Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Intel officials: Russia is boosting Trumps campaign

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Anyone one hear what they are doing yet? Or are we still just unsubstantiated mumbo jumbo from the usual subjects ?

Memes? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Memes? 

Cool, so we are still playing make pretend boogeyman. 

Ya know sore losing and excuses after a loss is one thing. Sore losing and excuses and using the same focking excuse for losing before the game is it's own level of pathetic.  

Dems are just simply out of material. After the whole impeachment debacle, in the next private meeting they held, Pelosi just said, "Let's just fall back on Russia, we got nothing there, but at least we can get CNN to push it on liberal sheep because they don't know crap about Russia, and let's face it, we don't know anything either."

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Cool, so we are still playing make pretend boogeyman. 

Ya know sore losing and excuses after a loss is one thing. Sore losing and excuses and using the same focking excuse for losing before the game is it's own level of pathetic.  

Gotta do something when no normal people want your stupid ideas.  

29 minutes ago, riversco said:

You and everyone else know EXACTLY what's going on:

the democrats import massive numbers of immigrants, legal, illegal, whatever it takes because they've analyzed the numbers and know that 2nd generation Americans vote HEAVILY democrat.  So even tho those people are born here, it is EXTREME foreign election interference.  Its not the will of the people at work.  Its usurping the will of  the people.  And YOU just defended it.  You are scum. 

Instead of trying to win, you just bring in a bunch of ringers and let them corrupt the system and cause everyone to lose faith in it. And then you dare try to run a guilt trip that some Russian twitter feeds support Trump. 

I defended the Constition. We have measures in place if you would like to change it. So your choices are change the Constitution through a representative. Use your vote. Or find a country where you find the laws and rules more appropriate to your beliefs. I don't know what to tell you buddy

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gotta do something when no normal people want your stupid ideas.  

I'm enjoying the Hannity-like takes by you and your cohorts, but I'm.curious as to why you are calling our intelligence departments "Democrats".  Please explain. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm enjoying the Hannity-like takes by you and your cohorts, but I'm.curious as to why you are calling our intelligence departments "Democrats".  Please explain. 

I don’t know what your talking about. And I enjoy reading your talking points straight from the View. 

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Intelligence dept make a statement or are you still playing make believe?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Intelligence dept make a statement or are you still playing make believe?

I feel like I'm in some kind of bizzaro world. Fox News did not tell you that intelligent department has talked to both Trump and Bernie about Russian attempts to help them both in the election process.? And that intelligence told key members of Congress to keep them in the loop, and that made Donald Trump flip out because he didn't want Democrats to know that he was being helpef again?  Check out the news. He even fired the head of the dni because of it.  And hired another one of his loyal yes-man douchebagsso just kind of info never sees the light of day.  It's cool to want to listen to the propaganda that you support. But you really should watch something that will give you real news once in awhile so you don't seem so woefully I'll informed.  My God. 

And by the way, Adam Schiff managed to keep it to himself. Bernie managed to keep it to himself. Not a single Democrat leaked it for political advantage. No one would have even found out had Donald Trump not had a hissy fit and feel the need to fire the DNI because he did his job. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I feel like I'm in some kind of bizzaro world. Fox News did not tell you that intelligent department has talked to both Trump and Bernie about Russian attempts to help them both in the election process.? And that intelligence told key members of Congress to keep them in the loop, and that made Donald Trump flip out because he didn't want Democrats to know that he was being helpef again?  Check out the news. He even fired the head of the dni because of it.  And hired another one of his loyal yes-man douchebagsso just kind of info never sees the light of day.  It's cool to want to listen to the propaganda that you support. But you really should watch something that will give you real news once in awhile so you don't seem so woefully I'll informed.  My God. 

It's sad just how uniformed you are even when I posted exactly what the Russian interference report said.  None of it, NONE, said anything about helping Trump. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

And by the way, Adam Schiff managed to keep it to himself. Bernie managed to keep it to himself. Not a single Democrat leaked it for political advantage. No one would have even found out had Donald Trump not had a hissy fit and feel the need to fire the DNI because he did his job. 

He didn't do his job, his job was to inform the POTUS, he didn't, he chose to inform someone else and got rightly fired for it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

He didn't do his job, his job was to inform the POTUS, he didn't, he chose to inform someone else and got rightly fired for it

He informed Trump, Sanders, and the house intelligence committee. As he's supposed to. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He informed Trump, Sanders, and the house intelligence committee. As he's supposed to. 

