Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

GC Fantasy Nascar

Recommended Posts

Dammit. I guess he got scathed after all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fuked up.  At a fire for the last few hours and missed the cut off.  

It's the Chase. Get your priorities straight. Come on man!  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fuked up.  At a fire for the last few hours and missed the cut off.  

I've done that before, started making a point to do my lineup on Fridays during lunch.  Not thrilled about the gift.  :(   

ETA: After looking at 5points team, the gift might be short-lived. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I've done that before, started making a point to do my lineup on Fridays during lunch.  Not thrilled about the gift.  :(   

ETA: After looking at 5points team, the gift might be short-lived. :o

No excuse.  I've had several days to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I've done that before, started making a point to do my lineup on Fridays during lunch.  Not thrilled about the gift.  :(   

ETA: After looking at 5points team, the gift might be short-lived. :o

Yeah, that's why I do my lineup on Thursday. I can always make adjustments but I've learned to get something on paper early. 

And I wouldn't worry too much. Don't want to jinx anything but :cheers:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honcho with the decisive win and takes over 1st place with 3 races left in the season.

Well done!  :cheers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Honcho with the decisive win and takes over 1st place with 3 races left in the season.

Well done!  :cheers:

 

Punch my ticket for Phoenix!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Punch my ticket for Phoenix!

Nicely done!

:ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubt I can overcome the 108 point advantage Honcho has over me but hopefully I can gain a chunk of it today and stay ahead of Fireballers. 

Two to go before a Champ is crowned at Phoenix.  Good luck fellas!  :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Doubt I can overcome the 108 point advantage Honcho has over me but hopefully I can gain a chunk of it today and stay ahead of Fireballers. 

Two to go before a Champ is crowned at Phoenix.  Good luck fellas!  :cheers:

That ain't gonna happen.  :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping for a bigger chunk than 3 points but I'll take it. 

 

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I was hoping for a bigger chunk than 3 points but I'll take it. 

 

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good line-up, good job, good win.

I don't know why I choose anyone other than Larson at this point, that team is killing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh an how crazy is Martinsville going be.  I think everyone still has a chance to advance.  :shocking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Good line-up, good job, good win.

I don't know why I choose anyone other than Larson at this point, that team is killing it.

:cheers:

I was hoping to close the gap by at least half. You've got a great cushion heading into the final 2 races. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Oh an how crazy is Martinsville going be.  I think everyone still has a chance to advance.  :shocking:

I'd hate to have to pin my chances on that race. It's gonna be fun to watch, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×