Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Intel officials: Russia is boosting Trumps campaign

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Any updates on that? 

Summer Zervos, an Apprentice contestant that the assaulted, is in a legal battle right now as Trump has stated that he is immune from lawsuits or criminal proceedings while in office.  Should get to Supreme Court by June.  In a separate case, Trump has refused to give DNA sample to be matched up against the splooge that was found on E. Jean Carroll's dress she wore while he tried raping her.

Refuse to cooperate and hand over evidence.  I see no pattern there whatsoever. 🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Summer Zervos, an Apprentice contestant that the assaulted, is in a legal battle right now as Trump has stated that he is immune from lawsuits or criminal proceedings while in office.  Should get to Supreme Court by June.  In a separate case, Trump has refused to give DNA sample to be matched up against the splooge that was found on E. Jean Carroll's dress she wore while he tried raping her.

Refuse to cooperate and hand over evidence.  I see no pattern there whatsoever. 🤣

Wow, you're in deep with this stuff huh. 

Nutbag

Just now, drobeski said:

Nutbag

It's his stuff.  Never gets any info from leftist sources.  🤣

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Nutbag

Haha. I bet you hate getting a reply to a question you thought would go ignored.  🤣 Good response though.  Better than trying to defend a guy you know is guilty. 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There are 17 women who can tell you their experiences. I remain untouched. 

"It was the best sex I ever had" Marla Maples

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Haha. I bet you hate getting a reply to a question you thought would go ignored.  🤣 Good response though.  Better than trying to defend a guy you know is guilty. 

Who gives you these thoughts, Rachel ? Fredo? 

Seriously it's crazy talk. 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"It was the best sex I ever had" Marla Maples

Wait.  Are you sticking up for your man by telling us he's a good f*ck?  🤣

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That Carroll chick, she’s the one he allegedly raped in the middle of the day in Bergdorf Goodman, on fifth avenue in mnahattan? One of the most expensive stores in the world with more staff than customers most days? That one? Surely, someone must have seen or heard something. Any witnesses? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That Carroll chick, she’s the one he allegedly raped in the middle of the day in Bergdorf Goodman, on fifth avenue in mnahattan? One of the most expensive stores I the world with more staff than customers most days? That one? 

Who happens to be ugly as fock. 

That Carroll chick, she’s the one he allegedly raped in the middle of the day in Bergdorf Goodman, on fifth avenue in mnahattan? One of the most expensive stores in the world with more staff than customers most days? That one? Surely, someone must have seen or heard something. Any witnesses? 

Agree. Really shocked that Trump refuses to prove his innocence. Totally confuses me (not)

Just now, drobeski said:

Remembered the one who said he assaulted her in first class of a commercial airline? His jet must have been in the shop. Lol. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Ummm, have you seen Donald Trump?   We're not talking about George Cooney here.  Trump is hideous looking

Don't tell Newbie but...

Russia donated over $145,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Hillary Clinton sold 20% America’s Uranium to Vladimir Putin.

Nothing to see here.... 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remembered the one who said he assaulted her in first class of a commercial airline? His jet must have been in the shop. Lol. 

Lol

I’ll say this, all these women who claim Trump assaulted her have not suffered nearly as much as Bill Clinton’s victims. Those poor ladies were destroyed by the media.  They were called trailer trash, sluts, gold diggers and all sorts of horrible things.  The Trump gals have not had to suffer that. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait.  Are you sticking up for your man by telling us he's a good f*ck?  🤣

The ladies seem to think so. The dudes you blow probably can't say the same about you.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

The ladies seem to think so. The dudes you blow probably can't say the same about you.

I'm actually impressed that you have the confidence to admit that you even picture your Donald as a superman in the sack.  I read that he's terrible and has a tiny mushroom headed peenis, but he'd be thrilled to know your support goes all the way to the bedroom. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Agree. Really shocked that Trump refuses to prove his innocence. Totally confuses me (not)

I hear ya I was confused when Obama refused to produce his birth certificate. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hear ya I was confused when Obama refused to produce his birth certificate. 

You also wanted to jump off a building when he did. And then made a horse's ass out of Trump at the correspondent's dinner.  🤣

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Prove innocence? Bwahahaha   Dipshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Prove innocence? Bwahahaha   Dipshit 

He's too stupid to get it. A real fockin dipshite.  