Once again you are uniformed, Part of his job is to keep the president informed and it appears he passed an intelligence assessment to someone other than the President first.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Once again you are uniformed, Part of his job is to keep the president informed and it appears he passed an intelligence assessment to someone other than the President first.  

The DNI knows exactly what his job is. He told everyone he was supposed to tell and in the right order. Trump needed an excuse to fire him because he was livid that he let Adam Schiff and others Democrats on the intelligence committee know that Russia was helping him again. Stop calling people uninformed because they don't get the lies that FOX News tells you. I don't care that you choose to be ignorant, let's stop pretending that those of us who want the truth are informed because we don't think everything is an attempt to screw Trump. Just because he's an insecure paranoid idiot, doesn't mean all you guys have to be too. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

So they were content to let it happen until President Trump brought it to light? Interesting. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The DNI knows exactly what his job is. He told everyone he was supposed to tell and in the right order. Trump needed an excuse to fire him because he was livid that he let Adam Schiff and others Democrats on the intelligence committee know that Russia was helping him again. Stop calling people uninformed because they don't get the lies that FOX News tells you. I don't care that you choose to be ignorant, let's stop pretending that those of us who want the truth are informed because we don't think everything is an attempt to screw Trump. Just because he's an insecure paranoid idiot, doesn't mean all you guys have to be too. 

Dont watch Fox News, find a better insult, you are uniformed and no matter how many times you type your bad information its still bad.  Its been widely reported that he didn't go to Trump first, he gave the intelligence report to someone else first, Trump found out and rightly fired him

In no way do I believe Trump won because of Russian interference.  He won the election because he had a message that resonated with the electorate and because Hillary was an awful candidate.  With that being said, Russia has interfered in our elections and will continue to do so....including in 2020.  The Obama Administration was warned back in 2014 of possible interference.  And again in 2016.  In response, they kicked Russian envoys out of the country and imposed economic sanctions....Trump had done something similar as well.

I just wish the Prez...being a man's man and all....would tell Russia to fock off.  Instead he points fingers at everyone but Russia.  Maybe that's just optics and things are being done behind the scenes.  But as the leader of the country, it'd be nice to hear the guy stick up for Americans and denounce Russians.  Hasn't happened.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Informed people know this, it's been widely reported

Last Thursday, Pierson gave a classified briefing to the House Intelligence Committee on 2020 election security. Current and former intelligence officials said she told lawmakers that Russia had exhibited a preference for Trump, and was seeking to interfere in the 2020 election to help the president.

One current official familiar with the matter told NBC News that Pierson overstated the extent to which there is intelligence showing a Russian preference for Trump. When lawmakers from both parties asked for examples, she could not provide any, this official said, adding that the Russian priority is sowing chaos, not electing any particular candidate.

It's reported over and over by the intelligence reports, Russian interference is not about electing any particular candidate, its about creating miss trust among the American people in regards to the voting process and creating CHAOS and everything the Dems are doing is playing right into that plan

22 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

In no way do I believe Trump won because of Russian interference.  He won the election because he had a message that resonated with the electorate and because Hillary was an awful candidate.  With that being said, Russia has interfered in our elections and will continue to do so....including in 2020.  The Obama Administration was warned back in 2014 of possible interference.  And again in 2016.  In response, they kicked Russian envoys out of the country and imposed economic sanctions....Trump had done something similar as well.

I just wish the Prez...being a man's man and all....would tell Russia to fock off.  Instead he points fingers at everyone but Russia.  Maybe that's just optics and things are being done behind the scenes.  But as the leader of the country, it'd be nice to hear the guy stick up for Americans and denounce Russians.  Hasn't happened.

Actions speak louder than words. President Trump has put America first with damn near everything he has done so far. 

Maybe stop listening to what is said about him and what he says or tweets and look more closely at the things he's done in the face of overwhelming opposition, from both sides of the aisle, since his election. He's done more with less than any President in my lifetime. 

I didn't give him a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination, let alone elected. I'm on record here as saying so. 

He's proven me wrong and I couldn't happier about it. But I'm not a partisan dooshbag, so there's that. 

He's been phenomenally successful for this country and that's my bottom line as far as Presidents go.

Now, if he could only get a modicum of cooperation in Congress we could actually make great strides in making things better for all Americans. 

Unfortunately, the left are party over country and would rather see the country suffer than see President Trump succeed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Exactly. That biotch went to Congress before alerting the president.

