Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

NYPD releases photos of suspect in stabbing of Barnard student Tessa Majors

That was back in December. Now it looks like they caught someone. Was it this suspect? :dunno:

Tessa Majors case: Teenager, 14, arrested in the murder of Barnard College student, NYPD announces

A 14-year-old male was arrested and charged in the December murder of Barnard College student Tessa Majors, the New York City Police Department announced Saturday.

Majors, 18, was fatally stabbed on Dec. 11 while walking through Manhattan’s Morningside Park in an attack that left members of the community shaken.

The 14-year-old, who was taken into custody Friday night, has been charged with one count of intentional murder, one count of felony murder, a count of first-degree robbery and three counts of second-degree robbery. The teen, who is being charged as an adult, is expected to be arraigned next Wednesday.

That's NY, so he's probably going to be released without bail, right? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

14. Probably. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Does he get his knife back after they let him go? Interesting he didn't use a gun to murder that girl. Gun control people do not like to hear these kinds of stories.

Crazy stuff, so sad

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Couldn't they find any pictures of him as a 7 year old to inflame idiots and former presidents?

That's his Sunday school photo.  He was taking AP classes!!!! 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Absolutely. 

Well that's reassuring. Wouldn't want him to be without a means to kill and rob some young white girl for a few bucks. That would be a tragedy for God's sake.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well that's reassuring. Wouldn't want him to be without a means to kill and rob some young white girl for a few bucks. That would be a tragedy for God's sake.

Exactly.  If he doesn't have any priors, they'll be offering him a full ride to any college he chooses.

The new liberal speak for criminals, at least out in Seattle, is "court involved".  I sh1t you not.  It's not PC to call a felon a felon any longer. That would be unfair. 

You know that marshmallow game where the child is left alone, and they are tested for integrity by seeing if they eat the marshmallow?

Inner city kids should have to play that before they are ten years old. The ones that fail should be put into that giant Oreo hole to make the Earth a better planet.

I'm unfamiliar with the story but I am familiar with not making judgements about someone until all the evidence is heard. 

With all the police shootings of unarmed individuals, where there is video evidence, still, the public is asked not to convict the police shooter before leaning all the facts.

There have been some cases where innocent people have been put behind bars, sometimes for years, in an attempt to quickly close a case. 

I think making harsh statements like shoot him are emotional reactions that don't serve us as a community.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Shoot him.

:nono:

He can go the same way his victim did. By the knife.

I only hope people heed the lesson from this gruesome murder. 

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump.is pissed it's not an illegal immigrant 

:rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump.is pissed it's not an illegal immigrant 

Wait, wouldn't his racism make him thrilled ? 

Make up your mind hack!

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Make up your mind hack!

Ha! Cornered once again. 

36 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Make up your mind hack!

Trump hates blacks and wishes he didn't have to rent to them but he isn't trying to build a wall to keep them out or throwing their babies in cages. This doesn't help his agenda much. But if this had been an illegal immigrant? Holy fock. You would have suddenly heard about a caravan on its way up here that made 2018's look like child's play

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump hates blacks and wishes he didn't have to rent to them but he isn't trying to build a wall to keep them out or throwing their babies in cages. This doesn't help his agenda much. But if this had been an illegal immigrant? Holy fock. You would have suddenly heard about a caravan on its way up here that made 2018's look like child's play

So you think that illegals killing innocent Americans is so rare that Trump couldn’t find an example to use if he wanted? Lol. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think that illegals killing innocent Americans is so rare that Trump couldn’t find an example to use if he wanted? Lol. 

Yeah and I could find a thousand instances where American citizens murdered for every one he found. What's your point?

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah and I could find a thousand instances where American citizens murdered for every one he found. What's your point?

You said Trump would have made a huge deal about it if it were an illegal. I’m saying if that’s what he wants to do, he will have no problem finding an instance where an illegal murders an innocent American.  It happens all the time. Again, your little hypotheses does not stand up to scrutiny. Back to the drawing board. 

I was sure this was going to be the first Muslim refugee to ever kill an American on US soil.

56 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:lol:

When trolling you either need to bait the hook or use a lure. You have neither here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

You have a mental illness. 

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit 51% of all violent crime.

I wonder why that number is so high? You've mentioned that statistic A LOT. Do you have any other information you'd like to impart? Or is it simply the only thing you know?

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

I wonder why that number is so high? You've mentioned that statistic A LOT. Do you have any other information you'd like to impart? Or is it simply the only thing you know?

Its significant, isn't it? Statistics are what they are. If we can't address them for fear of being labeled racist we'll never solve the problem. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Its significant, isn't it? Statistics are what they are. If we can't address them for fear of being labeled racist we'll never solve the problem. 

No one labeled him a racist. I labeled him redundant. 

Address it rather than restate it over and over.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said Trump would have made a huge deal about it if it were an illegal. I’m saying if that’s what he wants to do, he will have no problem finding an instance where an illegal murders an innocent American.  It happens all the time. Again, your little hypotheses does not stand up to scrutiny. Back to the drawing board. 

National story. People were already interested in it. Trump would have LOVED the opportunity to use it to push his brown-people-bad propoganda . You aren't real bright are ya? 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I think it's too late  for this. If you even dare vote for a president that the left doesn't like, you're a racist and a whole lot more it seems.  I mean, I never knew I was racist until someone on XM Urban Radio and Progress Politics Radio told me these things. Go figure. :dunno:

1 minute ago, peenie said:

No one labeled him a racist. I labeled him redundant. 

Address it rather than restate it over and over.

90's wasn't my point. I meant in general terms if we can't address the issue out of fear of the racism bs we will never solve the issue.

Why do you think young black males commit as much violent crime as they do? Poverty? Please. Those who commit the most violent crime often make substantial tax free money through nefarious activity. Too Short said it best, there's money in the ghetto. "sittin' on leather watchin' big screens, bought by the dope feinds..." 

I know well off black folk and I work with both hard working and lazy dudes, both black and white. I know why certain people are successful and why others are not. I call them both out to their faces. Take a guess which ones call me racist for doing so.  

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

National story. People were already interested in it. Trump would have LOVED the opportunity to use it to push his brown-people-bad propoganda . You aren't real bright are ya? 

There are national stories of illegal immigrants murdering innocent Americans, and Trumps response was nothing like what you pretended it would be. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit 51% of all violent crime.

Yep. And Hussein had that all cleaned up and under control and he was ready to get that number down from 51% to 0% of all violent crimes. But then Orange Man Bad came into power and it shot up like crazy. If we could just impeach Trump, that blacks and the browns and the illegals would all stop murdering and committing violent crimes against others across the country. Every one knows this. Just ask Newbie, MDC, Herbi....All of them.