Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

GC Fantasy Nascar

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Tomorrow.  :( 

Dammit! I gotta work tomorrow. :(

#9 shoves #47 into the back of the #48 who was leading the high lane sending #48 into the outside wall. #48 collects multiple cars. Involved: ##48, #8, #42, #19, #37, #18, #52, #51, #78, #00, #7

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I need them to at least finish the stage...that's 21 more points as they stand right now.

Air Titans fired up and on the track. Good thing is they didn't lose entire track.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Air Titans fired up and on the track. Good thing is they didn't lose entire track.

Good chance I'll be able to watch the end at home, rather than on my work laptop. 

Just checked, sunset is 6:24 in 'Dega, see there is more rain in the forecast.  :unsure:

Be great is they can at least get in more laps and let the drivers know hey - 20(or whatever) more laps then Checkers  Always messed up when it's just called---especially at a race like this where guys are just driving waiting for the end game before even starting to make moves.

Rain again...this cell over the track is light, but the northern edge keeps morphing and hitting the track off and on.  I think they're done.  They had to try so it didn't look like they handed it to Bubba.

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Good chance I'll be able to watch the end at home, rather than on my work laptop. 

Just checked, sunset is 6:24 in 'Dega, see there is more rain in the forecast.  :unsure:

Be great is they can at least get in more laps and let the drivers know hey - 20(or whatever) more laps then Checkers  Always messed up when it's just called---especially at a race like this where guys are just driving waiting for the end game before even starting to make moves.

Bubba official winner...nice play Honcho

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I'm in and out of the car and accounts all day so I wasn't able to watch. 

Fortunately, it looks like I had the right driver in my garage. 

Unfortunately, I lost ground to you and Fireballer.  :kicksrocks:

Good for Bubba :thumbsup:

He's payed his dues. It's not like he's the only driver to ever win by a rain shortened race.

We got the Roval today boys. This is where I start to close the gap on Fireballer and Honcho! 

:lol:

Good luck fellas!  :cheers:

35 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We got the Roval today boys. This is where I start to close the gap on Fireballer and Honcho! 

Good luck fellas!  :cheers:

Back at ya. 

Catching Fireballer is tough, I started Bubba Wallace last week and still lost points to him.

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Back at ya. 

Catching Fireballer is tough, I started Bubba Wallace last week and still lost points to him.

How does that happen? 

He must've hit on some of those bonuses.

Well it comes down to Kurt Busch and Dinger vs Byron and MTJ between me and Fireballer.

And Bell, Dinger and Kyle Busch vs Bowman, Byron and MTJ between me and Honcho. 

🍿 :cheers:

The 48 has no alternator? Well that sucks. :angry:

37 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I like how the announcers are still debating...Did Harvick do that on purpose?  :lol:

Fockin Bastard! :mad:

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So at this point, pretty safe to assume full brawl after the race

Gawd I hope so. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I missed post race on TV.  Anything between Elliott and Harvick?

Chase pretty much took the high road, racing for championship...Harvick not so much.

• Thanks 1

You know for a free game with nothing other than bragging rights, this is getting pretty intense.  Top threed separated by only 25 points after 32 races...going to be a photo finish. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You know for a free game with nothing other than bragging rights, this is getting pretty intense.  Top threed separated by only 25 points after 32 races...going to be a photo finish. 

Nice stretch coming up too. Texas, Kansas, The Paperclip then the finale in Phoenix.   :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

No sh!t!  I put as much time in on this as I do some of my  bets.

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully Harvick doesn't do anything stupid. 

How the hell did Kyle Busch make it through that unscathed?  :shocking:

Dammit. I guess he got scathed after all.