He and his cohort Miss Shelby have now been asked to provide the underlying intelligence and they and their media/congressional conspirators are losing their minds.

After the previous administration's intelligence directors coordinated a false intelligence operation to spy on and remove a political opponent/sitting president the entire country should demand transparency in this matter.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

😅

He should "tell Russia to fock off", and that will fix everything?

I am sure Putin was up all night worrying about Bernie's strong condemnation.

Aren't you the same pusseys who throw a fit every time Trump says something harsh about our enemies? (See ISIS, see Iran, see N Korea, see MS13, see cartels, see illegals, see China)

And the cherry on top, while the Clintons were collecting $500k speaking fees from Putin and Obama was promising more flexibility after the election, Trump has killed hundreds of their mercs in Syria, armed Ukraine, crushed their energy influence in EU, and put heavy sanctions and tariffs on their biggest partners (Iran, China).

Pull your head out of your arse.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

😅

Aren't you the same pusseys who throw a fit every time Trump says something harsh about our enemies? (See ISIS, see Iran, see N Korea, see MS13, see cartels, see illegals, see China)

And the cherry on top, while the Clintons were collecting $500k speaking fees from Putin and Obama was promising more flexibility after the election, Trump has killed hundreds of their mercs in Syria, armed Ukraine, crushed their energy influence in EU, and put heavy sanctions and tariffs on their biggest partners (Iran, China).

Boom!

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/deep-state-snakes-slither-back-after-fbi-cia-swamp-draining-goodwin/amp/

Deep State snakes slither back after FBI, CIA swamp draining: Goodwin

By Michael Goodwin

February 22, 2020 | 9:45pm

Deep State snakes slither back after FBI, CIA swamp draining: Goodwin
Former CIA Director John Brennan, left, and Former FBI Director James ComeyLeah Millis/Reuters; Alex Wong/Getty Images

“History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce,” Karl Marx said. We can be forgiven for assuming he had the outrageous behavior of the Deep State in mind.

It was tragic when it became apparent that the FBI, CIA and other government agencies abused their powers to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and try to help Hillary Clinton win. Now it is farce that some of the same agencies are up to their old tricks again in the 2020 election.

The evidence of foul play comes via two of the strangest newspaper stories ever published. The first was in The New York Times, which reported breathlessly Friday that “intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to get President Trump re-elected.”

The first reaction was a universal “here we go again.” If you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, you assumed he was once again colluding with Vladimir ­Putin to steal the election.

If you support Trump or are simply sane and fair-minded, you realized Democrats and insiders were once again trying to frame him as a traitor and delegitimize his presidency.

Then came the farce. Soon The Washington Post had its own scoop, a report that “Russia is trying to help Bernie Sanders’ campaign.”

Whoa, Nellie! Inquiring minds are confused. Whose side are the Russians on?

How can it be that Putin is trying to help both the Republican nominee and the likely Democratic nominee at the same time? Is he stupid? The better question is this: Do Deep Staters and their media handmaidens think Americans are stupid?

Yes, they do. They count on it.
  • Haha 1

It's just like A View to a Kill or The Ghost Protocol or Kingsman except with a few thousand dollars worth of Facebook ads.

13 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Informed people know this, it's been widely reported

"The Kremlin is reportedly backing Bernie Sanders bid to win the White House," Trump tweeted. "Why didn't somebody tell me this?"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/trump-tells-crazy-bernie-sanders-dont-let-them-take-it-away-from-you/ar-BB10hlM6?ocid=spartandhp

:lol:

13 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Actions speak louder than words. President Trump has put America first with damn near everything he has done so far. 

Maybe stop listening to what is said about him and what he says or tweets and look more closely at the things he's done in the face of overwhelming opposition, from both sides of the aisle, since his election. He's done more with less than any President in my lifetime. 

I didn't give him a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination, let alone elected. I'm on record here as saying so. 

He's proven me wrong and I couldn't happier about it. But I'm not a partisan dooshbag, so there's that. 

He's been phenomenally successful for this country and that's my bottom line as far as Presidents go.

Now, if he could only get a modicum of cooperation in Congress we could actually make great strides in making things better for all Americans. 

Unfortunately, the left are party over country and would rather see the country suffer than see President Trump succeed. 

Trump doing anything to stop Russia from interfering in the 2020 election?

10 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

😅

Trump condemning Russian actions won't serve to deter Russia.  It sends a signal to Americans that we won't allow foreign entities messing with democracy.  Maybe he'll address it the next time he meets with Putin one on one in a closed door meeting.

