Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Pelosi: A.G. Barr 'has deeply damaged the rule of law'

Doesn't Pelosi have anything else to do with her time? Shouldn't she be doing something to keep people from shltting all over the streets of San Francisco or something?

WASHINGTON — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., rebuked Attorney General William Barr on Thursday for his role in reducing the proposed sentence of Trump associate Roger Stone earlier this week.

"A.G. Barr has deeply damaged the rule of law by withdrawing the DOJ's sentencing recommendation, the act of interference in Trump's retribution against [the] lead attorney in the Stone case," Pelosi told reporters at her weekly press conference.

Pelosi called Barr a "sad disappointment to our country" and said that he has "stooped to such levels." She was referring to the Justice Department's decision to overrule career prosecutors and propose a reduction in the sentence for Stone. The reversal, announced Tuesday, prompted all four prosecutors to withdraw from the criminal case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-ag-barr-has-deeply-damaged-the-rule-of-law/ar-BBZXSQG?li=BBnb7Kz

It's crazy that the Attorney General of the United States works full time as a protector for the president. And works to help his friends get away with crimes and to try to persecute his perceived enemies.  If this was a cinematic release, everyone would complain that it's not believable enough. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's crazy that the Attorney General of the United States works full time as a protector for the president. And works to help his friends get away with crimes and to try to persecute his perceived enemies.  If this was a cinematic release, everyone would complain that it's not believable enough. 

I know right! Can you believe what Barr said yesterday? "I'm still the president's wingman"

Disgusting how these people operate.

Oh, wait, my bad that was AG Holder talking about Obama. 

• Like 1

Let's get ready tooooo SISSY SLAP FIGHT!  GO!

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I know right! Can you believe what Barr said yesterday? "I'm still the president's wingman"

Wait, did you fall for Barr's attempt at fooling morons yesterday?  Please tell me you didn't.

49 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Heck, Loretta Lynch was already on Hillary's payroll when she was just a candidate.  Of course she ended Hillary's run. 🤣

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Has he claimed to be the presidents "wingman" yet ?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Has he claimed to be the presidents "wingman" yet ?

The AG is not supposed to be the President's wingman. So of course he's not admitting to that.  They worked out a whole drama thing yesterday to attempt to make it clear that Barr 'wouldn't be bullied" by anyone, including the President.  LOL    It was Sharpie on the weather map level stupidity.  

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The AG is not supposed to be the President's wingman. So of course he's not admitting to that.  They worked out a whole drama thing yesterday to attempt to make it clear that Barr 'wouldn't be bullied" by anyone, including the President.  LOL    It was Sharpie on the weather map level stupidity.  

Sure they can be wingmans. Holder claimed he was Obama's and then proceeded to obstruct congress. 

Norms are set brah, unless you're ok with a double standard ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sure they can be wingmans. Holder claimed he was Obama's and then proceeded to obstruct congress. 

Norms are set brah, unless you're ok with a double standard ?

It's like comparing someone who's left tackles holds to spygate.  Both are cheating, but come on dude. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

It's like comparing someone who's left tackles holds to spygate.  Both are cheating, but come on dude. 

You didnt even know that did you ? Listen,your an uninformed dope. 

Please dont attempt to debate with me again. 

You're so out if touch its just a waste of time. 

Do yourself a favor,  get educated,  then come back and apologize for your ignorance in all of these matters. 

• Like 1

That's rich, either she truly does not understand the rule of law, or she has completely gone focking insane.....either way....its troubling that this stupid coont is in the position she holds......

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Did you get kicked out of the FBG's sandbox again?

You seem to be spending a lot of time trolling here

• Like 1

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Did you get kicked out of the FBG's sandbox again?

You seem to be spending a lot of time trolling here

That's because I was kicked out of here. Don't blink. I'm sure I get 20 times a day..  Alternate opinions are not very welcome here. And non echo chamber members get a very short leash. It's like playing Perfection as a kid. It could pop at any moment.  lol

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

whose*

🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's because I was kicked out of here. Don't blink. I'm sure I get 20 times a day..  Alternate opinions are not very welcome here. And non echo chamber members get a very short leash. It's like playing Perfection as a kid. It could pop at any moment.  lol

Alternate opinions are fine, as long as your alternate opinion isn't hypocritical.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Alternate opinions are fine, as long as your alternate opinion isn't hypocritical.

