europeans who are just as focked in the head.

Do this and I'm rooting for the biological female of any nation even if they're Iranian or North Korean, assuming I tune in at all.

I wonder what the hardcore feminists (a.k.a. Lesbians), would react if the entire Women's National Soccer team was made up of all men.  LOL  Would that be akin to a civil war with the "L" going against the "T" in the LGBT community?

11 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I wonder what the hardcore feminists (a.k.a. Lesbians), would react if the entire Women's National Soccer team was made up of all men.  LOL  Would that be akin to a civil war with the "L" going against the "T" in the LGBT community?

Ive been seeing a lot of LGB vs. T type stuff on reddit lately. I love it. 

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's kind of like watching the libs tear each other up exposing how dumb they all are. It's awesome. Let the trannies and the gays fight away for biggest gripes in society. Let the blacks fight the illegals for freebies. So be it. I'll enjoy the popcorn.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's kind of like watching the libs tear each other up exposing how dumb they all are. It's awesome. Let the trannies and the gays fight away for biggest gripes in society. Let the blacks fight the illegals for freebies. So be it. I'll enjoy the popcorn.

It's not lesbians vs trannies.

It's everybody's daughters vs trannies and its not awesome.

Pretty soon some of these countries that can not win medals will trot out all male Women Olympic teams.  They will tell their male athletes that they now identify as females. 

31 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Pretty soon some of these countries that can not win medals will trot out all male Women Olympic teams.  They will tell their male athletes that they now identify as females. 

There is no need to identify. It's all about how much testosterone you have. A low T male could compete tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Usainshanequa Bolt is going to dominate! 

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It's not lesbians vs trannies.

It's everybody's daughters vs trannies and its not awesome.

Sometimes a sparring match is just what is needed to expose the injustices that are going on.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, Utilit99 said:

Me too, but for different reasons.  Women are the main supporters of this whole Trans movement where we pretend that someone isn't who they are biologically.  They did this to themselves so too bad.  Let'em suffer the consequences of their actions.

The funny thing is, this doesn't hurt men at all.  Women can't compete against men and any women pretending to be a man participating in men's sports will get crushed anyways.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Me too, but for different reasons.  Women are the main supporters of this whole Trans movement where we pretend that someone isn't who they are biologically.  They did this to themselves so too bad.  Let'em suffer the consequences of their actions.

The funny thing is, this doesn't hurt men at all.  Women can't compete against men and any women pretending to be a man participating in men's sports will get crushed anyways.

No, you hit the nail on the head. It's both watching women have to eat crow and to learn that actions have consequences, as well exposing this whole tranny movement as a farce. 

Has Hussien the Great Divider ever chimed in on this subject? I mean, he was the identity politics president.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I hope Newbie wins

That’s funny because it makes it sound like he is trans or a girl. 

• Haha 1

Do other trannies cheer these trannies on in these races? "You go Megan!! Beat those girls to a pulp!!! You should bulk up and join the boxing and wrestling teams as well!!!"

:thumbsdown: 

You fockers don't have XX-chromosomed daughters who are talented athletes. I recently watched my daughter blow out the competition in the 400 meter, beating second place by a good 10-15 meters, in a regional meet of twelve schools or so.

If there were trannies racing against her it'd take all my self discipline not to put a beatdown on the focker. It's sh*t like this that makes me appreciate China better than I should.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You fockers don't have XX-chromosomed daughters who are talented athletes. I recently watched my daughter blow out the competition in the 400 meter, beating second place by a good 10-15 meters, in a regional meet of twelve schools or so.

If there were trannies racing against her it'd take all my self discipline not to put a beatdown on the focker. It's sh*t like this that makes me appreciate China better than I should.

It's quite the focked up world when you need to state that you have a xx-chromosomed daughter instead of just "daughter".  Sadly this is becoming the new normal thanks to the left shoving identity politics down our throats. 

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Let us know when she is XXX

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Let us know when she is XXX

These are things to worry about later and hopefully never. She will be a thirteen in May so teen-related nonsense will be the immediate concern for the near future.

As it stands, she does like taking selfies and sharing them with her friends. My phone is full of cutesie pictures of herself and of my youngest daughter decorated with photoshoped stars and hearts and rainbows, and dog nose/ears and fairy wings, as well as a large amount of pink girly-girl Chinese princess art she downloaded. The handful of pictures of my son on there are ones that I took and uncontaminated with fluff.

10 hours ago, frank said:

That’s funny because it makes it sound like he is trans or a girl. 

Newbie is a trans that no one has yet been able to figure out what sex it is. Before or after. No one cares to even try to figure it out is my guess.

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This would make for the first time I ever rooted against the US in anything. What an embarrassment to our country if this happens. 

What makes the US Olympic committee think the rest of the world will be fine with dudes pretending to be girls and racing against their real women? 

In the title of this thread, no need to say "Biologically male runner". Just say "Dude pretending to be a chick runner".

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What makes the US Olympic committee think the rest of the world will be fine with dudes pretending to be girls and racing against their real women? 

If I had to take a guess I would say it is the IOC that put the testosterone rule into place and the USA is just playing by those rules as dumb as they may be. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If I had to take a guess I would say it is the IOC that put the testosterone rule into place and the USA is just playing by those rules as dumb as they may be. 

The current IOC rule is roughly 8x higher levels than the average woman. They want to lower that to 4x and are getting pushback. Just to show the ridiculous agenda here. Make no mistake, its even more unfair than it sounds.

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The current IOC rule is roughly 8x higher levels than the average woman. They want to lower that to 4x and are getting pushback. Just to show the ridiculous agenda here. Make no mistake, its even more unfair than it sounds.

I wish there was a senior LPGA tour. It would give me something to strive for in my retirement years. I’d put on some of those shorts that look like a skirt and beat those bittches up and down the fairway. 

Its all in how you identify folks. 

According to libs....

If a 50 year old man identifies as a non-related teenager he can take his daughter to prom.

Its a terrific society liberals are building. Thanks! 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:17 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's funny, because I remember telling a lesbian friend of mine that the "L's" and "G's" need to separate themselves from the "T's" because it won't end well.  She told me that when she goes to events that there's definitely a separation from the groups. 

I hope it totally wipes the floor with them. I want it to destroy all the other real females. 

The only way to stop this is to get more women on board that this is wrong. Right now, too many women are okay with it. Unfortunately, they don't have the foresight to see what's going to happen to women sports. So let's just get this over with so we can fix it sooner.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No, I get it.  I understand your situation and I sympathize.  It sucks that there are actual women and girls out there who don't support this nonsense but are being victimized by this movement.  I agree that we need to crush this horse-sh#t movement and fast.  It's crap thru and thru.

Unfortunately, the people in power - especially the women - are the ones pushing this BS and they control all the levers, rules and regulations.  Until people wise up and vote these extreme nut jobs out, women are only going to suffer more.  Again, it's not the men that are suffering from this.  They would crush any women-who-thinks-she's-a-man in any of their competitions.

Sadly #metoo is a political movement and not one created for the benefit of women. It could do some good here. Same with NOW. There may be more.