Sign in to follow this  
KayJay1971

Legalized Weed

Legal here in CO but since it's still illegal federally, I'd lose my security clearance for it if I did it.  If/when I no longer need my clearance, I'll use edibles but won't ever smoke it.  I've got too many lung issues as it is.

Smoked during college, but then gave it up during my senior year as graduation / job interviews were looming on the horizon.  Legal in WA and Ive bought a few pre-rolled joints to sample different strains.  (Back in school there was just "weed", none of this indica/sativa stuff nowadays.) 

Haven't really gone back to buy any more since I don't want the house and clothes reeking like weed - - and since a lot of the time weather sucks it's not much fun smoking outside. 

Edibles, on the other hand, are pretty nice. :thumbsup:

Edit: during cancer treatment I used a CBD (with a little THC) tincture, but I don't really count that as recreational. 

The weed "connoisseurs" really bother me.  They are more annoying than wine snobs.

"This cannabis strain possesses a wonderment of human sensory experience.  The crystal appearance gives off flashes of light similar to that of the rising sun hitting the tranquil Mediterranean waters off San Tropez.  The bouquet of floral notes has muted hints of citrus and lavender.  The subtle aftertaste reminds me of my boyfriend's post-orgasmic cuum after a long night of drinking gin."

Get the fock outta here with that queer sh!t.  <_<

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Drizzay said:

The weed "connoisseurs" really bother me.  They are more annoying than wine snobs.

"This cannabis strain possesses a wonderment of human sensory experience.  The crystal appearance gives off flashes of light similar to that of the rising sun hitting the tranquil Mediterranean waters off San Tropez.  The bouquet of floral notes has muted hints of citrus and lavender.  The subtle aftertaste reminds me of my boyfriend's post-orgasmic cuum after a long night of drinking gin."

Get the fock outta here with that queer sh!t.  <_<

Beer, wine, weed.. They all have that group, fancy chats about fkn beer.  Hilarious.

Just now, Reality said:

Beer, wine, weed.. They all have that group, fancy chats about fkn beer.  Hilarious.

True, but it seems different with weed.

Wine snobs look like they've been out yachting, wearing their blazers and ascots.

Beer snobs are all hipsters with their stupid sculpted beards and rolled jeans.

But weed snobs could be anyone that smells of patchouli.

20 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Now if cocaine was legalized, I'd buy an 8 ball a week.

HAH! Store better close at midnight, because I'll be there at least twice before sun comes up

It’s the beer snobs that crack me up. They think they are drinking something exclusive.  The dumb names they come up with should tell you something. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the beer snobs that crack me up. They think they are drinking something exclusive.  The dumb names they come up with should tell you something. 

Spot on.

They have some really over the top names for the beers as well:

Audrey Hopburn

Hoppy Ending

Hoptimus Prime

Blitzkrieg Hops

Smooth Hoperator

This board is completely clueless when it comes to Pot in 2020! This is not your fathers marijuana and no the potency isn’t the only difference. What most of you smoked was a weed, today hybrid strains have been developed for multiple uses and it is available in different potencies. It is all labeled for you, just like a grocery store. The trick is finding the correct strain and potency for the occasion.