Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

Inmate confesses killing 2 molesters

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-02-20/prisoner-confesses-to-killing-2-molesters-in-letter-to-media-outlet

thoughts???

there should be better movies with plots like this. i always thought if i was diagnosed with terminal cancer or something....doing a favor for the victims of these sickos. i bet there's plenty of these freaks let go on light sentences. vigilante justice!

My favorite prison murder of all time is Father John Geoghan

He's on a roll and saving the state a ton of $. Let him continue to do the work that the country is too wussified to complete.

So he killed the first guy, then on the way to tell the guard, he spotted a 2nd child molester and said "in for a penny, in for a pound" and killed him too.  Damn.

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So wait. BOTH Newbie and MDC were killed on the same day?

No, they're still around, but they are mourning the loss.

Just read the article and a couple of things stood out to me.

First of all, the first child molester would taunt the other prisoners why making sure his TV was always turned on and watching PBS kids.  Sorry, this guy was just asking for it.

Secondly, he warned his counselor that he needed to be moved back to high security before “I really fock one of these guys up”.  He was ignored.  Sounds like the prison officials knew exactly what they were doing.

lastly, this guy is serving a life sentence for murder, so he’s no saint, and not even really a good person.  However, I feel the need to send him a fruit basket or something.

"I got this". :lol:

“I was mulling it all over when along came Molester #1 and he put his TV right on PBS Kids again,” he wrote, according to the newspaper chain. “But this time, someone else said something to the effect of ‘Is this guy really going to watch this right in front of us?’ and I recall saying, ‘I got this.’ And I picked up the cane and went to work on him.”

This is absolutely wrong and he should receive a fair and just punishment!!! 2 days added to his sentence seems about right. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So wait. BOTH Newbie and MDC were killed on the same day?

Are you in crisis?

I thought those guys got beat down or worse immediately. This one had to repeatedly watch children’s shows around a crazy guy? :dunno:

I know he's serving a life sentence and all but I would consider giving him time off for good behavior.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I know he's serving a life sentence and all but I would consider giving him time off for good behavior.

Should get a full pardon.

5 hours ago, tanatastic said:

This guy should be given perks and ammeneties for his service to society.

If in one of the other inmates, I would have this guys back for the rest of my sentence (not in sexual way, you degenerates).  Anything this guy needs, I would try to help with, someone messes with him, they are messing with me.

hell, even if I’m a guard, I’m giving this guy all kinds of special treatment.  I know it is my job to protect everyone and keep the prisoners in line, but I would secretly be happy about this.

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I think they should make this guy a prison guard.

I really appreciated how Zed transitioned from notorious gang leader in Police Academy I to a member of the police force in Police Academy II.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I really appreciated how Zed transitioned from notorious gang leader in Police Academy I to a member of the police force in Police Academy II.

You’re thinking of 2-3.

• Thanks 1

System approved encouragement of violence towards pedos in prison would be a good initiative. “Violence against convicted pedos will be rewarded with privileges and perks.”

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

System approved encouragement of violence towards pedos in prison would be a good initiative. “Violence against convicted pedos will be rewarded with privileges and perks.”

There should simply be more death penalties handed out. And not just pedos. Various murders,  drug traffikers, human traffikers, rapists, violent crime offenders, etc.

I say let him out and give him a list of molesters not in prison

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 3:21 PM, Utilit99 said:

There should simply be more death penalties handed out. And not just pedos. Various murders,  drug traffikers, human traffikers, rapists, violent crime offenders, etc.

Traffikers?  Confirmed Russian bot!

*TraffiCkers

As far as the article goes, how many years did they take off his sentence?

9 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Traffikers?  Confirmed Russian bot!

*TraffiCkers

As far as the article goes, how many years did they take off his sentence?

Yeah. I spelled it wrong. I didn't recheck my work or do the spell check. :dunno: