Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

Timeline

Trading will probably open around start of April.....around 3 weeks before NFL Draft.

League Fees due and rosters trimmed to 25 mid July.

Mid August for Rookie Draft.

• Like 1

I assume its happening.....but I aint smart enough to see all the possible scenarios and the effects they will have on our league. 

Only way I am comfortable doing this season is if we just act as normal and make no concessions.  If you get fvcked, too bad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

I assume its happening.....but I aint smart enough to see all the possible scenarios and the effects they will have on our league. 

Only way I am comfortable doing this season is if we just act as normal and make no concessions.  If you get fvcked, too bad.

I disagree.  It's simple enough for me.  You get beer virus, you go to IR.  When you come back, you are either added to roster or dropped.  If you picked up a player in their place,   and you want keep that player, you drop the player you added.  Not complicated.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

I disagree.  It's simple enough for me.  You get beer virus, you go to IR.  When you come back, you are either added to roster or dropped.  If you picked up a player in their place,   and you want keep that player, you drop the player you added.  Not complicated.

I would agree... also think Covid ir should be unlimited 

We cannot place players on IR unless they are designated IR by the NFL/league site.   So if a player catches the beer virus but isnt placed on IR by their NFL team, we cannot place them on our IR.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:12 PM, Gypsybrat said:

We cannot place players on IR unless they are designated IR by the NFL/league site.   So if a player catches the beer virus but isnt placed on IR by their NFL team, we cannot place them on our IR.

I think an exception should be made for this year. It should be the honor system.

Unlimited IR for Coronavirus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I think an exception should be made for this year. It should be the honor system.

Unlimited IR for Coronavirus.

I agree

On 2/28/2020 at 9:25 AM, Gypsybrat said:

Trading will probably open around start of April.....around 3 weeks before NFL Draft.

League Fees due and rosters trimmed to 25 mid July.

Mid August for Rookie Draft.

Please note, the rookie draft needs to be completed BEFORE August 24th

Also, if you haven't make your drops so your roster is 25 players (or less depending on any trades for picks you may have done)

Also, also still waiting to hear from cbfalcon - not sure how long we should give him before looking for a replacement, thinking at least another week...thoughts on that?

Also, also, also not trying to step on any commissioner toes...just trying to help move things along :wave:

2 hours ago, kutulu said:

Please note, the rookie draft needs to be completed BEFORE August 24th

Also, if you haven't make your drops so your roster is 25 players (or less depending on any trades for picks you may have done)

Also, also still waiting to hear from cbfalcon - not sure how long we should give him before looking for a replacement, thinking at least another week...thoughts on that?

Also, also, also not trying to step on any commissioner toes...just trying to help move things along :wave:

@Gypsybrat

Could we get the 2020 site setup so we can start dropping?

The injured reserve settings need changed. I cannot move my players from IR to the regular roster.

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The injured reserve settings need changed. I cannot move my players from IR to the regular roster.

can you do it now?  I just set up the new league page.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:25 AM, Gypsybrat said:

rosters trimmed to 25 mid July.

Cut your rosters, cheaters.