Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Proof the crackdown on the border is working

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/17/meth-opioids-new-epidemic-of-addiction/4776747002/

Meth on the rise...people cant get fentanyl or other opiods..the supply has been cut off.  

Unfortunately the addiction just goes from one drug to another...but the cops can focus on one thing at least..

Trading one demon for another..but less OD deaths.  Takes time.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/17/meth-opioids-new-epidemic-of-addiction/4776747002/

Meth on the rise...people cant get fentanyl or other opiods..the supply has been cut off.  

Unfortunately the addiction just goes from one drug to another...but the cops can focus on one thing at least..

Just watched the Pharmacist documentary on Netflix and a similar thing happened.

This guy worked his ass off trying to stop the opioid pill mills in his Louisiana parish.  Well, he was able to hit them hard, but the addicts just switched to heroin.  And overdoses increased because the drug was not regulated like opioids were.   The addict will keep switching up.  

Meth: "Everybody had done it and I hadn't done it, and I really wanted to try it," she said.

What a total loser.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Meth: "Everybody had done it and I hadn't done it, and I really wanted to try it," she said.

What a total loser.

I miss my teeth.  :(

Put up a farm for meth heads. Lock it down yet allow anyone who wants in to be in. Give them a lifetime's supply of meth. Let them manage themselves including their children. You can only get out if you prove you have been off meth for 6 months straight. Otherwise, that's your home until you die.

8 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Just watched the Pharmacist documentary on Netflix and a similar thing happened.

This guy worked his ass off trying to stop the opioid pill mills in his Louisiana parish.  Well, he was able to hit them hard, but the addicts just switched to heroin.  And overdoses increased because the drug was not regulated like opioids were.   The addict will keep switching up.  

Yeah, and if we quit bailing them out, addicts will slowly rid society of themselves.  It's not coronavirus. It's not catchy or transmitted.  

Agents seized enough meth for 2.3 million individual doses in massive bust at Forest Park home

In the fight to combat drug addiction in the United States, Drug Enforcement Agents announced some good news - a massive seizure of methamphetamine connected to a Mexican drug cartel, taken off the streets of Atlanta and out of the cartel's supply chain.

Pelosi, Schumer, Mad Maxine, Shifty Schiff, AOC and the other 3 wh0res are pissed that their supply chain was busted. Scream for completely open borders.