Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Anyone off on Monday

Got Monday off for Presidents’ Day. Valentine’s was yesterday and my bday is Sunday. Parents coming down today and will be down til Monday. 

33 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Floating holiday

Same. And since I’m going to the mountains for the weekend at the end of the week I’ll use the following Monday to recuperate- floating holiday. 

What's a Monday? I'm forgetting. I haven't worked since mid-January.

I'm in self-imposed quarantine. The way it is now, I go to bed whenever, I wake up whenever,  and when I am awake, I don't know the difference between a Monday a Wednesday, and a Saturday. I wear my pajamas all day regardless, I don't bother shaving,. Until three days ago, it use to be that I'd be online all the focking time but that's changed. These last three days, my VPN has been giving me hell so, since thepiratebay is unblocked by the Chinese firewall, I've been downloading/watching movies instead.

If this were a Michigan February, so be it. Footage of New Hampshire or Iowa voters treking through the snow reminds me of what I don't miss. What's tragic is that I have the most beautiful weather of the year going on right now and I am not outside enjoying it. I've always said that November and February are the nicest months in Panzhihua.

Anyway... fortunately, FFToday is too much of a penny ante website for the Chinese government to bother blocking and I've been able to come here the entire time without issue except for when latinpimp blocked me or, a few years back, every Sunday afternoon during football season until Mike fed the hamsters better. Being able to hang out with you fockers whenever I want, through thick and thin, has always been a saving grace. 

On 2/15/2020 at 10:26 AM, TimmySmith said:

No. My holiday Monday is my commute on empty roads. 

Yep. And no line at Panera Bread. 😆 

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm in self-imposed quarantine. The way it is now, I go to bed whenever, I wake up whenever,  and when I am awake, I don't know the difference between a Monday a Wednesday, and a Saturday. I wear my pajamas all day regardless, I don't bother shaving,. Until three days ago, it use to be that I'd be online all the focking time but that's changed. These last three days, my VPN has been giving me hell so, since thepiratebay is unblocked by the Chinese firewall, I've been downloading/watching movies instead.

If this were a Michigan February, so be it. Footage of New Hampshire or Iowa voters treking through the snow reminds me of what I don't miss. What's tragic is that I have the most beautiful weather of the year going on right now and I am not outside enjoying it. I've always said that November and February are the nicest months in Panzhihua.

Anyway... fortunately, FFToday is too much of a penny ante website for the Chinese government to bother blocking and I've been able to come here the entire time without issue except for when latinpimp blocked me or, a few years back, every Sunday afternoon during football season until Mike fed the hamsters better. Being able to hang out with you fockers whenever I want, through thick and thin, has always been a saving grace. 

Happy retirement! :cheers:

I get off every Monday 

If you're a never Trumper and have President's Day off, get your ass to work.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Switch to astrill VPN. Trust me, best money you will ever spend. Then get Netflix. 

6 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I get off every Monday 

But what about work

:)

• Thanks 1

Affirmative.....

Will probably fire up the tractor...run it for a bit...

Get all the winter sticks out of the back yard..

Supposed to be 48 and sunny.  

Depends how motivated I get...maybe somethin else...

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'm off. But only because I'm getting an impacted wisdom tooth extracted.  Fun fun. 

Better than fecal impaction

14 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Affirmative.....

Get all the winter sticks out of the back yard..

Supposed to be 48 and sunny.  

Depends how motivated I get...maybe somethin else...

48?  Lucky focker.  :mad:

14 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Affirmative.....

Get all the winter sticks out of the yard

Sounds relaxing...I love taking care of my property with machinery.👍🏿

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

48?  Lucky focker.  :mad:

It is currently 61 degrees in the Bay Area with an expected high of 70. Yesterday was so nice the wife and I sat out back and drank (too much) wine all day. She is off but I had to work.

63 here. On my way to go pick up a kayak I ordered at the sporting goods store. Might take it out for a spin in the inlet behind our place today 

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

63 here. On my way to go pick up a kayak I ordered at the sporting goods store. Might take it out for a spin in the inlet behind our place today 

No school today?  

• Haha 2

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Nope or work 

Did you still get $15 an hour Holiday Pay ?

If so- you rock !!!

Just now, shotsup said:

Did you still get $15 an hour Holiday Pay ?

If so- you rock !!!

Bruh you still on something that happened 4 years ago? Lmfao 😂 I knew drinking destroyed your brain cells 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh you still on something that happened 4 years ago? Lmfao 😂 I knew drinking destroyed your brain cells 

Has your backing up trailer skills improved or do you need advice with that still ?

:lol: