Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Intel officials: Russia is boosting Trumps campaign

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Any word on HOW they are helping trump yet ?

Yep. Exactly like they did in 2016. And probably Reagan in 1980. :dunno:

Another good one is this silly "disinformation" claim. 

What exactly in those DNC emails that russia supposedly stole was disinformation? 

How retarded do you have to be to buy this horseshit not one but now on the second go around. 

My god, these CNNs and MSNBCs really know their audience.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

Obviously a good thing....but the budget deal was signed last minute to avoid another government shutdown.....which has never bothered the Prez much.  

Saying Russians are backing Bernie or the Dems trying to steal an election is dumb and without merit....and.....seems like it fits the narrative of what the Russians want to do.....create uncertainty with the democratic process.

Hopefully things are being done behind the scenes.  We agree on that.  I hope that we agree that some of the crap this dude says is straight up dumb...and dangerous if people really buy in to it.  

You said this President isn't doing anything to stop the election interference, KSB proved with a link why you were wrong. No need need to do anything other than take your L and move on.

That's the problem around here, nobody can admit they were wrong and move on. Your hatred for Trump is consuming you, it's focking sad.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

It's been stated several times in this thread....the goal isn't to back any one candidate but to create distrust with the democratic process.  So they aren't helping Trump or Bernie or anyone else.

If it's all a hoax....why did Congress allocate half a billion dollars to address it.....something that Trump signed off on?

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

You said this President isn't doing anything to stop the election interference, KSB proved with a link why you were wrong. No need need to do anything other than take your L and move on.

That's the problem around here, nobody can admit they were wrong and move on. Your hatred for Trump is consuming you, it's focking sad.

I never said he isn't doing anything.  I asked what he was doing and KSB provided a link which I said was a good thing.   Read much?

How is Trump saying the Russians are backing Bernie or that the DNC is rigging the election process good things?  How is that productive?

Doubt you'll answer...you never do.

• Like 1

17 agencies say so! How many will it take to convince you!!!  The judge has called an emergency meeting!  The judge!!!!!

8 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

I never said he isn't doing anything.  I asked what he was doing and KSB provided a link which I said was a good thing. 

Good, take the L and move the fock on, I know you won't though, y'all never do.

Absurd that anybody would have a back and forth with you people, you are so far gone that it's simply a waste of time.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The same retards that buy this Russia bullschit are the same ones that want to steal my tax money and give it to illegals. Anti-American shiitfucks.

Yup, luckily there are enough of us to give them 4.5 more years of Trump. 

17 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

I never said he isn't doing anything.  I asked what he was doing and KSB provided a link which I said was a good thing.   Read much?

How is Trump saying the Russians are backing Bernie or that the DNC is rigging the election process good things?  How is that productive?

Doubt you'll answer...you never do.

'member when Trump said during the run up to his landslide victory in 2016 that he thought mebbe Russia could find Hillary's deliberately deleted emails? 

That was him "doing something about Russian meddling in US elections." He called it out in front of everybody while he was running for POTUS. 

Then the DNC tried to convince morons that Trump was in cahoots with Russia on the under. After his public proclamation. 

'member?

Only morons still believe this tripe. 

HTH

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

It's been stated several times in this thread....the goal isn't to back any one candidate but to create distrust with the democratic process.  So they aren't helping Trump or Bernie or anyone else.

If it's all a hoax....why did Congress allocate half a billion dollars to address it.....something that Trump signed off on?

Oh, so now it's not to help trump. 

Make up your mind. 

What specifically are they doing to create distrust ? 

Can it possibly be anything worse than what the CNNs and MSNBCs have been doing for 5 years now ? 

I don't think it can. And if you'd open your focking eyes for 5 seconds you'd see the same. 

The media has been the distrust in the democratic process leaders....and it's why they really are the enemy.  

• Thanks 1

Oh, by the way it turns out they had not an ounce of evidence ....just more horseshit from lil Schiff and his media wing. 

Washington (CNN)-The US intelligence community’s top election security official appears to have overstated the intelligence community’s formal assessment of Russian interference in the 2020 election, omitting important nuance during a briefing with lawmakers earlier this month, three national security officials told CNN.

The official, Shelby Pierson, told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election with the goal of helping President Donald Trump get reelected.

[…] “The intelligence doesn’t say that,” one senior national security official told CNN. “A more reasonable interpretation of the intelligence is not that they have a preference, it’s a step short of that.

[…] One intelligence official said that Pierson’s characterization of the intelligence was “misleading” and a national security official said Pierson failed to provide the “nuance” needed to accurately convey the US intelligence conclusions.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, where Pierson is a senior official, did not respond to CNN’s request for comment. (more)

Why would Shelby Pierson and Joseph Maguire intentionally blindside the White House?

The briefing was obviously spun by HPSCI Chairman Adam Schiff and democrats on the House intel committee; and there was no intelligence presented during the briefing to support the claims made by Pierson, Democrats and media.....

On 2/22/2020 at 1:18 PM, The Observer said:

I defended the Constition. We have measures in place if you would like to change it. So your choices are change the Constitution through a representative. Use your vote. Or find a country where you find the laws and rules more appropriate to your beliefs. I don't know what to tell you buddy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think everyone here will agree that, when they wrote the Constitution, they didn't have in mind a political cult of elites banding together and flooding the nation with a certain demographic that will vote them into power forever.  And if they DID think that, they DAMN sure would have installed safeguards to prevent it because that is BLATANTLY wrecking the rule of law.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, riversco said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think everyone here will agree that, when they wrote the Constitution, they didn't have in mind a political cult of elites banding together and flooding the nation with a certain demographic that will vote them into power forever.  And if they DID think that, they DAMN sure would have installed safeguards to prevent it because that is BLATANTLY wrecking the rule of law.

Well, they also had muskets and didn't know there would be AR15s. And people sure defend the f*ck out of that old piece of paper when someone challenges that. You can't just be pro-constitution when it fits your agenda. Sorry about that

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Well, they also had muskets and didn't know there would be AR15s. And people sure defend the f*ck out of that old piece of paper when someone challenges that. You can't just be pro-constitution when it fits your agenda. Sorry about that

Thomas Jefferson would smack you in the face.

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

Thomas Jefferson would smack you in the face.

Maybe behind a keyboard. I'd smack the wooden teeth out of his mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Internet tough guy in prime form today. :lol:

Ok.  You caught me. I was seriously threatening Thomas Jefferson.  #dumbfuck

Just now, The Observer said:

Ok.  You caught me. I was seriously threatening Thomas Jefferson.  #dumbfuck

Anything it takes to flex your internet muscles. Whether its a living person or a dead one, doesn't matter.

And great way to stay on topic Mr. Topic police. Hahaha.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:26 AM, Reality said:

Man, get a new strategy fellas.  This one was already tried and failed miserably. 

Clowns.

Called it.

29 minutes ago, Reality said:

Called it.

The 2 loudest hacks will keep thier mouths shut until the next fake news horseshit gets them riled up.

Just now, drobeski said:

The 2 loudest hack will keep thier mouths shut until the next fake news horseshit gets them riled up.

No doubt.

DJ nails it again 

We all nailed it.  Except the judge who called the emergency meeting and the 17 intelligence agencies.  🤣

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

We all nailed it.  Except the judge who called the emergency meeting and the 17 intelligence agencies.  🤣

😂 what about the judge!

Breaking news

Intelligence reports now implying that the American People are interfering with the 2020 election in an effort to re-elect Trump.

More to follow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Ha! 

Useful idiots doing what they do best. Orange man bad cause TV told me so

On 2/24/2020 at 12:01 PM, Gladiators said:

Keep your chins up MDC and Newbie.  The next nothingburger will be served shortly.

And they will be gobbling it down together  ala Lady amd the Tramp.

Anyone see Jim Acosta destroy Trump today in India?  I have no idea how Acosta was able to get to the mike, as Trump never gives him the chance anymore, but apparently Trump made his CNN fake news comment when he was asked if he'll pledge not to take foreign election assistance.  Acosta said, with everyone listening and being broadcast all over the world, "Your record on telling the truth is so bad, you should be ashamed. CNN's record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours"

Wow. Trump won't allow the White House to even have the daily briefings anymore because he doesn't want to give anyone a chance to say these type of things. There will most certainly be hell to pay for whoever was responsible for giving Acosta the chance to get that out to the world.  

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Anyone see Jim Acosta destroy Trump today in India?  I have no idea how Acosta was able to get to the mike, as Trump never gives him the chance anymore, but apparently Trump made his CNN fake news comment when he was asked if he'll pledge not to take foreign election assistance.  Acosta said, with everyone listening and being broadcast all over the world, "Your record on telling the truth is so bad, you should be ashamed. CNN's record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours"

Wow. Trump won't allow the White House to even have the daily briefings anymore because he doesn't want to give anyone a chance to say these type of things. There will most certainly be hell to pay for whoever was responsible for giving Acosta the chance to get that out to the world.  

So Liar Liar pants on fire

47 minutes ago, The Observer said:

😂

48 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Another solid topically related post.  Not an ounce of trolling involved.  Keep up the good work. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Another solid topically related post.  Not an ounce of trolling involved.  Keep up the good work. 

Funny he doesnt want to talk about the russia thing anymore or even how funny it was when trump called them out on their retraction/apology of the fake russia 2.0 news. 😂

He put little jimmy duce cap in the corner. 

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Thread topic is Russia helping in election and my post was Acosta asking Trump if he'll vow not to accept foreign election assistance. It couldn't be more topic related if I wanted it to be.  

And again, this is obviously a disturbing post for you because a reporter who wasn't a Trump ally somehow got through to ask a question and make a comment. But again, just because something upsets you doesn't make it trolling.  Get tougher