Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Alabama vasectomy bill - OUCH!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ted-cruz-takes-aim-at-alabama-vasectomy-bill-yikes/ar-BB103XCN?ocid=spartandhp

The looney left is making Ted Cruz look like the voice of reason.  

The bill would require men over 50 and those who have at least three biological children to get vasectomies.  

And instead of trashing the dumb biatch that propose the bill, libs are mocking Cruz by saying it's about time he comes around on choice.

Focking idiots.  

How about we castrate whores on welfare that have more than one child.  

I could get behind that bill if it required men that have a biological child with more than one baby mama to be snipped AND unwed women that pump out kids from multiple fathers to have their tubes tied.

Unfortunately I'm sure we'd hear that favorite liberal mantra of it "disproportionately affecting people of color". 

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You know that they proposed the bill in opposition to a stringent anti-abortion bill?

Who cares?  Stupid is as stupid does and they are stupid.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

Who cares?  Stupid is as stupid does and they are stupid.  

Their point (and Cruz fell for it) is that this bill is just as stupid as the anti-abortion bill.  They just changed genders.  Keep the government out what people do with their bodies.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Their point (and Cruz fell for it) is that this bill is just as stupid as the anti-abortion bill.  They just changed genders.  Keep the government out what people do with their bodies.  

A child's body isn't their body.  HTH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

A child's body isn't their body.  HTH

Except when you confuse a "child" with a zygote.  If a egg and sperm get together, that does not make a child, and there is no way that you should force a woman to conceive a "child" due to rape.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Except when you confuse a "child" with a zygote.  If a egg and sperm get together, that does not make a child, and there is no way that you should force a woman to conceive a "child" due to rape.  

I agree.  Rape, incest or life of mother in jeopardy due to pregnancy I can compromise with.  As a form of birth control not so much.  

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I agree.  Rape, incest or life of mother in jeopardy due to pregnancy I can compromise with.  As a form of birth control not so much.  

Yet, the bill in Alabama does not have an exception for any of those.  That is one of the points that this woman was trying to convey.  

Dis be raciss...just sayin...

Cant they come up with a patch that makes you sterile while on the public dole?  

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

When does it stop being a zygote? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When it becomes a zywent:dunno:

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My view - when it is viable outside of the womb. The downside to that is that it could be a moving target over time.  I also think that taking into account a couple of factors needs to be considered:

1.  Health of the mother - if carrying the baby will jeopardize the health of the mother, then she should have the right to decide to not carry to term

2.  Viability of the fetus - if the baby is going to be severely deformed or will die shortly after birth, then it really isn't fair to have the mother take it to birth

45 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Totally agree that .001% of all abortions are completely justified. 

I'm actually impressed that a D is trying to limit the reproduction capabilities of the loser class. Less losers pumping out welfare babies, the better.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You know that they proposed the bill in opposition to a stringent anti-abortion bill?

Do you think that if men and politicians agree to this... they'll stop their anti-abortion campaign?

25 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My view - when it is viable outside of the womb. The downside to that is that it could be a moving target over time.  I also think that taking into account a couple of factors needs to be considered:

1.  Health of the mother - if carrying the baby will jeopardize the health of the mother, then she should have the right to decide to not carry to term

2.  Viability of the fetus - if the baby is going to be severely deformed or will die shortly after birth, then it really isn't fair to have the mother take it to birth

Ok. So if it’s viable and there are no other factors, rape, life of mother etc,  what would you call an abortion then? Also, if you’re going to use a term like “health” I would think that should be defined a bit better. 

The tone of this thread isn't as nasty as the tone of most threads here are. So I feel good about one side convincing the other this time. 🤞

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ohio Republican proposes bill requiring doctors to re-implant an ectopic pregnancy into the uterus. Only problem was that medical procedure doesn’t exist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/ohio-lawmaker-says-he-didnt-research-ectopic-pregnancy-abortion-bill-2019-12

That’s the loony right for you.

LOL, 1 guy having 1 uninformed opinion is your definition of classifying 50% of the population?  Sorry for you loss.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, 1 guy having 1 uninformed opinion is your definition of classifying 50% of the population?  Sorry for you loss.

Are you new to the GC or something? 

Liberals - We need to import unskilled low IQ people to supplement our workforce since America's birth rate is below the replacement line.

Also Liberals - Kill your babies because of global warming.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. So if it’s viable and there are no other factors, rape, life of mother etc,  what would you call an abortion then? Also, if you’re going to use a term like “health” I would think that should be defined a bit better. 

First trimester - abort away.  At some point in the 2nd trimester, it becomes viable.  That needs to be firmed up too.

As far as "health" of the mother, it would definitely need to be more clearly defined.  I am not writing a law on the GC though.  :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

First trimester - abort away.  At some point in the 2nd trimester, it becomes viable.  That needs to be firmed up too.

As far as "health" of the mother, it would definitely need to be more clearly defined.  I am not writing a law on the GC though.  :lol: 

They have no intention on “firming” anything up. Quite the opposite. So if you’re for abortion, you have to accept the whole deal, which includes third trimester and after birth “abortions”. Your choice, they haven’t left you with another one. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They have no intention on “firming” anything up. Quite the opposite. So if you’re for abortion, you have to accept the whole deal, which includes third trimester and after birth “abortions”. Your choice, they haven’t left you with another one. 

Who is "they"?  Is it the "they" in Alabama where they want no abortions even in cases of rape and incest?  

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Illogical

Pre Conception <> Post Conception 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Illogical

Pre Conception <> Post Conception 

In your mind.  Not everyone believes that a baby is made at conception.  And not everyone believes that a woman should be forced to bring a baby to term that is the product of rape.  If you can't understand that, then I question your ability to be "logical"

While we have given women the right to vote, let's remember that the Equal Rights Amendment has yet to be passed.  So comparing these bills is a little premature. 

:ninja:

24 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Who is "they"?  Is it the "they" in Alabama where they want no abortions even in cases of rape and incest?  

The law as it now stands. None of what I have described is illegal. 

13 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Depends on the state.  

True,  for now. The democratic party’s position on this is clear. Abortion up to and after birth. If you side with them you side with that  

15 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Depends on the state.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

True,  for now. The democratic party’s position on this is clear. Abortion up to and after birth. If you side with them you side with that  

If you side with the Republicans, they want no abortions, up to and including not allow the day-after pill.  If you side with them, then you side with that.  

57 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If you side with the Republicans, they want no abortions, up to and including not allow the day-after pill.  If you side with them, then you side with that.  

That’s fine. One side murders innocent life.  The other doesn’t. I’m on the better side. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s fine. One side murders innocent life.  The other doesn’t. I’m on the better side. 

:lol: "murder".  I am sure that you have adopted your kids as well as not complaining about the costs of those unwanted children.  :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

:lol: "murder".  I am sure that you have adopted your kids as well as not complaining about the costs of those unwanted children.  :rolleyes:

So what do you call post berth “abortions” ? Have a better term? I’m all ears. And nice try on the adoption thing. Should I open my house to to homeless if I want them to have a home? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what do you call post berth “abortions” ? Have a better term? I’m all ears. And nice try on the adoption thing. Should I open my house to to homeless if I want them to have a home? 

I don't believe in post-birth "abortions".  Same for a lot of people who are not for banning all abortions like you are.  See, how that generalization-stuff works.  We have already been down this road before and we aren't that far apart.  I don't hitch my wagons to the far left, but I certainly don't hitch them to the far right.