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You also wanted to jump off a building when he did. And then made a horse's ass out of Trump at the correspondent's dinner.  🤣

You would be wrong. I thought the whole birthed thing was nonsense. You just like spouting the narrative in your head. Get it together. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You would be wrong. I thought the whole birthed thing was nonsense. You just like spouting the narrative in your head. Get it together. 

You hated Obama because he was black. You were all aboard the birther conspiracy. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You were all aboard the birther conspiracy. 

Who is all?  Another lie to add to Bewbies list. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You hated Obama because he was black. You were all aboard the birther conspiracy. 

That’s why I voted for him. It was a hate vote. 

POW!! Newbie dismantled again. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

POW!! Newbie dismantled again. 

I did more for the DNC in both time and money than Newbie ever dreamed of. . Bigly. 

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Who is all?  Another lie to add to Bewbies list. 

All-aboard.  Not 'all' of you people.  

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

LOL  Yeah ok.  And I voted for Trump.  Oh look.  That was easy to say. 

Well another Schiff hoax exposed. Poor Newbs fell hook, line and sinker again. What a simpleton. 

I’m actually being serious.  What constitutes “Russia Meddling”?  Shouldn’t it defined more than just some broad stroke?  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I being serious.  What constitutes “Russia Meddling” ?

Hillary losing,  and looking at the sad sack candidates they have now. 

I'm being serious 

22 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Well another Schiff hoax exposed. Poor Newbs fell hook, line and sinker again. What a simpleton. 

Yep

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m actually being serious.  What constitutes “Russia Meddling”?  Shouldn’t it defined more than just some broad stroke?  

The Russians have been preparing — and experimenting — for the 2020 election, undeterred by American efforts to thwart them but aware that they needed a new playbook of as-yet-undetectable methods, United States officials said.

They have made more creative use of Facebook and other social media. Rather than impersonating Americans as they did in 2016, Russian operatives are working to get Americans to repeat disinformation, the officials said. That strategy gets around social media companies’ rules that prohibit “inauthentic speech.”

And the Russians are working from servers in the United States, rather than abroad, knowing that American intelligence agencies are prohibited from operating inside the country. (The F.B.I. and the Department of Homeland Security are allowed to do so with aid from the intelligence agencies.)

Russian hackers have also infiltrated Iran’s cyberwarfare unit, perhaps with the intent of launching attacks that would look like they were coming from Tehran, the National Security Agency has warned.

Some officials believe that foreign powers, possibly including Russia, could use ransomware attacks, like those that have debilitated some local governments, to damage or interfere with voting systems or registration databases.

Still, much of the Russian aim is similar to its 2016 interference, officials said: search for issues that stir controversy in the United States and use various methods to stoke division.

One of Moscow’s main goals is to undermine confidence in American election systems, intelligence officials have told lawmakers, seeking to sow doubts over close elections and recounts. American officials have said they want to maintain confidence in the country’s voting systems, so confronting those Russian efforts is difficult.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

The Russians have been preparing — and experimenting — for the 2020 election, undeterred by American efforts to thwart them but aware that they needed a new playbook of as-yet-undetectable methods, United States officials said.

They have made more creative use of Facebook and other social media. Rather than impersonating Americans as they did in 2016, Russian operatives are working to get Americans to repeat disinformation, the officials said. That strategy gets around social media companies’ rules that prohibit “inauthentic speech.”

And the Russians are working from servers in the United States, rather than abroad, knowing that American intelligence agencies are prohibited from operating inside the country. (The F.B.I. and the Department of Homeland Security are allowed to do so with aid from the intelligence agencies.)

Russian hackers have also infiltrated Iran’s cyberwarfare unit, perhaps with the intent of launching attacks that would look like they were coming from Tehran, the National Security Agency has warned.

Some officials believe that foreign powers, possibly including Russia, could use ransomware attacks, like those that have debilitated some local governments, to damage or interfere with voting systems or registration databases.

Still, much of the Russian aim is similar to its 2016 interference, officials said: search for issues that stir controversy in the United States and use various methods to stoke division.

One of Moscow’s main goals is to undermine confidence in American election systems, intelligence officials have told lawmakers, seeking to sow doubts over close elections and recounts. American officials have said they want to maintain confidence in the country’s voting systems, so confronting those Russian efforts is difficult.

All of it. Every bit of it. Directed toward undermining a Trump election in 2016 and re-election in 2020.  It's right there in black and white.  Poor sheep bots like selfie, keep passing it on from their Russian masters.