Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Motorcycles......who rides?

I have a zuke 250 dirt bike which is currently located at my brothers house since I moved to texas. I am still in denial about whether they can sell it. However, my brother still rides it.

Trail riding to a fishing spot on a "primitive" dirt road in the rocky mountains is a great idea.

Riding a street bike with all of the texters out there is a stupid idea.

I have a customer who had a Harley and rode without a helmet and almost hit a deer and wrecked and almost died and now comes in the store and says hi to me 4 times like a retard.  

I used to ride. But there are too many fvck-nuts on the streets. I don't even ride my bicycle anymore around where I live even though a lot of people do.

I may pick up a dirt bike at some point where I can control my own fate off roads.  

My brother was a huge fan of biking. Always hit Wisconsin up every year with a group driving from Cali to the cycle festivities in the cheese state. The day he had his first kid, he and his wife sold their bikes.

9 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have a zuke 250 dirt bike which is currently located at my brothers house since I moved to texas. I am still in denial about whether they can sell it. However, my brother still rides it.

Trail riding to a fishing spot on a "primitive" dirt road in the rocky mountains is a great idea.

I've had several dual-sport bikes....last one a KLR650. Good for commuting & a blast on fire roads & 2 track. Had a ton of fishing holes & streams all to myself. 

14 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't ride bikes, but I ride your mom everyday.

Winner. :pointstosky:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't ride bikes, but I ride your mom everyday.

At 78....I'm sure she appreciates the attention. Do me a favor & let her have to top....easier on her (36 low) hips.

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

At 78....I'm sure she appreciates the attention. Do me a favor & let her have to top....easier on her (36 low) hips.

I don’t want to know how you know this. :cry:

Own 2 bikes.

06 Yamaha Warrior

08 Yamaha FJR1300

men in the closet

On 2/18/2020 at 12:53 AM, Utilit99 said:

I used to ride. But there are too many fvck-nuts on the streets. I don't even ride my bicycle anymore around where I live even though a lot of people do.

I may pick up a dirt bike at some point where I can control my own fate off roads.  

My brother was a huge fan of biking. Always hit Wisconsin up every year with a group driving from Cali to the cycle festivities in the cheese state. The day he had his first kid, he and his wife sold their bikes.

I did the exact same thing. As soon as my kid was on the way I got rid of it. 

On 2/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, MTSkiBum said:

Yeah, I've ridden dirt bikes on trails, but never had the desire to ride on the streets.  Perhaps in part because I worked for a guy on my last college internship who had a non-functional right arm/hand due to a street bike accident; a few inches over and it would have been his head instead of his shoulder which got destroyed.  No thanks, I like to brain.  :thumbsup: