Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Ever Known a Stutterer?

This young girl just came into the store and bought cigs and some Backwood's Honey Bababababba Berry cigars.   For a second I thought she was joking but thankfully I didn't laugh.  God, that must be an awful affliction to grow up with.  It broke my heart imagining how tough it must be for her.  Has anyone ever had a problem with stuttering or known someone who has?  What causes it?

A focked a bittch with a stutter once. I called her my little stutter-muffin. :wub:

After a while the fufufufufuffu fock me, and gagagaagaga give it to me was kind of a turn on. 

This guy that used to work for me had the worst speech impediment. He couldn't get past certain words, so he would repeat the whole sentence up to the same point several times then yell out the word he was trying to say to finish the sentence. 

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This guy that used to work for me had the worst speech impediment. He couldn't get past certain words, so he would repeat the whole sentence up to the same point several times then yell out the word he was trying to say to finish the sentence. 

We must have worked with the same guy.  Had a guy just like that.  Was annoying as fock to have to be in a meeting with him but I felt for the guy.  He was an excellent pool player though.

We have one where I work.  He's a nice older guy.  But damn it's hard to have a conversation.

On another note, when I was starting grad school I drove across country with a buddy.  We ended up getting arrested for a murder we didn't commit.  We got assigned this public defender with a nasty stutter.  You should have heard his opening statement!  My buddy went with him as his attorney at first but I had one in the family so I went with my cousin.  It was my cousin's first trial but he ended up getting both of us acquitted. 

God damnit!!!  I just wrote out that whole paragraph and then one of you yahoo's blows that whole gag!!!  :mad:

No such thing, they are just fakers looking for attention

stuttering john was the biggest fraud of them all

Worked with a guy that stuttered plus he has a huge birthmark on his face. Was really smart though.

Had a friend who kinda stuttered. Had these pauses where he struggled getting a word out. Next thing you know I was doing it. It’s contagious. 

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

This young girl just came into the store and bought cigs and some Backwood's Honey Bababababba Berry cigars.   For a second I thought she was joking but thankfully I didn't laugh.  God, that must be an awful affliction to grow up with.  It broke my heart imagining how tough it must be for her.  Has anyone ever had a problem with stuttering or known someone who has?  What causes it?

It obviously drove her to smoke out on some massive blunts. Poor kid. I wonder if it calmed down once she got high?

Worked with a couple of guys in my last job.  One was a field engineer, worked with customers.  Luckily he had a pretty mild case -- he'd stutter a few words but then move on with his sentence.  Another guy in R&D was more severe.  Both very smart; you have to be to overcome something like that in life.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Are you a dot head?