Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

There's a hole in the sky where a tree once stood....

33 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That's what that Greta Thunberg b!tch is gonna be like when she's 70.

And newbie the tree on her left

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

And newbie the tree on her left

Do you have a girlfriend yet?  I've been here since 2004. 16 years without one.  You should probably be more concerned with that than with being obsessed with me.  itsatip

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Do you have a girlfriend yet?  I've been here since 2004. 16 years without one.  You should probably be more concerned with that than with being obsessed with me.  itsatip

Nope. No girlfrined.  No desire for one, either. 
Thanks for your concern.

15 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Does he always hit on you like that? 

I never attack Sux.  I actually never even remember he exists. But every now and then, he gets this overwhelming desire to randomly throw my name out there (like post #4 in this thread). Not sure why he does it. He may be the most easily mocked person on the board. It's just so easy with him. He's a living punch line. Crappy job, lives with a dude. No girlfriend for at least 16 years. Just a disaster. But he just can't help himself and then he ends up getting slapped in the nose. At least he's getting attention I guess. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I never attack Sux.  I actually never even remember he exists. But every now and then, he gets this overwhelming desire to randomly throw my name out there (like post #4 in this thread). Not sure why he does it. He may be the most easily mocked person on the board. It's just so easy with him. He's a living punch line. Crappy job, lives with a dude. No girlfriend for at least 16 years. Just a disaster. But he just can't help himself and then he ends up getting slapped in the nose. At least he's getting attention I guess. 

I didn't say you were attacking him. I said you were hitting on him.

46 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Does he always hit on you like that? 

He's odd like that.

Having a girlfriend at 50 plus years old is an accomplishment now? And look at Newbie the snob, getting on a highly skilled working man. It’s funny, most elitists have a fancy education and money.  Not splitting the rent with their girlfriend. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Having a girlfriend at 50 plus years old is an accomplishment now? And look at Newbie the snob, getting on a highly skilled working man. It’s funny, most elitists have a fancy education and money.  Not splitting the rent with their girlfriend. 

It's not an accomplishment. It's the norm.  You're either married or have a girlfriend. I have no problem with a guy not being able to find someone to date him.  We can't all be desirable. I'm just suggesting that he probably shouldn't be such a trolling dooshwad when he's such an easy target. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's not an accomplishment. It's the norm.  You're either married or have a girlfriend. I have no problem with a guy not being able to find someone to date him.  We can't all be desirable. I'm just suggesting that he probably shouldn't be such a trolling dooshwad when he's such an easy target. 

I know a few guys in their 50’s sans a girlfriend.  Some of the happiest guys I know. And banging everything. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know a few guys in their 50’s sans a girlfriend.  Some of the happiest guys I know. And banging everything. 

Sans a girlfriend for the last 16 years?  

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Who desires someone that looks like a baked potato? Mrs. Potato Head I guess. I'm glad you found each other. 

4 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Who desires someone that looks like a baked potato? Mrs. Potato Head I guess. I'm glad you found each other. 

Good stuff.  Kind of hilarious that you started the day pretending to be so appalled that I called someone a Trumptard. As if you're above the name calling. Looks like your true colors are coming out.  😎

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Good stuff.  Kind of hilarious that you started the day pretending to be so appalled that I called someone a Trumptard. As if you're above the name calling. Looks like your true colors are coming out.  😎

I admit it. I roper doped you. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

One small reason why your wife left you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Everyone knows that you and Vikes are my bitches. If he keeps this up I'm going to have to break out the bag of d!cks and smother him. 

Are you hitting on me?  :ninja:

57 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sans a girlfriend for the last 16 years?  

So I have to either be married or have a girlfriend to be normal in your book, huh? 

noted

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

3 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Nope. No girlfrined.  No desire for one, either. 
Thanks for your concern.

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Smart man

Let me tell you something... having a girlfriend is a real pain in the ass, let me tell you.  When my wife and other girlfriend found out, it was like all hell broke loose.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

So I have to either be married or have a girlfriend to be normal in your book, huh? 

noted

Actually, I just came to the realization that I may be the last person here to realize the obvious. You've lived with a guy for all this time and I've been busting your ass for not having a girlfriend. And you like Steel Panther. I'm the slowest idiot on the planet. My apologies. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Actually, I just came to the realization that I may be the last person here to realize the obvious. You've lived with a guy for all this time and I've been busting your ass for not having a girlfriend. And you like Steel Panther. I'm the slowest idiot on the planet. My apologies. 

You wonder why. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You like Rick Springfield enough to have a conversation with yourself about visiting yourself so you can go see him. I'm batsh!t crazy but dude....

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

You like Rick Springfield enough to have a conversation with yourself about visiting yourself so you can go see him. I'm batsh!t crazy but dude....

🤣

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I'm lost. I was trying to be sincere with Sux.  Not sure what the 'yourself' references are though. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm lost. I was trying to be sincere with Sux.  Not sure what the 'yourself' references are though. 

They think I am an alias for you apparently.  

12 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

They think I am an alias for you apparently.  

Dude, they're calling you an asswhole I'd be pissed if I were you