Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Today I actually heard a democratic voter say this about Bloomberg

I put in my 15-20 minutes of listening to Progress Politics radio earlier today. Some liberal dude called in to the station to express how angry he is that Bloomberg bought his way into this election and it's overshadowing all the deserving candidates on the left.

Dude repeated this twice in different words: "My blood is boiling because of Bloomberg using his millions to buy his way into this election when the other candidates have earned their spots. If he really cares about the people in this country, why is he spending so much money to be in power when he could just give it out to all the people that are in this country and still have a lot left over? There are people in front of me right now who are homeless and begging for money. If Bloomberg would just give $325 million to the 325 million citizens in the US, then everyone would be a millionaire. But no, he would rather spend it on trying to become president. It's unbelievable how selfish this guy is."

:lol:

I'll take 10,000.

How rich is he?

The guy probably waited on hold for 45 minutes to say that. It must have been newbie. Something he learned from maddow I'm guessing.

• Haha 2

As if Hillary didn’t buy her nomination.  It’s so funny. 

Did anyone correct him on his math skillz?  Maybe he's just waiting for Bernie to win so that he can go get a free kollege edukashun.

MSNBC’s Brian Williams, NY Times editor marvel at tweet that got Bloomberg math really wrong

The Super Tuesday evening post, now deleted, said: “Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over, I feel like a $1 million check would be life-changing for people. Yet he wasted it all on ads and STILL LOST.”

“It’s an incredible way of putting it,” Williams gushed.

“It’s an incredible way of putting it. It’s true,” Gay agreed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-brian-williams-ny-times-editor-marvel-at-tweet-that-got-bloomberg-math-really-wrong

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

MSNBC’s Brian Williams, NY Times editor marvel at tweet that got Bloomberg math really wrong

The Super Tuesday evening post, now deleted, said: “Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over, I feel like a $1 million check would be life-changing for people. Yet he wasted it all on ads and STILL LOST.”

“It’s an incredible way of putting it,” Williams gushed.

“It’s an incredible way of putting it. It’s true,” Gay agreed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-brian-williams-ny-times-editor-marvel-at-tweet-that-got-bloomberg-math-really-wrong

:lol: How are these people mixing up $327,000,000 with 327,000,000,000,000? Is Bloomers that rich?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: How are these people mixing up $327,000,000 with 327,000,000,000,000? Is Bloomers that rich?

It shows exacting how much vetting MSNBC does before it airs a story.

Let's just say that Bloomberg actually was able to give each American a million dollars...

Inflation would go through the roof. A gallon of milk would cost $50.

If Bloomberg gave half of the Americans just 50k he would be the next president. Trump wouldn’t even bother to run again. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Bloomberg gave half of the Americans just 50k he would be the next president. Trump wouldn’t even bother to run again. 

Yeah, he woukd only need like 8 trillion to do that. Or whatever,  I losing track of zeros in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, he woukd only need like 8 trillion to do that. Or whatever,  I losing track of zeros in this thread.

I’m just saying, it shows you how off they are. It’s hilarious. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m just saying, it shows you how off they are. It’s hilarious. 

I get it if a high school kid on a math test is trying to be the first to finish the test and makes a dumb math error because he was rushing to beat the rival kid in the class and gets 99% on his test instead of 100% (I was that kid once), but these are people trying to make a big point on a topic they claim to care about and is of national importance and then shovel it out to the world. So sad.

The left has nothing of value to offer.

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Huih?  Here goes what again?

Please explain.

See peenies thread  today

22 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

See peenies thread  today

I think she peenied it.

47 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think she peenied it.

I wonder why.  It was going so well for her. 

Member that guy who started and then peenied a thread talking about the first time he had “sex” and it turned out he didn’t even get his weemus in the girl? :lol: 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Member that guy who started and then peenied a thread talking about the first time he had “sex” and it turned out he didn’t even get his weemus in the girl? :lol: 

No when did you post that?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No when did you post that?

Ouch, he's going to need a gallon of aloe vera after that burn. 🤣

• Thanks 1

Related:

We'll never know, but it'd be damn compelling to know how many die from $1,200 of meth/fent/crack. Etc.

More people under 50 than Covid I bet. 

6 hours ago, MDC said:

Was that me? 
I doubt that I started the thread, but that was exactly like my first time. Hell...I was either 19 or 20 at the time. 
I had no idea what my tiny dik was for...sorta :D