Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Wendy Williams tearfully apologizes for her controversial comments about gay men

Don't feel like watching her tearful apology. What did as she say that was so controversial? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kutulu said:

I thought she was a gay man... With huge juggs

Totally thought she was a tranny...no joke.

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Same.  Mind blown.  Next, they'll tell us she's not a natural blonde.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

If she ain't she sure is making money off people who think she is.

Controversial comments = Hard truths

Williams: "Just saying, girls... What do we have to ourselves?"

Are you fukking kidding me? Women are so coddled in this country. They have it so good that they have to look for reasons to be offended. Plus, they take things that used to belong to males, such as the Boy Scouts. 

22 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Are you fukking kidding me? Women are so coddled in this country. They have it so good that they have to look for reasons to be offended. Plus, they take things that used to belong to males, such as the Boy Scouts. 

I think after a certain amount of time we should be able to trade our black women for the ones who walk 10 miles each way to a muddy pond and haul water back in jugs on their heads. 

Them ones would appreciate what they got.

42 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They need something to bltch about. 

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Who is Wendy Williams?

The white one or the black one ?

O

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

So this morning I had hot shots (basketball) with my 3 year old son. My wife had a test so it was just me with the two kids. It’s all basic stuff, shooting on little hoops and all that. My daughter asked if she could help, I say sure. The resting face bich standing next to us says “that’s right, girl power”. I’m thinking, stfu, worry about your kid. And look around you a-hole, half the kids in this gym are girls. 

1 hour ago, shotsup said:

The white one or the black one ?

O

Wasn't Lemmy from Motörhead banging her at some point? 

You guys suck at this :thumbsdown:

----------

Williams began talking about celebrating Galentine's Day, an unofficial holiday where women celebrate each other, and took note of the men in the audience who were clapping.

"If you’re a man and you’re clapping, you’re not even a part of this," Williams said. "You don’t understand the rules of the day. It’s women going out and getting saucy and then going home. You’re not a part."

"I don’t care if you’re gay. You don’t get a [menstruation] every 28 days. You can do a lot that we do, but I get offended by the idea that we go through something you will never go through," she said before she stirred the pot.

"And stop wearing our skirts and our heels," Williams stated. "Just saying, girls, what do we have for ourselves?... Lookie here now, gay men, you’ll never be the women that we are. No matter how gay.”

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You guys suck at this :thumbsdown:

----------

Williams began talking about celebrating Galentine's Day, an unofficial holiday where women celebrate each other, and took note of the men in the audience who were clapping.

"If you’re a man and you’re clapping, you’re not even a part of this," Williams said. "You don’t understand the rules of the day. It’s women going out and getting saucy and then going home. You’re not a part."

"I don’t care if you’re gay. You don’t get a [menstruation] every 28 days. You can do a lot that we do, but I get offended by the idea that we go through something you will never go through," she said before she stirred the pot.

"And stop wearing our skirts and our heels," Williams stated. "Just saying, girls, what do we have for ourselves?... Lookie here now, gay men, you’ll never be the women that we are. No matter how gay.”

I think any man who was clapping for this (not sure why any man would even be listening in the first place ) is clapping for an all together different reason than she thinks. He is thinking "Good, go out and get your "saucy" on. It will save me $100+ on dinner, I'll pick up a 12 pack or a nice bottle of bourbon and I'll have the place to myself tonight."

Black people aren’t voting for a gay man. I’ll say it again, it’s proof that elitist libtards know nothing about the AA community.  But that doesn’t stop them from yapping about them. 

1 hour ago, Thornton Melon said:

If so, that's probably what killed him.

The white one and yes she was a skank.