Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

There's a hole in the sky where a tree once stood....

23 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

You like Rick Springfield enough to have a conversation with yourself about visiting yourself so you can go see him. I'm batsh!t crazy but dude....

Lorring Stone come to Tampa. I come to you house.

1 minute ago, Secret Asian Man said:

Lorring Stone come to Tampa. I come to you house.

Can I come to this blessed event? 

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dude, they're calling you an asswhole I'd be pissed if I were you

Wait. I thought they were calling you one? 

Sux is good people...

As long as you have a restraining order. 

I've met Sux, drank his beer, slept on his couch.  He is great people, the sort of guy who would jump in front of you to take a bullet.  I'm proud to call him my friend.  :cheers:

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I've met Sux, drank his beer, slept on his couch.  He is great people, the sort of guy who would jump in front of you to take a bullet.  I'm proud to call him my friend.  :cheers:

I will push you in front of a bullet if you come stay on my couch

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I've met Sux, drank his beer, slept on his couch, fukked the big titted midget he brought home from the bar.  He is great people, the sort of guy who would jump in front of you to take a bullet.  I'm proud to call him my friend.  :cheers:

:mad:

3 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

:mad:

She had some awesome tatas.  Never touched her or tried to do so, though.  I'm emotionally committed to my wife.  And your cats.  :wub:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

She had some awesome tatas.  Never touched her or tried to do so, though.  I'm emotionally committed to my wife.  And your cats.  :wub:

I know you didn't.  Just thought that it would be funny if Mrs Skids was reading this thread on the sly. 

Also, both my kats are ded. :(

15 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Sux is good people...

As long as you have a restraining order. 

15 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Stop hitting my my Sux! He is good people. The best. 

20 hours ago, The Observer said:

I never attack Sux.  I actually never even remember he exists. But every now and then, he gets this overwhelming desire to randomly throw my name out there (like post #4 in this thread). Not sure why he does it. He may be the most easily mocked person on the board. It's just so easy with him. He's a living punch line. Crappy job, lives with a dude. No girlfriend for at least 16 years. Just a disaster. But he just can't help himself and then he ends up getting slapped in the nose. At least he's getting attention I guess. 

More tolerance from the left

6 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

The dude really is a piece of sh!t.  It doesn't matter if anything he posted is true, you can tell the hatred that dude possesses through his posts.  Seems to be incredibly jealous, only those kind of people attack the way he does.

Probably needs help, not bright enough to have enough self awareness to ever figure it out though.

Sad.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Who started this?  Oh yeah, you did. I never ever give you a thought. You randomly bring up my name out of the blue.  Be the change you want to see

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

The dude really is a piece of sh!t.  It doesn't matter if anything he posted is true, you can tell the hatred that dude possesses through his posts.  Seems to be incredibly jealous, only those kind of people attack the way he does.

Probably needs help, not bright enough to have enough self awareness to ever figure it out though.

Sad.

🤣  This is hilarious. Jealous?  Me? Oh come on. Of what?  Here's an idea.  Stop attacking me and watch my attacks disappear. Seems like you tools expect me to be a punching bag. Give it a shot. ;)

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sad.

That's not trying.   Seriously, I can guarantee you I've never attacked you without you having attacked me first.  And that means in 16 years here. Change your approach and you won't be subjected to the counter punches. Your choice.  Or, you can continue what you always do and cry because I don't put up with it. Choice is yours.  ;)

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

That's not trying.   Seriously, I can guarantee you I've never attacked you without you having attacked me first.  And that means in 16 years here. Change your approach and you won't be subjected to the counter punches. Your choice.  Or, you can continue what you always do and cry because I don't put up with it. Choice is yours.  ;)

This all seems to be a cry for help, the volume alone isn't healthy.  I'd suggest turning off the notifications first, it's not healthy.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's right Trumptards, I never insult you first, you focking cultists.

Just now, Reality said:

This all seems to be a cry for help, the volume alone isn't healthy.  I'd suggest turning off the notifications first, it's not healthy.

You made the cry for help. Suggested I was 'angry' and always attacking. Simply informed you that I'm the least angry person you'll ever meet. But won't ever put up with someone's sh*t.  Just gave you a tip since you seem very sensitive.  Now let's see if you can carry through and stop the attacks and insults.  👍

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

That's right Trumptards, I never insult you first, you focking cultists.

Here's a tip for you, if I say Trumptards are cultists, take that the same I take someone saying libtards are communists or slaves to CNN or whatever the generic right wing insult of the day is.  I don't consider that a personal attack.  And neither should you.  ;)

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But won't ever put up with someone's sh*t.  

As if you have a choice. :lol:

Here's a tip for you, if I say Trumptards are cultists, take that the same I take someone saying libtards are communists or slaves to CNN or whatever the generic right wing insult of the day is.  I don't consider that a personal attack.  And neither should you.  ;)

I tend to take language within its plain meaning.  That said, I don't think anyone takes you all that seriously.  Now log off and do something productive today.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

I tend to take language within its plain meaning.  That said, I don't think anyone takes you all that seriously.  Now log off and do something productive today.

