Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Pelosi: A.G. Barr 'has deeply damaged the rule of law'

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

What?

I'll dumb it down for you. I was suspended here. Because I'm not a Trump guy.  Suspension ended.  I'll be suspended again.  

Just now, The Observer said:

I'll dumb it down for you. I was suspended here. Because I'm not a Trump guy.  Suspension ended.  I'll be suspended again.  

Let me dumb it down for you, I never asked if or why you were suspended here, I asked if you were suspended from FBG.

Secondly, you weren't suspended from here, you were banned, but that's a different matter all together.

You have been suspended for many reasons. It's takes a new level of stupid to get suspended here. Mike should have never allowed you back after your terrible comments about killing Trump.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Any other non Trump guys suspended? Or just you? 

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Let me dumb it down for you, I never asked if or why you were suspended here, I asked if you were suspended from FBG.

Secondly, you weren't suspended from here, you were banned, but that's a different matter all together.

😂 Banned and not suspended. Got it. It's why I was not here for three months. You can call it a sabbatical, a vacation or anything your little heart desires. 

😂 Banned and not suspended. Got it. It's why I was not here for three months. You can call it a sabbatical, a vacation or anything your little heart desires. 

So not going to answer the question, got it.

Troll on

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's because you are stupid and a wimpy snowflake that hasn't recovered.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Any other non Trump guys suspended? Or just you? 

No clue. Most just don't bother posting here. Frank, worms , etc.  I doubt they're suspended. Probably just get tired of having ten guys jump them every time they post a truth or opinion that Hannity wouldn't like.  I don't even get a reason when they suspend me here. I mean, it's obviously because so many Trump supporters report me for throwing facts in their face,  but I never have any idea.  All I know is that I have a few stalkers who literally contribute nothing to a thread. Simply name call and insult.  Yet they never get suspended. Political affiliation means everything. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

No clue. Most just don't bother posting here. Frank, worms , etc.  I doubt they're suspended. Probably just get tired of having ten guys jump them every time they post a truth or opinion that Hannity wouldn't like.  I don't even get a reason when they suspend me here. I mean, it's obviously because so many Trump supporters report me for throwing facts in their face,  but I never have any idea.  All I know is that I have a few stalkers who literally contribute nothing to a thread. Simply name call and insult.  Yet they never get suspended. Political affiliation means everything. 

TDS

The only person I know of that reports people is MDC, and he’s not a Trump guy. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

So not going to answer the question, got it.

Troll on

If I were a betting man, I'd say it was you who got me suspended. You were once a mod here, so you have an in. You were doing your usual whining and getting personal. So I got personal back. You are very sensitive about your shortcomings and never could take that (which makes me wonder why you're so willing to start it), and a few days later, I was suspended with no reason given. Also, you should never call anyone a troll. hth

If I were a betting man, I'd say it was you who got me suspended. You were once a mod here, so you have an in. You were doing your usual whining and getting personal. So I got personal back. You are very sensitive about your shortcomings and never could take that (which makes me wonder why you're so willing to start it), and a few days later, I was suspended with no reason given. Also, you should never call anyone a troll. hth

TDS

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is the thread still around in which you got suspended for? I would be interested in reading it and see if it was as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I wasn't around for a long time so I obviously missed a bunch of stuff. When I used to frequent this place, I am pretty sure you were the self proclaimed nice guy of the board back in the day.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL, you're not on my mind enough to report you, I'm sure FFMike can confirm.

I asked you a simple question, did you get suspended at FBG and you have somehow turned that into some conspiracy theory about why you keep getting suspended here.

Not going to go down the old newbie road, if you got suspended from here it was either because you were trolling under your current handle or FFMike realized that you are Newbie who he banned, either way its your own actions that cause you to be censored, not mine.