Used to be some other liberal posters here. Worms, Frank, Honcho etc.  I guess you guys ran them all out.  I am literally the only person who challenges any of you guys on this stuff now.  No wonder I'm attacked.  I'm not sure why you don't just join a Brietbart forum. If you just want to talk about how awesome Trump is and never hear the facts that say otherwise.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Mutherfocker 😡

That one booted me from 2nd grade spelling bee. At that time, I didn’t know “whose” existed. I was pizzed.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Used to be some other liberal posters here. Worms, Frank, Honcho etc.  I guess you guys ran them all out.  I am literally the only person who challenges any of you guys on this stuff now.  No wonder I'm attacked.  I'm not sure why you don't just join a Brietbart forum. If you just want to talk about how awesome Trump is and never hear the facts that say otherwise.  

You're accusing Barr and Trump for doing what Holder and Obama actually did.  I'm guessing you didn't call them out.  That's my point.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You wouldn't know a fact if you licked it in the a$$ and it tasted like sh*t.   

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ran them out? :lol: They fled!  They thought they knew something. Anything. Turns out they knew nothing. They were idiots. So they ran. Really sad bunch it turned out. Maybe the reason you are still here is you don't think you are as smart as they think they are.

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're accusing Barr and Trump for doing what Holder and Obama actually did.  I'm guessing you didn't call them out.  That's my point.

Any time a President appoints an attorney general, they are on the same team. But none have ever been the way Barr is for Trump.  Totally misrepresenting what was contained in the Mueller report. Waiting 3 weeks to release it making it seem like old news by then. Investigating Trump's personal perceived enemies. Going over the head of four doj prosecutors to try the lighten the sentence of one of Trump's criminal buddies.  it's disgusting. And totally making a joke of our country's laws and legal system.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think they left because they are puzzys, not kicked out for being a tds retard.  Right ?

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Any time a President appoints an attorney general, they are on the same team. But none have ever been the way Barr is for Trump.  Totally misrepresenting what was contained in the Mueller report. Waiting 3 weeks to release it making it seem like old news by then. Investigating Trump's personal perceived enemies. Going over the head of four doj prosecutors to try the lighten the sentence of one of Trump's criminal buddies.  it's disgusting. And totally making a joke of our country's laws and legal system.

Obama's did much worse. We know this already. Barr is charged with fixing the corrupt pile of horseshit justice department criminal Barry left behind. Let the man do his job. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Obama's did much worse. We know this already. Barr is charged with fixing the corrupt pile of horseshit justice department criminal Barry left behind. Let the man do his job. 

He’s letting McCabe walk... 🤣

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

He’s letting McCabe walk... 🤣

I know and dumbos like newbie are crying he's Trumps henchman ...😂

But this is just the Howeritz IG referral.  

Durham, who's a prosecutor,  not an IG is still doing his thing. All good... 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I know and dumbos like newbie are crying he's Trumps henchman ...😂

But this is just the Howeritz IG referral.  

Durham, who's a prosecutor,  not an IG is still doing his thing. All good... 

IDK... Hillary was cleared AGAIN... McCabe not being charged... Looks like business as usual to me. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

IDK... Hillary was cleared AGAIN... McCabe not being charged... Looks like business as usual to me. :dunno:

That's a shame,  isnt it ? You see guys like stone and general flynn getting hammered for garbage process crimes while those like mccabe or hillary who have done the same crime and in Hillary's case much worse just walk. 

Sad. Shoudlnt matter what side you're on and really goes to show how deep and rotten the obama administration weaponized the dept. 

Like I said, the only faith good honest equal rule of law minded Americans have left is the Durham deal. 

If no justice comes from that, our country is lost. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

That's a shame,  isnt it ? You see guys like stone and general flynn getting hammered for garbage process crimes while those like mccabe or hillary who have done the same crime and in Hillary's case much worse just walk. 

Sad. Shoudlnt matter what side you're on and really goes to show how deep and rotten the obama administration weaponized the dept. 

Like I said, the only faith good honest equal rule of law minded Americans have left is the Durham deal. 

If no justice comes from that, our country is lost. 

Yeah... because only one side is corrupt. 🤣

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah... because only one side is corrupt. 🤣

Not at all many swamp rats on both sides. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

You get banned here because you’re a troll and accepted the assignation of Trump. You’re a meathead. You have full blown TDS. 

• Thanks 2

It's funny how the attny gen and president working together was fine under Obama, but suddenly its so horrible

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's funny how the attny gen and president working together was fine under Obama, but suddenly its so horrible

Yeah. All you gotta know about the left is, do what they say, not what they do. Can't imagine how they would have reacted if Trump's drone strike to take out Salami killed 2 Americans.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

The problem is these liberal jagoffs are just stupid. They have ZERO historical perspectives. They believe everything they read, and can't use critical thinking. It's sad really. Newbie is a prime example of this problem. MSN tells him the AG and president working together is bad. He has no historical perspective nor does he have the critical thinking skills necessary to understand what he's reading. All he knows is Orange Man Bad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 4:50 PM, The Observer said:

What?