I have zero concern about how seriously anyone takes me.  I do know that my offerings of opinions that vary from Sean Hannity's piss people off. They want an echo chamber where no one talks bad about their beloved Donald.  And they jump up and down to let me know.  That seems somewhat serious.  ;) 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You made the cry for help. Suggested I was 'angry' and always attacking. Simply informed you that I'm the least angry person you'll ever meet. But won't ever put up with someone's sh*t.  Just gave you a tip since you seem very sensitive.  Now let's see if you can carry through and stop the attacks and insults.  👍

it's almost as if you don't really read people's actual responses.  After, you maniacally respond with your own random thoughts.  It's very awkward and appears to be another sort of call for help.  I hope you find what you are desperately reaching out for. I'll let you get the last word, I know it's something that you are deeply concerned with, as in, it will impact the rest of your day.

Just now, Reality said:

it's almost as if you don't really read people's actual responses.  After, you maniacally respond with your own random thoughts.  It's very awkward and appears to be another sort of call for help.  I hope you find what you are desperately reaching out for. I'll let you get the last word, I know it's something that you are deeply concerned with, as in, it will impact the rest of your day.

Other than your attempt to be a dime store psychiatrist, that wasn't a bad post. You made it through without namecalling or appearing to have steam coming out of your ears.  I'm taking it as a step in the right direction.  I think this is going to work out nicely.  😉

Just now, The Observer said:

I have zero concern about how seriously anyone takes me.  I do know that my offerings of opinions that vary from Sean Hannity's piss people off. They want an echo chamber where no one talks bad about their beloved Donald.  And they jump up and down to let me know.  That seems somewhat serious.  ;) 

Your marathon posting sessions and constant need to engage conservatives say otherwise.  You are an attention ho, with little else to do.  You seem not to be able to recognize the ways in which you beclown yourself on a regular basis.  Normal people think you are a weirdo. 

Funny, I’ve only seen Hannity derided around here from the guys in the right. Another liberal fantasy. 

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Your marathon posting sessions and constant need to engage conservatives say otherwise.  You are an attention ho, with little else to do.  You seem not to be able to recognize the ways in which you beclown yourself on a regular basis.  Normal people think you are a weirdo. 

Was this an attempt to rise above the unsolicited attacks and namecalling? Doesn't seem to be.  Perhaps you shouldn't complain if you insist on being the instigator.  Choose love  ❤️

Just now, The Observer said:

Was this an attempt to rise above the unsolicited attacks and namecalling? Doesn't seem to be.  Perhaps you shouldn't complain if you insist on being the instigator.  Choose love  ❤️

I never claimed to rise above namecalling and unsolicited attacks.  I mocked your claim of not engaging first in namecalling and unsolicited attacks.  This brings me to another annoying habit you have of apparently not being be able to read and understand.  Anyway, you got enough of my time today, Nutty.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I never claimed to rise above namecalling and unsolicited attacks.  I mocked your claim of not engaging first in namecalling and unsolicited attacks.  This brings me to another annoying habit you have of apparently not being be able to read and understand.  Anyway, you got enough of my time today, Nutty.

Oh, well you';d be wrong. I will respond to attacks 100% of the time, but if you don;t attack me, I won't attack you. Real life, message board, makes no difference. Sorry for wasting your time. Seems like an odd thing to say when you're the one who keeps stalking me. But have a great day  👍

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Who started this?  Oh yeah, you did. I never ever give you a thought. You randomly bring up my name out of the blue.  Be the change you want to see

Yea, I said you reminded me of the tree lady in the vid and you go off on a multi post rampage about how my life must suck.  :lol:

If you want to make fun of others, you should first learn to make fun of yourself. itsatip

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

Yea, I said you reminded me of the tree lady in the vid and you go off on a multi post rampage about how my life must suck.  :lol:

If you want to make fun of others, you should first learn to make fun of yourself. itsatip

I didn't watch the video.  Still haven't.  Just saw that you decided to use my name again.  If you put out a bear food, expect to get bears.  ;)

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I didn't watch the video.  Still haven't.  Just saw that you decided to use my name again.  If you put out a bear food, expect to get bears.  ;)

Such a badass...:lol:

38 minutes ago, The Observer said:

In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger or obese hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity

• Thanks 1

Just now, SUXBNME said:

So the guy who lives with another dude and hasn't had a girlfriend in 16 years wants to make gay jokes?  Hmmm, seems like an odd choice but ok. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

So the guy who lives with another dude and hasn't had a girlfriend in 16 years wants to make gay jokes?  Hmmm, seems like an odd choice but ok. 

Do you think I'm gay? Does that threaten you?