Finally I'll have to assume that your absence from FBG and your renewed frequency here means you were once again suspended from FBG, a site that is completely left leaning so maybe it's you and not your "facts" and opinions that are the problem. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

Is the thread still around in which you got suspended for? I would be interested in reading it and see if it was as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I wasn't around for a long time so I obviously missed a bunch of stuff. When I used to frequent this place, I am pretty sure you were the self proclaimed nice guy of the board back in the day.

I have no idea why I was banned back in November. I guarantee it wasn't 10% as nasty as the abuse I put up with every day. Different set of rules for me.

My NewbieJr account was banned because I posted a parody lyric to the Simon and Garfunkel song Mrs Robinson. I replaced 'Joe Dimaggio' with Lee Harvey Oswald. It was a joke. And a dumb one.  Within minutes I had guys saying I should be reported to the FBI and that I want to kill the president. I'm sure it was reported 50 times with such drama as telling Mike that if he doesn't want to get shut down by the government, he needs to ban me for life. 

I never to this day defend the dumb joke I told. I do realize why it was inappropriate. But I do laugh when people try to make it out like I said I wanted to kill the president. I don't even hunt. I'd never kill a thing. 

And your memory is correct. I am the nicest guy on the board.  :)

I have no idea why I was banned back in November. I guarantee it wasn't 10% as nasty as the abuse I put up with every day. Different set of rules for me.

My NewbieJr account was banned because I posted a parody lyric to the Simon and Garfunkel song Mrs Robinson. I replaced 'Joe Dimaggio' with Lee Harvey Oswald. It was a joke. And a dumb one.  Within minutes I had guys saying I should be reported to the FBI and that I want to kill the president. I'm sure it was reported 50 times with such drama as telling Mike that if he doesn't want to get shut down by the government, he needs to ban me for life. 

I never to this day defend the dumb joke I told. I do realize why it was inappropriate. But I do laugh when people try to make it out like I said I wanted to kill the president. I don't even hunt. I'd never kill a thing. 

And your memory is correct. I am the nicest guy on the board.  :)

You are a troll. you get banned often and you did get suspended about your comments about killing Trump. You have no grasp of reality.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

You are a troll. you get banned often and you did get suspended about your comments about killing Trump. You have no grasp of reality.

I just said exactly that. That was three or four years ago and the account is still banned.  Lol.  Learn to read my friend. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I just said exactly that. That was three or four years ago and the account is still banned.  Lol.  Learn to read my friend. 

Are you proud of that?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Are you proud of that?

Again with the reading skills. "It was a joke. A dumb one. I do realize why it was inappropriate" 

All right there in what I originally posted. Might I suggest Hooked on Phonics?

Again with the reading skills. "It was a joke. A dumb one.

That is because you are a meathead. You bet banned over and over.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 2:32 PM, The Observer said:

It's crazy that the Attorney General of the United States works full time as a protector for the president. And works to help his friends get away with crimes and to try to persecute his perceived enemies.  If this was a cinematic release, everyone would complain that it's not believable enough. 

Someone remind me again, under what branch is the Department of Justice?

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with having an attorney general as a wingman 

18 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

LOL, you're not on my mind enough to report you, I'm sure FFMike can confirm.

I asked you a simple question, did you get suspended at FBG and you have somehow turned that into some conspiracy theory about why you keep getting suspended here.

Not going to go down the old newbie road, if you got suspended from here it was either because you were trolling under your current handle or FFMike realized that you are Newbie who he banned, either way its your own actions that cause you to be censored, not mine.

Finally I'll have to assume that your absence from FBG and your renewed frequency here means you were once again suspended from FBG, a site that is completely left leaning so maybe it's you and not your "facts" and opinions that are the problem. 

Well said.  He responds to everything but, missed this one..  Yeah, sure.

Also...  Not sure how an Obama supporter can complain about the current situation regarding Trump's AG.  If you didn't have a problem then, you shouldn't have a problem now.  If you don't understand the hypocrisy, you probably shouldn't even be posting on the topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing wrong with having an attorney general as a wingman 

I won't pretend for a second that Holder's illegal activities didn't drive me crazy. Turnabout happens. 👍