With respect to arming Ukraine, he didn't do anything Obama hadn't already done.  And it sounds like it fell short of doing anything to really help the Ukranians.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/trump-approves-sale-arms-ukraine-amid-escalated-fighting/story?id=51923454

I doubt the tariffs have hurt the Russians near as much as the American farmer.

Seriously though....why doesn't he speak out about Russian interference?  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Trump condemning Russian actions won't serve to deter Russia.  It sends a signal to Americans that we won't allow foreign entities messing with democracy.  Maybe he'll address it the next time he meets with Putin one on one in a closed door meeting.

With respect to arming Ukraine, he didn't do anything Obama hadn't already done.  And it sounds like it fell short of doing anything to really help the Ukranians.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/trump-approves-sale-arms-ukraine-amid-escalated-fighting/story?id=51923454

Instead of speaking out about Russian interference, he has secret closed-door meetings with Putin where there is no record whatsoever of what they discussed. You would literally have to be a f****** retard to not be able to figure out why that is. 

45 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Instead of speaking out about Russian interference, he has secret closed-door meetings with Putin where there is no record whatsoever of what they discussed. You would literally have to be a f****** retard to not be able to figure out why that is. 

Was the secret meeting like the emergency meeting the judge called? :lol:

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

He should pull the plug on the internet until after the election. That'll learn 'em.  :thumbsup:

Because maybe its not a big a deal as your masters are telling you it is ? 

Let's not forget the timeline. 

When did Russia become the OMG boogeyman? 

After Hillary hit the reset button? 

After Barry promised more flexibility with regards to missile defense systems in Europe AFTER the election? 

While Bill was getting 500k speaking engagement fees from Russia ? 

After Barry refused  self defense weapons to Ukriane ? 

After Barry was warned in 2014 ? 2016 ? 

Nope, here's when....

When Trump won the nomination and FBI agents illegally investigating a presidential campaign, in texts mentioned the need for an insurance policy. 

FACT

They're actually trying the same playbook and you're buying hook line and sinker. Sad man, never go full Newbie.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because maybe its not a big a deal as your masters are telling you it is ? 

Let's not forget the timeline. 

When did Russia become the OMG boogeyman? 

After Hillary hit the reset button? 

After Barry promised more flexibility with regards to missile defense systems in Europe AFTER the election? 

While Bill was getting 500k speaking engagement fees from Russia ? 

After Barry refused  self defense weapons to Ukriane ? 

After Barry was warned in 2014 ? 2016 ? 

Nope, here's when....

When Trump won the nomination and FBI agents illegally investigating a presidential campaign, in texts mentioned the need for an insurance policy. 

FACT

Kinda sad how liberals are saying Russia is the devil while doing all they can to accommodate China. Like they are any better (but they’re worse) 

Please, tell what exactly can the POTUS do to stop the spread of dis-information?  Especially when its Americans passing the information along via the internet/social media.

Know how to stop someone from creating doubt/concerns about the election process, dont react to the dis-information, carry on, business as usual, show confidence in the process and address interference behind closed doors. 

2 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/474739-425m-allocated-for-election-security-in-government-funding-deal

The spending deal agreed upon by House and Senate negotiators includes $425 million for states to improve their election security, two congressional source confirmed to The Hill on Monday.

The last budget deal, signed by the President.

5 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Please, tell what exactly can the POTUS do to stop the spread of dis-information?  Especially when its Americans passing the information along via the internet/social media.

Know how to stop someone from creating doubt/concerns about the election process, dont react to the dis-information, carry on, business as usual, show confidence in the process and address interference behind closed doors. 

When Newbie states the Russians are helping Trump you explain that that is disinformation and informed people know not to promote it.

When Trump states the the Russians are helping Bernie.....he can't stop the spread of disinformation.

:doh:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Obviously a good thing....but the budget deal was signed last minute to avoid another government shutdown.....which has never bothered the Prez much.  

Saying Russians are backing Bernie or the Dems trying to steal an election is dumb and without merit....and.....seems like it fits the narrative of what the Russians want to do.....create uncertainty with the democratic process.

Hopefully things are being done behind the scenes.  We agree on that.  I hope that we agree that some of the crap this dude says is straight up dumb...and dangerous if people really buy in to it.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

Hopefully, Trump has inserted spies into Bernie's campaign. That's what supposed to happen, right?