Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Alec Baldwin compares Trump to Hitler in Twitter rant bashing Republicans

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Warm it up. You got 4 more years coming.

Important question... What type of genocide oven is the most environmentally friendly?   Better ask Greta for an official ruling. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

The US has a few more protections in place than Germany did at the time. Trump is breaking them down though. One by one.  Be patient.  

Also, one doesn't have to mirror every single quality/idea of another person to be like them. I never said he was going to incinerate anyone. He seems content with just keeping all non-whites out.  

Then he can't be compared to Hitler. You lose....again.

• Like 1

The real comparison to Hitler should be Newbie, at losing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

He couldn't be more correct.  I always wondered how the citizens of Germany allowed Hitler to get that much power and wondered why they just stood back and allowed him to do the horrible things he did. I no longer wonder. 

LOL

I just can't believe a left leaning, hollywood propagandist could ever say such a thing. Color me shocked!! :o

Anyone that takes their talking points from Alec Baldwin is obviously an idiot. Smart people choose to base their opinions on what Alyssa Milano has to say.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Bullsh*t.  Hitler didn't start with gas chambers. He started by dividing the people. With hate speech. And intolerance. Creating an us vs. them dynamic. Blurring the line between truth and lies. Trying to create mistrust with the media and eventually trying to silence them. Eventually desensitizing everyone. Having people over look corruption and inhumanity.  Trump is using Hitler's playbook. And 40% of the country have no problem playing the role of the Nazi Germans and turning a blind eye to it. Because he's somehow fooled them into thinking he's going to save Germany. I mean, the United States.  Read a history book. 

This has got to be a parody account.

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Anyone that takes their talking points from Alec Baldwin is obviously an idiot. Smart people choose to base their opinions on what Alyssa Milano has to say.

Or James Woods.  Or Kid Rock

Bullsh*t.  Hitler didn't start with gas chambers. He started by dividing the people. With hate speech. And intolerance. Creating an us vs. them dynamic. Blurring the line between truth and lies. Trying to create mistrust with the media and eventually trying to silence them. Eventually desensitizing everyone. Having people over look corruption and inhumanity.  Trump is using Hitler's playbook. And 40% of the country have no problem playing the role of the Nazi Germans and turning a blind eye to it. Because he's somehow fooled them into thinking he's going to save Germany. I mean, the United States.  Read a history book. 

You know who else divides people?  Newbie.  Therefore, Newbie=Hitler.

Bullsh*t.  OBAMA didn't start with gas chambers. He started by dividing the people. With hate speech. And intolerance. Creating an us vs. them dynamic. Blurring the line between truth and lies. Trying to create mistrust with the media and eventually trying to silence them. Eventually desensitizing everyone. Having people over look corruption and inhumanity.  

:o

Trump calls corrupt countries who refuse to take care of their own people, "sh1thole countries".  Libs go nuts.

Trump refuses to take sides in a riot.  Libs go nuts.

Trump supports immigration laws. Libs go nuts.

Libs go nuts = Trump is a divider. :dunno:

hitler was a dooshbag. so is newbie. newbie=hitler

trump is orange. so is newbie. newbie=hitler

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

LOL, you just described the Democrat party to a "T".  HAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 hours ago, edjr said:

That's not what he said though. That's my issue. Not even close to what he said. I thought you people were smarter than this?

They're not...forget reading run with the narrative

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

They're not...forget reading run with the narrative

Newbie doubles down and you post this...  This place is the Twilight Zone.

Just now, Reality said:

Newbie doubles down and you post this...  This place is the Twilight Zone.

I'm Rod Serling

Yet you can't dispute a single thing I said.  

I'll add a few more Hitleresque things Trump is doing...

Attacking anyone who disagrees with him. Retribution against anyone who dares speak the truth (Vindman, Sondland, Romney) Dems. They are even eating thier own.

Using his power to investigate against perceived enemies (Comey, Biden) Russian investigation. Impeachment that when they saw it was going to fail, they waited a month to send to the Senate buying time to come up with the next plan.

Using same power to free those who perform crimes with/for him. Biden blackmailing a country to protect his son is totally ignored. 

Open your eyes.  I understand your reluctance to reply to me because I speak a truth that you want to bury your head against. Calling it stupid doesn't change that fact. hth Kettle. 

2 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

you talk different.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, edjr said:

That's not what he said though. That's my issue. Not even close to what he said. I thought you people were smarter than this?

Are you new here?

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

He couldn't be more correct.  I always wondered how the citizens of Germany allowed Hitler to get that much power and wondered why they just stood back and allowed him to do the horrible things he did. I no longer wonder. 

Troll gonna troll. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

😂

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Troll gonna troll. 

And is extremely terrible at it...

• Like 1

I guess Trump hates the black and brown Folks so much he made them all get jobs. :(

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Big whipdeedoo....trump never said the white nationalists are fine people either,  but retards like newbie, herbie and I'm sure this clown Alex run with it.  

On 2/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, 12th Man said:

I guess Trump hates the black and brown Folks so much he made them all get jobs. :(

They do not like that. :nono: